Letters to the Resistance Movement

All readers of the Prepare for Change website are invited to communicate with the Resistance Movement. After discussing this with Cobra we have discovered that members of the RM desire more information from us, the surface?population of Earth.

Cobra has passed this information to us:

(PFC0517) ?Lynn? – Cobra, is the RM the ones that give you feed-back on our meditations, you know the strength of it and the numbers.

COBRA –?Yes, yes.? (OK)

Lynn? – Are we as surface humans? able to communicate with them telepathically.

COBRA –?It is possible.? It has happened in a few instances but its not very common and very few people from the surface have enough awareness of the RM to hear that telepathic contact.

Lynn? – Would it be useful to show them certain situations we are experiencing.?

COBRA –?Yes. It is sometimes not simple for them to understand their reactions of the surface population because they are simply, I would say psychologically quite different and if you explain to them a little bit more, even telepathically or in writing you can even post an article on your blog and address it to them, that would be a great idea. (wow, thats a great idea.? Thank you Cobra.) (PFC0517)

In order to facilitate this for all people and make it easy for both us and the RM, we are using this page with its comment section for this purpose. The idea is simple, go to the bottom of the page and use the comment box to share your feelings about the situation on Earth.

So please ask your?questions or make your comment with your Letter to the Resistance in the comments below.

Published July 5, 2017

[NOTE: Please do not criticize or comment on other’s letters in reply, this page is meant to enable a free exchange from our readers with the Resistance Movement, so please do not respond as though the letters are to YOU.]

809 thoughts on “Letters to the Resistance Movement

1. Dear RM/LF … I do hope you will allow Cobra to let us know as soon as possible the effects of the solar eclipse mass meditation. We are going to be really anxious for intel.

I would also like to give some input about using the Law of Manifestation to create abundance. It is easier said than done. I have tried over the years to use it, but the best I could do was keep my head just above water financially. I made the decision, did the affirmations, took the action. I didn’t lose my home, but I came close to it. There were times when I thought I would not make it.

I guess I was not in tune with my I Am Presence in order to create more than enough financially. I have a small budget now I can manage where I don’t lose any more sleep at night worrying about finances or losing the house, but that was the best I could do using that Law. Just thought I’d let you know, I think this may be true with many Lightworkers.

Thank you for your time.
    Deborah Dickson
    22Aug55 03:38 Cleveland Ohio
    41*55’35.2″N 80*37’11.4″W Stop by and say hello

2. Do people really want to know the truth?
    Do people want to see their participation in their own enslavement?
    ? why have people (Freedom Fighters/Resistance Movement) not taken steps on the ground to expose the control grid? It does look like Ms. Karen Hudes is controlled opposition.The Global Debt Facility really? The debt is manufactured. Financial Bankruptcy is a lie. There is no financial bankruptcy as the entire system is corrupt. Financial debt is an illusion. All bankers are getting away with fraud, embezzlement, and entrapment everyday. The banking cartel control all aspects of society through contracting. They control the creation and flow or lack thereof of money, They control the insurance industry and they control wages.

The problems do not come from the corrupt systems it comes from the men and women knowing about the corrupt and maintaining it. It is most unfortunate that there are so many ethically, morally, and spiritually bankrupt men and women living on earth incapable of seeing and/ or speaking the truth. This or they are paid minions choosing to allow for the enslavement of mankind.

In the following video Karen talks about the banking cartel yet has accepted the debt created by these morally, ethically, and spiritually bankrupt humanoids that created and are working the system. I call them humanoid as they have distilled out of their body matrix all that makes a human humane.

They have devised the systems that force us into contract with then. When we go to court we immediately incriminate ourselves for being forced to participate in these insane systems and the contracts that we are born into and are forced to live by.
    She mentioned the “rule of law” yet the courts are corrupt which she also admits. All all laws created by man are corrupt. We are not living our spiritual truth. Anything given by man can be taken away by man all constitutional law is corrupt.

Everyone and everything is birthed with inalienable rights these rights are not granted thus cannot be taken away. Yet we are giving them away by accepting the control grid. Free will is a misnomer. I declared claim of right/claim of divine proportion in January yet it is being ignored. My will to free myself and live in spiritual truth is being over written by those that maintain the system.

I have reverted back to my maiden name to declared sovereignty and reclaimed my title. In January I declared right of claim/Claim of Divine Proportion which has been ignored. Overriding my will for freedom from the control grid. I have served the Minister of Justice with an Affidavit of complaining/Victim of Felony and sent it to the RCMP Commissioner.

The agents working for the banking cartel, working at Revenue Canada have hijacked my bank account 4 x in last 4 years. Why are they able to continue to harass me even though i have written an Affidavit of Complaining/Victim of Felony? and served it to the Minister of Justice and given a copy to the RCMP Commissioner? The bailiff; Mr. working out of Kelowna that forced me out of my home admits he uses black magick. He enjoys his position of power as it is profitable to him .The following are his responses to my email:

