Public Healing Group Zoom Call November 27, 8am Pacific, 10am Central US/Canada
Let’s Embrace Our Life!
What does it mean and feel like to say “yes” to life?
Join us as we all share our thoughts and experiences in an effort to answer some important questions we’ve been challenged with over the last two years.
- What are some of the tools you can use to stay in love with yourself, and your family, through the psychological war we are living in?
- What has been hiding right in plain sight all along?
- How has TeLIEvision impacted us?
- What is health? How can we all step out of the Rockefeller Sick Care System?
- Let’s RE-learn how to Self Diagnose and remove the need for an “external” fix.
- Who are we really? Why are we even here? What if we set an intention, and surrendered any need to control?
- We are our own worst critic. Where thoughts go, energy flows, what advice do you give yourself?
- What bring you the most joy, and how do you claim it?
Let’s remember and affirm to each other, TRULY! How powerful Love is!!
On behalf of the Prepare for Change Healing Team, please join our Healing Zoom Offering for this lighthearted interactive open group discussion this Saturday November 27th, 2021, at 8am Pacific US/Can 10am Central US/Can
We hope to share space with you,
To request the zoom link to this offering, please email [email protected]
PREPARE FOR CHANGE – ZOOM CALL GUIDELINES
To maintain a smooth, distraction-free Zoom call, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform. If this is your first time on Zoom, don’t worry. We were all new at one time and we can walk you through the basics.
- Upon entering the room, please mute your mic. This will help eliminate background noise, feedback, or other distortions that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until it is your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern, please type it in the chat box and one of our volunteers will assist you. Sometimes emotions might be triggered during a call. If you are experiencing this, please mention it in the chat so we may create a separate room for you and one of our volunteers to have a safe, private place to talk.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion should be verbalized and not placed in the chat. In this way everyone benefits. If you would like to contribute to the topic of discussion, please raise your hand physically and/or use the raise hand feature within the app. If you raise your hand using the app feature, please be sure to lower it after your question is answered. You can do this by clicking on the “hand” icon. If your hand has been raised and you still have not been acknowledged, please mention this in the chat so a volunteer may assist.
- Please keep your shares to around 2 to 3 minutes maximum so everybody may have the opportunity to contribute to our discussion.
- Please be respectful in your communications and feel free to use the zoom emojis to support a speaker, comment or ask a question (using the raise hand button), laugh or send some love! If you new to zoom or not familiar with this function, here is a video to show you how to upgrade the app and access these buttons:
Video Camera, Recording and Your Privacy
We at Prepare for Change strive to protect the privacy and security of all participants in our zoom calls. Most of our conversations are not recorded. However, from time to time, we may have a guest speaker or a topic that we wish to record and post on the site for the benefit of our members. You will always be notified in advance of such an event. If you do not wish to be recorded on the zoom call, simply turn off your video. You also have the option to change your name as it appears on screen or to use only a first name if you wish to be heard but remain anonymous. Simply hover your mouse over your name in the participants list and a menu should appear to rename yourself.
Rev. Kat Carroll1
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org