The Ascension Connection Open Call
Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at a new time
What are Governments Hiding From the Public?
Hosted by Dave Lemmons
The last couple of years were strange, but even stranger as information has been leaked to the public through the less censored alternative media sites. Which begs the question, what else are they hiding from us?
Join us for an open discussion on government secrecy that could include:
- Covid origins, lockdowns, suppressed treatments, the Wuhan Military Games, Event 201 Pandemic planning
- Election integrity, the recent Australian election, 2000 Mules documentary on US election fraud
- Infiltration of the CIA by Nazi’s after WWII and some of their hidden crimes
- UFO's & ET contact
- Suppressed Technologies under the guise of “National Security”
There is so much we can talk about in what appears to be Biblical Revelations coming true in our time!
Please join us to share in this conversation on Wednesday (or Thursday depending on your country).
If your not sure of the time to participate where you live, try this handy Time Converter.
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 838 7511 8791
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,83875118791# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,83875118791# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 838 7511 8791
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdfRyB7ypk
Whether you are new to our group or a regular participant, we ask that you read and adhere to our guidelines.
- To prevent background noise, please mute your mic upon entering the call. Please keep your mic muted until it’s your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern or find yourself emotionally triggered by something said, please type a note in the chat box and a volunteer will help you by opening a breakout room. This creates a safe space for you and a volunteer to talk privately.
- Questions/comments about the topic of discussion are best spoken, rather than placed in the chat, as it can be distracting for guest speakers. Please take notes so you can ask your questions after the speaker ends their presentation. When verbalized, everyone benefits!
- If you would like to contribute to the discussion, please raise your hand or use zoom’s Raise Hand button and wait to be acknowledged. If your hand has been up and missed more than twice by the host, please mention this in the chat and a volunteer will help. Larger groups of people are harder to watch as they spread over more than one window. The raise hand button moves you into a waiting line that is easy for the host to see. (See the zoom tutorial below.)
- Limit your comments/shares to about 2 to 3 minutesso everybody has an opportunity to contribute to the discussion. Mute your mic when finished speaking and lower your hand in the reaction tool bar.
- Be respectful in your communications: Do not use foul language as it brings down the group vibration. Do not interrupt others who are speaking. Use the zoom reaction buttons to raise your hand, react to a comment with an emoji or to vote. Please, do not speak until you are called, and do not speak over others who have been acknowledged to speak ahead of you.
New to Zoom? Here’s a helpful zoom tutorial.
- Recording and your Privacy: Prepare for Change strives to protect the privacy and security of all participants in our zoom calls. Our conversations are normally not recorded. However, from time to time, we may have a guest speaker or a topic that we wish to record and post on the site for the benefit of our members. We will let you know in advance of such an event. If you do not wish to be on camera during the recording, simply turn off your video. You also have the option to change your name as it appears on screen or to use your first name only.
This call will not be recorded.
Rev. Kat Carroll1
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org