His response to my sharing the a chart pointing out the pyramid of control
    On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 6:43 AM, NorthCentralBailiffs – Kelowna wrote:
    Really, that’s the best you’ve got ??? Most amusing, thank you for making my day.
    Regards,
    Michel Zuber
    Court Bailiff/Bailiff
    On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 12:43 PM, NorthCentralBailiffs – Kelowna wrote:
    Some people are put into positions of authority because they are especially adept in dealing with
    people that are a special kind of stupid……..Winking smile
    On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 7:55 AM, NorthCentralBailiffs – Kelowna wrote:
    The suffering are only the weak minded…………
    On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 7:48 AM, NorthCentralBailiffs – Kelowna wrote:
    By the authority invested in me I deny your sovereignty and condemn thee to the position of Junk Mail.
    Regards,
    Michel
    Lorna Richard
    Aug 14 (2 days ago)
    to NorthCentralBa.
    You have no power..you are a force for ignorance
    kamloops (NCB)
    Aug 14 (2 days ago)
    to me
    I use holistic weapons and black magic…
    From: Lorna Richard
    Sent: Monday, August 14, 2017 9:15 AM
    To: questions@tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca ; Terry.Beech@parl.gc.ca ; Bill.Blair@parl.gc.ca ; Emmanuel.Dubourg@parl.gc.ca ; webadmin@justice.gc.ca ; Greg.Fergus@parl.gc.ca ; mcu@justice.gc.ca ; Leona.Alleslev@parl.gc.ca ; Terry.Duguid@parl.gc.ca ; Kamal.Khera@parl.gc.ca ; Adam.Vaughan@parl.gc.ca ; minister-ministre@swc-cfc.gc.ca ; Bill.Morneau@parl.gc.ca ; Hon.Jane.Philpott@canada.ca ; Jody.Wilson-Raybould@parl.gc.ca ; headoffice@northcentralbailiffs.bc.ca ; kamloops@northcentralbailiffs.bc.ca ; questions@tbs-sct.gc.ca
    Subject: Re: Discharge of debt!
    All those that are committing crimes against humanity through corrupt banking, taxation, and targeting through violence are committing high treason!
    From: “kamloops \(NCB\)”
    Date: August 14, 2017 at 11:18:05 AM PDT
    To: “Lorna Richard”
    Subject: Re: Discharge of debt!
    But it’s so profitable…..
    Why are we not talking about the truth as to why the global corporate control and the banking cartel have gotten away with robbing mankind of their birth right as benefactors, beneficiaries, and heirs of creation?
    Most people on the streets know that government is organized crime and that the people working in politics especially at the “Federal” level and the court systems are corrupt.
    Why has it taken so long for full disclosure? The people involved with the RV/GCR, Nesara/Gesara need to give their head a shake and break free from their programming.
    Why are we not voting for a global republic? Why is it just the Republic of the USA?
    Reevaluating currency is the shifting of the control grid. Without addressing the oligarchy system and the corrupt systems these pirates have introduced into to society all is redundant. The people of the world have a right to know what the “Crown” is and the power behind it.
    We really need to address the issues around the birth registration and Social Insurance Numbers and why so many men and women knowing about it have accepted the insanity of it.
    We need to address wage parity. Why is it we are not talking about “The Right of Claim and Claim of Divine Proportion” for all people of earth? In so acknowledging this we must begin taking action steps to return the money stolen by way of the corrupt banking system (the UnGodly interest rates) to the people that earned it through hard labor. By the way why are the inhabitants of earth buying into the notion of debt anyway? The people of earth are the benefactors, beneficiaries, and heirs of creation. Why are we accepting anything less?
    Where has the money gone that has been collected via corrupt taxation and banking interest anyway? When a thief has been caught does this thief not have to return the goods?
    Look no further than the business of war. All wars are bankers wars. The war mongers making a profit from war are thieves of the worse kind. They have stolen so much more than mere cash. Why do we not see that the CEO’s of banks are shareholders in other banks?
    All currency is fraud.
    PUTTING A MONETARY VALUE ON THE EARTHS RESOURCES IS FRAUD. IT COST NOTHING TO CREATE THE EARTH AND HER RESOURCES.
    The banking cartel is much more than the production of fiat money. It involves the credit system and their corrupt contracts and the collection of taxes by these same banksters. The inhabitants of earth are being hosed It is all fraud
    Why do we ignore that psychopathy is contagious. We really need to weed out the psychopaths in high places and treat them for their insanity.
    Why are we not exposing the Vatican and the unholy priests that have claimed the soul of mankind? Why has she not mentioned the c’est que vie trust of 1666?
    Why are we not talking about the pirates that call themselves “Royalty”, global el-ite? Why are we not talking about the fact that men and women hiding behind the cloak of a Church have gotten away with unmentionable crimes against their fellow man. Religious indoctrination and the belief in a higher power has stolen our identity preventing the evolution of the soul and the evolution of life?
    Religions were created to entrap the mind and bind the spirit of mankind. Why do you want to have a region? We are taught language but not the etymology of language. we are the ones accepting the words and their meaning. Who is the creator of words and their meaning?
    The etymology of the word Religion: Middle English (originally in the sense ‘life under monastic vows’): from Old French, or from Latin religio(n-) ‘obligation, bond, reverence,’ perhaps based on Latin religare ‘to bind.’
    We really need to allow for the evolve consciousness through our intention and allowing ourselves to experience our multidimensional self. It is scientifically impossible to separate the source of creation from that which is made manifest as matter. Why do you want to believe in a higher power? Why would you give your power away to a higher power?
    The Unholy Priests created the laws of Man.They created the Unholy Blacks Laws supported and controlled by the Bar Association. The Judges, lawyers, law enforcement officers especially the bailiffs are all corrupt. The courts are corrupt. I know first hand about the corruption. The bailiff that forced me from the land I have claimed admitted he uses Black Magic. He does what he does as it is “profitable” for him. There is no negotiating with the diabolical narcissistic psychopath they are driven by the illusion of power that comes with the position. The Unholy Priests get away with their perversion as they created these Unholy Black Magic Laws maintained by the Bar Association. Why have they not dismantled the corrupt court system?
    Mankind is suffering from a sever case of miss-identification held in place by trauma based mind control. The oligarchy system needs to be exposed and dismantled.
    While we take the time to raise the frequency of our body matrix by raising the frequency of the thoughts we think, the words we speak and the emotions we express we also need to take right action.
    While we join in global meditation and work on raising the frequency of the body matrix thus raising the frequency of the earth we also need to take right action. The pirates that control reality and the minions that allow it need to be exposed and stopped.

3. Hallo to all,
    I Have a question to Cobra on the interview from june 30th 2017.
    There he announced to give some information about the actual situation in europe, concerning the plan of installing new monarchies – especially in germany.
    I did not yet find any such statement.
    Will cobra take a stand on this or was it taken already and had escaped my notice?
    Thank you.
    Greetings from Germany
    Ursula

4. Why do our so-called Lightworkers fight among themselves? It seems they rely on different sources. So, are you all in FULL AGREEMENT on the next course of action? Or, you just have different visions of what will or should happen.
    Are we just a reflection of what is happening at the other dimensions?
    There is an obvious lack of UNITY and CLARITY coming from all those sources. I hope you have it under control by Aug 21st.

5. Hello,
    I wish to thank you for all the work and help you are giving us.
    A part of me is so tired of this old world and can not wait anymore for the beautiful world to emerge.
    I recently worry about or state and city wanting to put A LOT more cell tower all over. ( Even though signal are 5 barre everywhere) I am sure this is happening all over not only in our little Sedona,AZ. No matter how many people sign petition, go to town meeting, contact the governor and the cellphone company… all is legally fix and ready to be imposed.
    What can we do to stop this implementation before it makes us all even more sick and insane with there signal?
    Again from a very sad and tired space in my heart I tank you.
    We need you more than we all know.

