Prepare for Change’s volunteer roles have three general categories: Website Support, Member Support, and Special Projects and Programs.
If you are interested and have reviewed the role descriptions on this page and want to explore how you can help, please get in contact with Prepare For Change to offer your support.
The volunteer roles are listed below with needed skills and other details in bullet points below the role listing. If you’d like to volunteer based on any of these below needs please use the volunteer form: Here
PFC-IT Support Services
PFC Network Support
- Industry experience in RHEL OS
- Full understanding of DNS/CDN/WAF technologies
- DBA experience of MySQL + WordPress
- Search Engine Optimization expertise
- Docker Cluster Managment, GlusterFS, Globally distributed website experiance (Would be very much welcomed)
Note: Volunteers for this role must have at least 5+ years of professional experiance and be prepared to submit your CV for review.
PFC Internet Marketing
- Internet marketing professionals
- Social Media – Knowledgable in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube.
PFC Member Support Services
- 4 to 8 hours per week
- Must be familiar with Internet-related communications
- assist email automation for Volunteers
- Administer PFC Email accounts for Volunteers
- WordPress administration experience
- Develop/implement volunteer set-up program for all needed communications channels.
- Can use Zoom Internet Conferencing
- Proficient at writing
- Can work with PFC-IT Team
PFC Special Projects
PFC Volunteer Local Groups Coordinators
- We need 220 friendly and aware volunteers for almost 10,000 local group members
- Role is to connect the local group members together
- Need an outgoing personality, must thrive on social contact
- Promote discussion and joint efforts
- Support PFC Members using COEO and all other PFC Resources
- Host regular Zoom Conferences,
- Organize potluck picnic meditations in reserved public spaces
- Other social tools can be organized by the Coordinators
PFC Event Infographic This is a computer project to help people “connect the dots” using “The Infographic” or flow chart. I see 2 or 3 different uses for this project
- Flow chart with bullet points to inform
- The flow chart made into power point and make it alive with a narrator of how and why the flow chart flows (puzzle pieces fit). 3 – have the powerpoint pages available for others if any of us need to give a presentation. You need to have good research and internet skills. Writing is a bonus skill. We are working on a flow-chart or Infographic chart showing how education, financial, history, governments, E.T.’s etc. etc. have been hijacked, hidden or kept secret and most important – how to get things back on track. Willingness to take one subject, get basic to detailed understanding, capture good sources and footnotes, write brief synopsis – next subject.
Prepare for Change Newspaper (3 volunteer editors)
- Configure the settings on the paper.li RSS feed
- Optimize content to match weekly message emphasis
Prepare for Change Newsletter Team (2 editors 1 graphic artist)
- 1 to 8 hours per week
- Must be familiar with Event related topics
- Produce and maintain the PFC Links page
- build a database of Event – oriented websites
Cobra RM Support (6 researchers/team members)
- Locate and post to PFC all Cobra Interviews
- Cobra Interview Database Development
- Organize search capabilities.
- Good understanding of Cobra’s information and intel. Computer skills, etc.
- Question/Answer section of Cobra’s information and intel.
- Writing & organizing by subject to assist new members to understand Cobra’s intel.
Orphanage in Malawi Team (4 fund raisers)
- We need fundraising, innovative ideas
- The purpose of this team is to support an orphanage in Malawi
- Provide that they have food to eat while planting seeds and praying for rain,
- To help sustain themselves and the 444 orphans in this community
- Until we have the resources to provide more help for long term sustenance.
PFC Healing Directory Team
- The purpose of this area is to make this site useable by those that come to our site for help in various areas that involve mental, emotional and physical.
- Healing News Team gather information about helming and shares it with the Healing Group —contributing editors
- To communicate with all that is interested in healing and what can be done outside the allopathic model.
PFC Interviews Assistant Producers
- Preproduction- help prepare interview questions, research and analysis
- Production – assist during the interview, interview host
- Post production- Audio Editing, Video Editing
Humanitarian Program Administration
- Organize and vet our Humanitarian funding applications.
- We at PFC have received many requests for funding and we need those projects organized by country, priority etc.
- Some computer and e-mail contact with the people requesting funds.
- All Programs are funded as projects