Become a Writer for Prepare for Change,
We are honored to be able to provide a platform for the world’s people to share their voice and opinions on our New Society or on “The Event” itself. We will also be happy if you have any information or articles that you think the leaders of the various groups should be aware of. For instance if you know of any working viable free energy devices or new technologies they should be submitted to the technology group. If you have any suggestions to be implemented on the group pages themselves you may also submit them to the group leaders.
Please notice that we have categories for articles. We ask that you choose the category for your post carefully, so that the intent of the categories is honored.
We are proud to have you publish your ideas and articles on this site. Please follow these website protocols.
- No articles will contain foul language.
- No articles will promote fear, prejudice, intolerance or hate.
- No articles or posts will be allowed that encourage violence against any person or destruction of anything.
- Articles that personally attack or defame this site, our members or Cobra will not be posted.
- Submitters must be PFC website members. (go to https://prepareforchange.net/ and click on the “newsletter sign up” icon)
- All articles must be submitted in WORD Doc format.
- All articles must have a title and an author ( a person or pen name) .
- All articles must include an JPEG image format to be used as “article featured image” and must be 900×500 pixels or larger.
- All articles will be reviewed for posting by a Council PFC Member.
- All articles will be presented to either inspire or educate with an overall positive outlook.
- All articles should have a category. If you are not sure what topic to write on please go to our website and look under “recent articles” to have a better idea of the type of information we promote in our website, or better yet go to the button below named “categories”, and look at the articles of the category you may relate with or be passionate about to have a better idea of what we are looking for as content for PFC.
- All articles should support the mission and vision of PFC. (Disclosing of information or expanding of consciousness around the globe)
- Articles may not include solicitations or advertisements for sites, products, books, etc. No request to link back to other sites except as reference data or extra information nor can any personal information be included in the articles. (aside from a short bio. of author)
- Posting of articles will be done by the reviewing PFC Council Member.
- Reviewing Council Members will provide no editing of material.
- Unacceptable articles will not be posted and there is no need to respond to the submitter as to any reason.
- All approved articles will be placed on the queue PFC articles waiting to be posted on one of our PFC Daily Newsletters. The posting time varies from a few days if time sensitive to a few weeks (within 30 days) unless the article contains time sensitive information.