6. Merci à vous d’être là. Merci à vous de vous battre pour notre libération. Depuis que je sais que je ne suis plus seule, tout est devenu si évident. Mais malheureusement, je fais l’objet d’attaques régulières pour m’empêcher de m’épanouir. Beaucoup d’entre nous vivent cela, beaucoup trop. Je m’accroche, encore et encore. Mais jusqu’à quand. Victoire de la lumière

Google traduction :
    Thank you for being here. Thank you for fighting for our release. Since I know that I am no longer alone, everything has become so obvious. But unfortunately, I am the object of regular attacks to prevent me from flourishing. Many of us live this, too much. I hang on, over and over again. But until when. Victory of Light

7. Olá Movimento de Resistência,

Consoante o portador de mensagens da resistência o COBRA, percebi que mesmo com a tecnologia que vocês possuem, não entendem como nos sentimos, porque razão agimos da maneira que agimos. Apesar da variedade de pessoas que existe na superfície do planeta, todos sofrem de uma pressão que invisível aos nossos ouvidos,olhos,sentidos físicos, e sem conhecimento por experiência passada a nós pelos nossos ancestrais. A maioria de nós não tem conhecimento, nem pensa por um momento que seja que exista outros seres inteligentes similares a nós ou não fisicamente, dadas as circunstâncias em que vivemos é mesmo difícil de acreditar, ou seja estamos de mãos atadas, olhos vendados, ouvidos tapados, concernente a este assunto.

Estou nessa palavras a seguir a enviar perspectivas sobre o que é viver na superfície do planeta terra:
    Primeiro de tudo, imaginem o que é viver sem as vossas máquinas que geram alimentação para que os vossos corpos físicos continuem a funcionar, tendo que em vez de focar no desenvolvimento espiritual, têm que preocupar-se com o que vai ser feito para poder ganhar algum dinheiro(papel) para obter o alimento necessário para essa máquina perfeita continuar a funcionar, para experimentar e continuar com a jornada física.

A seguir vem a questão da comida, que mais do que nunca na história desse planeta, chega já poluída, a água que é o recurso mais importante da vida nesse planeta envenenada, contaminando o corpo e a mente de todas as maneiras.

Acho que vocês têm consciência de alguns desses factos, mas aqui vão mais alguns: sem vestimenta, sem protecção contra o sol e chuva, poeira, só imaginar ficar sem as as mordomias da tecnologia que vocês possuem.

Não estou a enviar esta mensagem para reclamar ou me vitimizar, das situações que acontecem connosco. Simplesmente quero pedir ajuda mais directa a vocês.

Sei de imediato que sem uma educação adequada, ninguém faz coisas que realmente sejam produtivas. Então sabendo que vivemos num sistema falido e que funciona para a escravidão e não para a prosperidade de todos, existe a solução mais importante, que é a mudança de consciência.

Tendo em conta que a mudança de consciência é o gatilho para ultrapassar essas dificuldades que todos nós atravessamos nesse momento, eu sugiro que comecemos a colaborar mais activamente entre nós.

Considerando que vocês estão mais avançados em relação a nós, peço para que possam começar a passar( ensinar a nós) o vosso ponto de vista em coisas as coisas realmente funcionam.

Esclarecendo para nós, por exemplo como frequências actuam sobre os corpos, a nível de geometria. Que tecnologia ou dispositivos de auxilio poderem criar, trabalhando com frequências e vibrações, e como cria-los do vosso ponto de vista ou perspectiva. A relação entre frequência, vibração e geometria, como realmente os átomos são, para podermos fazer combinações diferentes usando por exemplo, formas geométricas dos átomos para efectuar tais ligações e criar novos elementos. Técnicas que possamos usar para dar-nos real informação do que acontece.

Ou seja, qual a vossa perspectiva em termos simples e técnicas que usam para realizar aquilo que sejam fazer para suprir as vossas necessidades.

Obrigado e espero que eu possa receber um retorno de vocês no meu e-mail com resposta a minha carta, desejo que o amor continue a banhar as vossas vidas. Vitória para a LUZ.

google t – Hello Resistance Movement,

Depending on the COBRA resistance message carrier, I realized that even with the technology you have, you do not understand how we feel, because we act the way we do. Despite the variety of people that exist on the surface of the planet, all suffer from a pressure that invisible to our ears, eyes, physical senses, and without knowledge from experience passed to us by our ancestors. Most of us have no knowledge, nor do you think for a moment that there are other intelligent beings similar to us or not physically, given the circumstances in which we live is even hard to believe, ie we are tied hands, blindfolded, ears Concerned with this matter.

I am in this following words to send perspectives on what it is to live on the surface of planet earth:
    First of all, imagine what it is to live without your machines that generate food so that your physical bodies continue to function, having instead of focusing on spiritual development, you have to worry about what will be done to win Some money (paper) to get the food needed for this perfect machine to continue to function, to experiment and continue with the physical journey.

Then comes the question of food, which more than ever before in the history of this planet, arrives already polluted, the water that is the most important resource of life on this poisoned planet, contaminating the body and mind in every way.

I think you are aware of some of these facts, but here are some more: no clothing, no protection against the sun and rain, dust, just imagine being without the technology stewardship you have.

I am not sending this message to complain or to be victimized, of the situations that happen with us. I just want to ask for more direct help from you.

I know right away that without proper education no one does things that are really productive. So knowing that we live in a failed system and that works for slavery and not for the prosperity of all, there is the most important solution, which is the change of consciousness.

Given that the shift in consciousness is the trigger to overcome these difficulties that we all go through at that time, I suggest that we begin to collaborate more actively among ourselves.

Since you are more advanced towards us, I ask you to begin to pass on (teach us) your point of view in things things really work.

Clarifying for us, for example how frequencies act on bodies, on the level of geometry. What technology or assistive devices they can create, working with frequencies and vibrations, and how to create them from your point of view or perspective. The relation between frequency, vibration, and geometry, as atoms actually are, so that we can make different combinations using, for example, geometric shapes of atoms to make such connections and create new elements. Techniques that we can use to give us real information of what happens.

That is, what is your perspective in simple and technical terms that they use to accomplish what they are doing to meet your needs.

Thank you and I hope that I can receive a return from you in my email in response to my letter, I wish that love continues to bathe your lives. Victory for LUZ.

