- Socialize for about ten minutes after everyone has arrived. Then ask everyone to take a seat in a circle and make themselves comfortable. Place a resonant crystal in the center of the circle to be a convergence point and absorb and reflect the resonant energy.
- Open the meeting with a 3 minute silent meditation.
- Have the group sit comfortably in a circle if possible. Have all participants introduce themselves briefly and explain why they are there and what they envision for the new society.
- Ask the group members to declare how they feel they can help the New Society and what groups they signed up for.
- Create a database of local, regional, and state government contact information to distribute the community leader brief to at the time of “The Event”.
- Don’t forget about the 4pm UTC Sunday Weekly Meditation which is located on HERE
- All meeting are to be free of charge no money is ever required to attend. ESG Teams can choose to donate money to a worthy cause or to contribute to a meal provided or even some type of humanitarian project but this should always be on a volutary basis only and each member is free to add funds to the cause or not!