8. Dear Cobra and Resistance
    thanks a lot for what you are doing for Humanity and abig thank for the Light Forces for helping me in the year 1997 the attack scalar wave Technology from the Archons ,without you i would not be now on the physical plane
    Many greetings from Berlin
    S bhf Shöneberg

9. To the Beautiful Resistance Movement,

Thank you from the bottom of my heart and soul for all that you do. I love you all. May God and the angels be by your side watching over you and protecting you each step of the way. I am so proud of you and appreciate all that you do!!! Keep up the beautiful work! I am always cheering you on and I am always at your side.

Much Love,
    Adrienne

10. Hello RM!

It’s me again, Paul. I was one of the early commenters, the guy who posted about his situation being abused by his mom, issues with school, my chronic ear condition, etc. And I talked about my passion for music, my connection to the 1960’s, and how I often hear music in my head that no one else is making, and how I am financially gridlocked, unable to heal and unable to meet my friends and girlfriend in person.

I noticed people were posting YouTube links in the comments, sharing some of the music they enjoy. Personally, I feel like much of today’s music is very compositionally limited, and sounds very recycled and manufactured, influenced by money and corporations. I believe there’s an agenda by certain factions of the government to dumb music down, to artificially make certain music popular so as to keep the masses in a lower vibrational state. Think of what fast food like McDonald’s does to food, and this is what I feel is being done to music.

I am only in my 20’s, but perhaps I am an old soul. Back in the 1960’s and 70’s, music was like a call to arms. People experimented with structure, and constantly wrote new melodies, riffs, and solos. Every artist sounded completely unique and pioneering. For a while, when recording technology was in its infancy, the music industry relied on genuine talent in order to make sales. Music wasn’t just something to listen to in the background or play at parties. People genuinely believed music could change the world. Coupled with psychedelic drugs, music was part of a spiritual renaissance. Unpredictable improvisation was a KEY factor for many bands, especially during live shows, something that began to slowly disappear at some point in the 70’s, but was very much apparent by the 1980’s onwards. Of course, there’d always be certain bands that would stick out from the crowd, despite this setback. Some modern artists I do enjoy include Radiohead, Animal Collective, Tame Impala (just the first two albums), and others.

I became a music snob for many years, as a result of being unable to connect with people who were likeminded, and because I was raised by my mom to be emotionally combative with others. Not to mention I was in many situations where I was forced to hear music I did not enjoy, to say the least. I completely realize music is subjective now, but everyone had their own scene, except me, so this really left me hurt and isolated.

I have a great support group now online. There are people who agree with me who are even younger than me, not to mention, I have a girlfriend. And one friend in particular, my best friend, I share an incredible bond with, we are 100% likeminded. He is a brother to me in spirit. But as I said, I am unfortunately unable to afford to move out of my abusive circumstances, meet them all in person, and fulfill my mission, and it very much pains me so. My best friend doesn’t even believe in his own abilities anymore, even though he is incredibly talented. We have known each other for 5 years now, but I only met him in person for the first time a couple months ago, and the visit lasted only a few days.

Artists my friends and I enjoy include The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Syd Barrett, The 13th Floor Elevators, The Doors, Country Joe & The Fish, Jefferson Airplane (not just their hits), The Byrds, The Yardbirds, Cream, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd (particularly pre-1973 due to their experimental quality), The Beach Boys (“Pet Sounds” and “SMiLE”), Nick Drake, Bob Dylan, Donovan, Janis Joplin, Sly & The Family Stone, and many, many more. I also enjoy jazz such as Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Charles Mingus, Ornette Coleman, Pharoah Sanders, Eric Dolphy, Albert Ayler, and many others. I also love classical music, and folk. Even some hip-hop, such as De La Soul, Madlib, A Tribe Called Quest, 2Pac, and others as well.

Why am I typing out this comment? I wanted to give you an idea of the rich culture humanity has on this planet. What we are capable of when money is removed from the equation. Many of the artists I enjoy have been commercially successful, and many have not. But they all maintained what I believe to be artistic integrity. They made music that will be listened to hundreds, dare I say, thousands of years from now. Music that is timeless, spans generations, and isn’t disposable as soon as it’s done being a ‘hit’. Music that really pushes the envelope of sound. I believe many of these musicians were previously incarnated on other planets, and many, in fact, conveyed deep interest in outer space both lyrically and musically in their songs.

The artist who really opened the floodgates to me and made me want to pick up guitar is Syd Barrett, the original guitarist and frontman of Pink Floyd. I would like to share this album with you, “The Piper at the Gates of Dawn”, and I really hope you can find the time to enjoy it among yourselves. This, to me, is the blueprint for the future of rock music. In particular, I believe you will find the tracks “Astronomy Domine” and “Interstellar Overdrive” to be of great interest. If you do not have the time, at least listen to these two:

Also, check out this performance of Jimi Hendrix, often cited as the greatest guitarist of all time, playing “The Star Spangled Banner” at the Woodstock Festival in 1969, a time when over 400,000 young people gathered together at a crowded farm for 3 days of peace, love, and music. No violence, no hate, just love and complete cooperation among strangers.

And an incredible improvisation by him from the same concert: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x29dbn

Here is an album by a band that came out of Austin, Texas, called The 13th Floor Elevators. I am sharing this one due to the heavy spiritual nature of the lyrics. I have been unable to find any other artist that’s matched this level of detail and complexity regarding human ascension:

I highly recommend checking out the other artists I listed as well, but I understand you are pressed for time and very busy liberating our planet. I would very appreciate you at least checking out these 3 links I’ve listed. I am already appreciative of everything you are doing, and every day, I strongly hope for the planetary liberation to come.

Personally, I still struggle with an ear condition in both my ears that’s been lasting for almost 2 years. They are chronically plugged, and I had to survive extreme pain in the past where I was unable to handle the sound of running water and the sound of my own voice (hyperacusis), much less listen to music. I came close to committing suicide. I also lost so much time not playing guitar, due to various circumstances regarding the abuse I’ve been through, extreme lack of confidence, and separation from my friends. I often hear music in my head that no one else has ever played or recorded, and am unable to get it down. Yet music is my passion. It is what I live for. It is my mission. I know I can change millions of people’s lives if only I was in better circumstances, disease-free, and able to dedicate a solid year with my friends towards playing guitar.

This dream has been with me all my life, though with my current tastes, it really began when I was 15 years old. I will never lead a happy life if I am unable to fulfill this mission. My father is also very creative and has a wonderful app business that could lead us to financial independence, but he is also struggling a lot in realizing this reality. There has been a lot of progress, but it is still slow progress. And my friends don’t have the means to fully realize their talents either. Please, the sooner The Event can happen, the sooner we can impart our gifts upon humanity. I am fed up of biding my time, living my life in lack and suffering. This is not what I signed up for. I signed up for fun, adventure, daring, creativity, love, laughter, hope, happiness. So far, at least 3/4 of my life, if not more, has been the exact opposite.

And there are so many on the planet who have it so much worse than me, and deserve to be helped and cared for and loved and to live happy, healthy lives. But I am sure you are all aware of this by now.

I am very talkative, I know. I will end this message now. Thank you, once again! Victory of the Light! 🙂

Peace, love, and light,
    Paul

11. Dear deep deep deep self,

I did my best, but i need support. I’m really close to end up with my mission up here. Staying tunn with the center is more and more difficult for me. Giving me a direct and clear signal could help. They are using our own creation-energie to make this blury “reality”. I feel my head is like submerged in a bag full of dirty water. We need to figure out soon how to tunn with the right position-vibration. Everything seems so disturbed. It’s like if we don’t have the right channel to connect with Truth. I demand the contact.

12. Hmmmm …. not sure what is going on, but I can’t see any of my comments until I post something. I tried reloading the page, or just hit the post comment to see if it will appear, but this seems to be the only way. The webmaster needs to check this out. I tried a different browser and it was the same.

13. Looking forward to the big meditation on the 21st …. It’s been years and years since I was excited about an up coming birthday. Having bouts where I get a pretty good feeling inside for a brief moment. Not sure why, but it’s nice.

I hope the meditation on the 21st will be the catalyst needed to achieve breakthrough sometime this year or early next year during the winter/summer months depending on location.

As always I will help with meditation on Sunday’s too. I have not missed one Sunday meditation since I found out about you in Oct. 2015. If I made a contract with the LF … I plan to do all I can to honor it. Been seeing some interesting clouds in the SE sky … wondering if some could be a ship. Just can’t tell for sure. Be nice if I could say … “oh yeah … that’s a ship alright!”. Then give some form of greeting. 🙂

Victory of the Light.
    Deborah Dickson
    22Aug55 03:38 Cleveland Ohio
    41*55’35.2″N 80*37’11.4″W Stop by and say hello 🙂

14. I am being targeted by the Deep state. I released information about the deep state on my computer about 7:40am this morning 8/10/17 at Traverse pie company across from the fire station in Traverse city michigan at 1:00 pm there was a fire at a apartment complex i used to live in petoskey mi on state street. and another fire today in charlevoix mi. this is not a coincidence. all locations close to me. I have been not been doing well emotionally Im kinda weak, I have been causing angsiety to community by talking openly about my frustration of elite pedifiles that run this country. I need your spiritual support. People are very angry about the intel I put out about the cabal.

15. This is a perfect example of deceived lightworkers engaging in MCarthyism being used as cabal pawns http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/07/revealed-inside-googles-sjw-cabal-blacklists/

16. A mis queridos hermanos de la resistencia:
    Quisiera comenzar con esa palabra ” Resistencia” pues es una palabra que conozco muy bien desde antes de nacer. Es sumamente duro vivir en esta dimensión con un pie aquí y el otro en otro lado, completamente sensible emocionalmente, con recuerdos de una vida pasada y de un alma a la que juré recordar y amar en mi siguiente vida, desde mi corazón lo extraño y desde mi alma lo espero, incluso en sueños investigo si es posible lo que me sucede.
    Resistir es la palabra clave en mi vida, conciente del sufrimiento a mi alrededor, de lo que no está bien en la humanidad, pero lo que lo hace difícil es por qué lo sé desde mi conciencia, no desde un juicio emitido por el ego y la mente.Las personas aquí le llaman a eso, ser una persona muy viceral sin embargo yo pienso que es mas sobre conciencia, la esclavitud del tiempo, el sistema horrible en el que vivimos, la esclavitud monetaria y las carencias económicas, las injusticias y las conciencias dormidas, las manipulaciones de la obscuridad en los seres inconscientes todo eso me duele en el alma o de manera muy profunda, y e pasado gran parte de mi infancia tratando de entender por qué sucede esto, por qué es más fácil destruir que crear, por qué en tantas ocasiones e podido ver cómo el mal se sale con la suya, por qué las injusticias suceden y siempre espero a que el “equilibrio de la vida” ponga las cosas en su lugar y así me quedé… Esperando a ver justicia la cual nunca llegó, ni en mi vida ni en la de otros, siempre cuestione y renegue de ver una y otra vez a personas de buen corazón sufrir en manos de otros que se sienten muy cómodos con la maldad dentro de ellos manipulando sus actos, y llegué a decir! – Al carajo!! Eso de que el sufrimiento es una elección para aprender y qué hacemos contratos con nuestros verdugos para evolucionar como en un común acuerdo para mí eso es basura!! ni el karma , ni nada de eso acepto, el sufrimiento no es lo que nos puede hacer crecer, es el amor, la compasión, la bondad, la alegria, la dicha y en este mundo es tan difícil para muchos conocerla, por qué ser buena persona en este mundo es muy doloroso. Tengo la maravillosa fortuna de conocer y sentir la inocencia de los animales, el maravilloso amor que tienen para dar, su bondad, su pureza de espíritu y asi mismo e estado cara a cara con la crueldád extrema hacia ellos, durante años creí que ayudarlos era mi misión por qué yo podía entender su escencia, sus emociones, algo que parece hasta la fecha ser invisible para muchos, pero eso solo me causo sufrimiento y cansancio… Y es que tratar de ayudar y hacer una labor con amor en esta dimensión es sumamente castigado y difícil que es inevitable sentir un vacío dentro, nada lo llena más que la alegría que cuando estás tan atacado por los arcontes es muy difícil tener, ahora lo sé,sé que esos seres o entidades impiden cualquier trabajo, no lo digo desde un sentido de víctima, sino desde una verdad desconocida, desde una falta de memoria espiritual, desde una realidad falsa, desde lo que la humanidad conoce hasta ahora, si! Es agotador y no es que quiera dejar las cosas hermosas de esta dimensión a un lado, no! Es solo que hoy quise hablar de una de las caras de la palabra, ” Resistencia” desde mi perspectiva personal.
    Si! Necesitamos ayuda, y es válido pedirla, por qué el aprendizaje desde una sola perspectiva se convierte en un ancla que nos estanca y nos detiene, quisiera ver en mi vida justicia, que las cosas fuera de lugar se acomoden pero se perfectamente y con el dolor de mi corazón que posiblemente esto no suceda, por qué no esté destinado a ser, sin embargo tengo plena de y esperanza de que la vida cambié para mí hermanos, los de mi especie y sobre todo los del reino animal, mi madre Gaia a puesto su escencia en ellos, ellos son su rostro y su voz, han estado tan expuestos y no acepto que todo su sufrimiento tendría que ser para evolucionar como muchos dicen, este es mi más profundo sentir, Resistir es un aspecto que conozco bien desde mi vida ordinaria de 3D y e visto ese significado en los ojos de muchos hermanos de raza y en muchos del reino animal, pero ese significado también implica fe y esperanza, por qué el mal y el sufrimiento no son eternos y lo sabemos bien… Mi alma está agotada como cuando estás en la vuelta final acercándote a la meta y forzas a tu cuerpo a seguir, no es una opción partir ahora, no ahora que estoy cerca de saber el significado de mi estancia aquí en esta dimensión y en este planeta, desde muy pequeña supe lo que significa estar en un lugar difícil como es esta dimensión y en mi inocencia de niña llegue a sentir eso como una carga muy pesada, una condena innecesaria e injusta que no merecia, pero poco a poco mis guardianes, esos grandes guerreros que admiro y amo me protegieron siempre y me ayudaron a comprender pasó a paso que Resistir es un valor de entereza pero sobre todo Amor y continuar es el paso siguiente, aquí se sobrevive, si! pero eso no apaga la luz de nuestras almas, y eso queridos míos, es la muestra de la grandeza del ser humano.Se que tenemos conceptos diferentes, protocolos diferentes y emociones diferentes ustedes y nosotros en esta dimensión, sin embargo comprendo perfectamente que a pesar de esas “diferencias”, nuestras almas son iguales, venimos del mismo ser y a pesar de que pudiera significar un reto la convivencia entre sociedades que no han convivido en tantos eones de tiempo, de manera cotidiana y libre, sé que nunca nos separamos en realidad, que la conexión nunca se borró, cada que miro al cielo siento un calor y ormigueo en mi pecho por qué es mi corazón reconociendo su presencia, gracias por estar y de todo corazón espero puedan ver que nuestros corazones pueden latir al unisono.
    Bienvenidos sean! Bienvenidos sean! Bienvenidos sean mis hermanos, juntos aprenderemos unos de los otros.
    Mi querido Cobra el mensaje es todo pero gracias al mensajero el mensaje llega a su destino, gracias no basta para decir lo que en realidad significa tu labor en mi vida y lo que realmente quiero decir a tu espíritu desde mi espíritu, sin embargo ese gracias que yo te doy implica una gran y poderosa energía de amor por la gran ayuda que me brindaste de manera indirecta y sin conocernos por qué la lección más grande que aprendí de ti es esa, que la verdad es , y con su sola presencia el espíritu la reconoce y la toma, sin un contacto directo se puede hacer mucho bien con la sola intención de compartir sin ningún interés personal, solo compartir con el conocimiento de que el mensaje le pertenece a todos, solito llega al lugar correcto por medio del mensajero y deseo de todo corazón que todo lo que has echo en este movimiento te sea retribuido por qué te lo mereces, gracias desde mi corazón a todos los miembros de la resistencia por su labor y ayuda, en perfecto amor y perfecta confianza les brindo mi admiración, mi respeto y mi agradecimiento.
    Victoria a la luz!! Que así sea, así es, así es ya!!

google t = To my dear brethren of the resistance:
    I would like to start with that word “Resistance” because it is a word that I know very well from before being born. It is extremely hard to live in this dimension with one foot here and the other on another side, completely emotionally sensitive, with memories of a past life and a soul that I swore to remember and love in my next life, from my heart I miss it and From my soul I hope, even in dreams I investigate if possible what happens to me.
    Resisting is the key word in my life, aware of the suffering around me, of what is not right in humanity, but what makes it difficult is why I know it from my conscience, not from a judgment issued by the ego and The mind. The people here call it that, being a very viceral person however I think it is more about conscience, the slavery of time, the horrible system in which we live, monetary slavery and economic deprivation, injustices and The sleepless consciences, the manipulations of obscurity in the unconscious beings, all of that pains me in the soul or in a very deep way, and I spent much of my childhood trying to understand why this happens, why it is easier to destroy than to create, Why on so many occasions you have been able to see how evil gets away with it, why injustices happen and I always wait for the “balance of life” to put things in their place and that’s how I stayed … Waiting to see justiceWhich never came, neither in my life nor in that of others, always question and deny to see people of good heart suffer again and again in the hands of others who feel very comfortable with the evil within them manipulating their acts, and I got to say! – Fuck! That suffering is a choice to learn and that we make contracts with our executioners to evolve as in a common agreement for me that is rubbish !! Nor the karma, nor any of that I accept, suffering is not what can make us grow, it is love, compassion, kindness, joy, happiness and in this world it is so difficult for many to know it, Good person in this world is very painful. I have the wonderful fortune to know and feel the innocence of the animals, the wonderful love they have to give, their goodness, their purity of spirit and also face to face with extreme cruelty towards them, for years I believed that helping them was My mission why I could understand its essence, its emotions, something that seems to be invisible to many, but that only caused me suffering and fatigue … And is that trying to help and do a work with love in this dimension is extremely Punished and difficult that it is inevitable to feel an emptiness inside, nothing fills it more than the joy that when you are so attacked by the archons is very difficult to have, now I know, I know that those beings or entities prevent any work, I do not say from a Sense of victim, but from an unknown truth, from a lack of spiritual memory, from a false reality, from what humanity knows until now, yes! It is exhausting and it is not that I want to leave the beautiful things of this dimension aside, no! It’s just that today I wanted to talk about one of the faces of the word, “Resistance” from my personal perspective.
    Yes! We need help, and it is valid to ask for it, because learning from a single perspective becomes an anchor that stagnates and stops us, I would like to see in my life justice, that things out of place are accommodated but perfectly and with pain Of my heart that this may not happen, why it is not destined to be, nevertheless I have full of and hope that life changed for me brothers, my kind and especially those of the animal kingdom, my mother Gaia to post Their essence in them, they are their face and their voice, they have been so exposed and I do not accept that all their suffering would have to be to evolve as many say, this is my deepest feeling, Resist is an aspect that I know well from my life Ordinary of 3D and seen that meaning in the eyes of many brethren of race and in many of the animal kingdom, but that meaning also implies faith and hope, why evil and suffering are not eternal and we know it well … My soul is Exhausted as when you are on the final lap approaching the goal and forces your body to follow, it is not an option to leave now, not now that I am close to knowing the meaning of my stay here in this dimension and on this planet, from very Small I knew what it means to be in a difficult place as this dimension is and in my innocence as a girl I come to feel that as a heavy burden, an unnecessary and unjust sentence that I did not deserve, but little by little my guardians, those great warriors who I admire and love I always protected and they helped me to understand step by step that Resisting is a value of integrity but above all Love and continue is the next step, here it will survive, yes! But that does not put out

17. This is just a playlist for the radio or person M3 player when the Events is happening. Everyone can make up their own one. No need to post, just an Idea.

EVENT SONGS – PLAYLIST – EXTRA’S

Personal Jesus – Depeche Mode Lyrics [HQ] – YouTube

NORMAN GREENBAUM Spirit in the sky (English/ Español Lyrics) – YouTube

PLANET X

Hercolubus or Red planet – Alcione Association

Herculobus and the Seven Root Races Pt. 1-2 – YouTube

Herculobus and the Seven Root Races Pt. 2-2 – YouTube

An Urgent Message from the “Ancient Ones ” to the Native American People about Planet Earth – YouTube

THE HOPI PROPHECY OF THE COMING 5th age & Blue & Red Star Kachina’s – YouTube

HOPI BLUE STAR PROPHECY – YouTube

For all the people that do not believe, maybe people can show their friends / family / co-workers these sites, to show them that Mother Nature is alive and Awake !!

Earth Quake Track – Map of Earthquakes Today

FloodList – Floods and Flooding News from Around the World

The Watchers – Daily news service | Watchers.NEWS

American Meteor Society

Center for NEO Studies

Comet Watch – Upcoming comets, when and where to find them

Interactive Map of Active Volcanoes and recent Earthquakes world-wide

Your Merkaba

Star Tetrahedron (Merkaba)

Merkaba Meditation – YouTube

What is a MerKaBa – YouTube

18. Hi Wonderful Galactic Family,
    I am so happy groups are joining together to meditate. It is the greatest blessing. I am hoping this comment reaches everybody participating in the meditation on August 21st at 11:11AM. The mantra “I love myself unconditionally and I forgive myself completely” is energized to reprogram negative beliefs at the molecular level. It removes limiting beliefs buried in our subconscious or inner child and transmutes the beliefs into powerful and positive beliefs – courage, inner peace, abundance of the universe, being able to express oneself, spontaneity, happiness, laughter, merging our male and female energies and more. The Ascended Masters, Archangels, and Galactic beings from every religion come through when this healing mantra is stated internally from the heart. Also, it activates the pineal, pituitary and heart to work in collaboration to open up the 3rd eye to God consciousness to realize we are all children of God, the formless, and therefore have the same abilities and powers. In addition, toxins, implants and explants are removed at each chakra and transmuted into cells of light. One is asked to say this mantra over and over while visualizing your biggest dreams because they are real. Also, this mantra is said by thousands around the world every Monday 11PM and Thursday 6PM EST so I invite you to join us on August 21st in the evening as well to do further meditation on this powerful eclipse day! During the global healing sessions, we ask you to say the mantra over and over for 30 minutes while visualizing your dream. It can be done lying down, sitting up, and even dancing because meditation is about happiness and being in the zone! There is a video to go along with the mantra. Actually, I believe it was posted on the PFC site years ago. However, if you would like the link, please let me know. I hope you agree to include the mantra in your special meditation and the world thanks you for coordinating this beautiful event! Love and blessings. Vanaja Ananda

19. I would like to thank you RM for your involvement. It is a little bit difficult to say something to you because I don’t know you but I have few things to say from my perspective.
    First of all I wonder why such a great beings like angles and gods don’t intervene on materialistic level. I’ve heard about them that they have incredible power highly greater than dark ones. I know that we live as hostage, is it really truth that some more determined actions will trigger a world war – this is why they don’t intervene ?
    Second thing is something about myself. I am Lightworker/Lightwarrior from quite few years and I didn’t find happiness on my spiritual path, actually I have depression right now and this is something which was growing and maybe it still grows. It looks like Eckharts Tolle path of misery (before he found enlightenment) but maybe few times stronger – I don’t want comparison. I don’t know if my depression is connected to ascension process – as a symptom or simply something is wrong with me. I was much happier and have more energy when I was younger (I am not old – I have 28 years old). I feel lost, at the beginning of my spiritual path I was sure I am moving forward on specific steps, right now everything lost their meaning, I don’t know where I am.
    Third thing is something about money – people feel lost because of no job and problems with money. This is grate craziness when people with high education have problems with finding a job – me as an example (even if I have no energy to work).
    I think this is all for now.
    I wait for the Event (full disclosure and everything connected with that)
    Victory of light !
    Cheers !

20. RM Folks –

IF you are for real, then it’s waaay past time to stop stringing us lowly surface dwellers along with the flowery promises of all sorts fantastic future aid at or shortly after the so-called ‘The Event’ eventualizes upon us.

Time to either put up or shut up. We’re fed up.

Give us some tangible, verifiable proof of what’s happening (aka real disclosure), and even more importantly – give us some tangible (meditations are nice, but not tangible) ways to assist in hastening the downfall of the ones who enslave and oppress us. Things that are realistically actionable by the average enslaved, impoverished human, who is often ill and without access to appropriate medical care….

21. Liebe Brüder und Schwestern
    Willkommen hier auf Erden ❤
    Wir alle hoffen dass ihr uns, so schnell wie möglich, helfen könnt. Das Geldsystem hat uns versklavt! Hast du hier kein 💰 Geld dann kannst du dir nichts zu essen kaufen. Viele, viele Menschen verhungern täglich!!! Wir Lichtarbeiter sind dabei unser Bewusstsein zu erhöhen, uns zu sensibilisieren für EUCH! ~ wir machen und tun.
    Jedoch sind wir noch zu wenige. Könnt ihr uns helfen daß die Liebe wieder einkehrt in unsere Herzen ❤ siege dem Licht, Liebe und Umarmung Patricia Borrias aus Germany

google t – Dear brothers and sisters
    Welcome here on earth ❤
    We all hope that you can help us as soon as possible. The money system has enslaved us! If you have no money here then you can not buy anything to eat. Many, many people starve daily !!! We light workers are in the process of raising our awareness, raising awareness for yourselves! ~ We make and do.
    However, we are still too few. Can you help us to turn love back into our hearts? “Patricia Borrias from Germany

22. Hi there!

I want you to know how much I’m looking forward to meeting you, the cousins, neighbor races, and those from far away who have come to help us.

I’m excited, really, really excited to meet you all! I dream of taking you and your family to Disneyland, Mount Rainier National Park (or any of our national parks), showing you our cities, our waterfalls, our cuisine, our culture, and most of all, our love and friendship! Is it possible to miss someone I’ve never met? I’m pretty sure it is because I miss you guys a lot!

There is so much I want to share with you. And to hear from you. We are like the people of North Korea – isolated from even our closest neighbors, without any news of what’s outside our little habitat. We’ve been told so many lies and half-truths, and suppressed so heavily, we’re all eager to get out from under this mess to see and experience what’s really outside of this little kingdom. And to let the outside come to visit us!

Of course I’m interested in your technology. We do love toys, and I’m sure you’ve got some really cool toys to play with. Communications, construction, medical imaging. I bet even your desk lamps are epic. And what we use day-to-day must look *so* quaint to you. (“Oh, look. They have smartphones. How cute!”) 🙂

But toys are just toys. There’s so much more I want to learn from you, if you’re willing to offer. I want to know how your governments work, how your businesses work, how your culture gets innovative ideas from one person’s mind to a product everyone can use. How do you teach your children? How do you educate your adults? How does a society work without money? There must be so many concepts of how to govern, do commerce, educate, and believe.

What work do you do? What hobbies do you have? What is important to you? What are your values? What are your beliefs about God, and how do they affect your life? What have you learned about raising children that we would benefit to know? What is family life like when you live as long as you do? You must have many generations alive at the same time – your family reunions have to be epic!

I’m full of questions to ask, and fun stories of my life here in this little world. I am *so* ready to answer your questions, and to hear your stories of life outside this little world.

We, as a people, have a lot of love to share with you. I believe you have a lot of love to share, too. I am eager, eager, eager to share time with you. Come quickly, we have a lot to catch up on!

— Roy

23. My post did not appear to have gone through so I am attempting it again:

Resistance Movement,
    This is a difficult letter to write. On the one hand, a large part of me desperately wants to believe there is someone out there in the Universe who has not forgotten us, who is fighting for us, who will not allow us to be utterly forsaken and written off as an instructive loss. That is how the Universe should be. We should care for our loved ones, we should leave no one behind. No one can be cut off from the whole, from the One. How can the hand be separate from the body? How can the cell be separate from the organ?

And yet here on Earth, we are. The message “YOU ARE ALONE” is screamed at us from all sides. Part of me snickers at the half that is typing, deriding it for falling for yet another trick of the Dark, yet another CIA psyop mind fuck. The problem, you see, is that we’ve been completely warped at the very first stage of human growth and development (according to Erickson) at the level of the group organism: Trust versus Mistrust. In our artificially perpetuated state of infancy we have been taught to mistrust so deeply at the cellular level of our collective psyche that it is what we revert to every time, even when confronted with something other than what we have known. We have been taught not to trust each other, we have been taught not to trust ourselves. We react as an animal bent only on its own survival. Even those of us who are marginally more aware of our situation cannot help but fall back into the old pattern because it has been ingrained in us over lives upon lives upon lives. It takes a very long time to regain the trust of a dog that has been beaten from birth, even if it is never given a reason to mistrust a new individual, one whom only offers kindness and love. We judge each other as the world we have been confined to has taught us to judge everything: Unkind. Untruthful. Unfair.

We have no memories of anything else. Our memories have been kept from us. We have been held hostage in the dark so long that we have become blind, and we find it difficult to imagine seeing, or painful to remember. We have adapted to live in a cruel world. We understand abandonment and loss as just constants of our reality. It is the only way our minds have been able to function. We shut ourselves off. It is not “me” that suffers, it is “them”, and so we trudge on.
    At times I read the news headlines about murder or slavery or one of the many, many horrid abuses that happen here. Or I experience a loss, personally or through a loved one. And then my awareness becomes attuned to the fact that this occurs THOUSANDS of time each day, each minute, all across my planet. For one moment I tap into the collective suffering of my brothers and sisters and it is mind numbing. The realization that follows in the next moment is that I am powerless to help them all, and it threatens to crush my soul. I cannot bear it. The mind programming sets in: “YOU ARE HELPLESS. YOU WILL NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE. YOU ARE A MOTE AMIDST THE SEA.” For the sake of my sanity I accept this at its face and retreat into myself, but my core refuses to submit. I help where I can, I love as much as I can, I give as often as I can, but all against a background of despair that we will never be able to all cooperate as one and do it together en masse.

Division is the strength of our captors. We have been conditioned to believe we are divided from Divine Source, that we are apart from the Earth who sustains us, that we are segregated from all the flora and fauna that support us, that we are different and separate from one another. We divide ourselves upon the basis of appearance, ancestry, belief, nationality, gender, and a thousand other qualities. We are raised to believe that different is DANGEROUS and sameness is SAFE, even when the different offers us hope and the sameness offers us desolation. It is easier to accept that this is all there is or will ever be for us rather than to extend the traumatized hands of our soul in hope for positive change.

Humans accept division well because we have been conditioned to it for eons. I would say to the Resistance to use this to their advantage. Compartmentalize the surface population involvement of the liberation effort into very specific, task-oriented subgroups. We are also very accepting of authoritative direction. While we need to mature into our adulthood as a group organism, we have never been prepared. We have never learned personal responsibility. To expect us to learn it now, in the midst of the greatest transformation this Universal cycle has ever known, is simply too great a request. It is to expect running from a blind child that he been restrained from learning to crawl. We must unlearn the savior expectations that have been beaten into us, we must unlearn the abdication of personal responsibility, but it must be done in a gradual way that introduces us to these concepts slowly. You simply must hold our hands as we walk for the first time blindly across a freeway in rush hour traffic.

But please, whatever you do, don’t give up on us.

Love and Light to us all