Dewey B. Larson was an engineer during the early part of the 20th century, at a time when many conflicting theories of the Universe were beginning to gain popularity. Despite being labeled an outcast for questioning Scientific Dogma, he investigated the whole of Physical Science over a 40 year period, discovering that there were many inaccurate theories masquerading as accepted fact. This had the effect of preventing a true and accurate theory being developed to explain the Universe as a whole, which Larson and his team did; Reciprocal Systems Theory.
I have always been a science buff, learning about Cosmology, Biology and Psychology very early on in life. Even as a child, I could see that there were some glaring problems with accepted theory, but assumed that I did not have enough information to understand the complexity of Relativity, Particle Theory and more; I thought I ‘wasn’t smart enough to understand.
I attended University with Physics as my focus, due to a profound curiosity about life and the Universe. Within this environment I encountered even more dogmatic thinking, with professors and students accepting the doctrines of modern Science as if they were proven facts. Many years later, I discovered Larson’s work through the Law of One series, and since then I have come to understand many of the conceptual errors rife in science today.
Like Larson did nearly 70 years ago, I began to question many of the beliefs I blindly accepted during my education, and felt more confused then ever. But slowly after researching and studying Larsonian physics – as well as nearly every other theory I could get my hands on – I began to understand the concepts personally. Now, nearly 4 years later, I have developed enough personal understanding to see how all the various theories are describing an Objective Reality (what IS) but through the lens of the accepted beliefs of each theory. I do not claim to be the sole promoter of truth, but I have developed the ‘eyes to see’ as a result of all my efforts, which anyone can do.
The Path of a Truth Seeker in this sense, can be difficult, as we must rely on ourselves to develop knowledge. If we do not understand a concept, we must focus time and attention so that we do, and in doing so, prepare ourselves for other grander concepts. If we do not understand Electromagnetics, then must we study it so as to understand how our bodies are entrained to the earth. If we do not understand the immune system, then must we study it so we can know how our bodies work and maintain our health.
The underlying modus operandi is clear: Personal Knowledge liberates us from the dependence on authorities, which may not have our best interest at heart. Each of us has the ability to understand the universe – in just as much clarity as the greatest minds on earth. But each of us learns differently, and in our own time. We have been taught to think learning must happen in discrete points of time, and if we do not learn what we should, we must be stupid or incapable. However this is not accurate when we observe learning process as a whole.
In schools like SudVal, students do not have set deadlines for learning; like in No Child Left Behind. Instead, students are given abuffet of potential pursuits, and what invariably happens is that each student learns all the essential tools for life (reading, writing, mathematics, etc) in their own time and pace. This microcosm of personal knowledge development is what the truth seeker recognizes. That no concept is beyond reach, no skill is beyond their grasp, so long as the time and attention is given to develop it within. Comparing one’s self to another (as if they are better for learning more quickly) does not assist us in gaining wisdom, it hinders us because we feel inadequate and incapable.
The following summary of Larson’s work, and it’s resulting potential impact to completely change the old paradigm of Dogmatic Science is an amazing example of the Path of a Truth Seeker. One who recognizes the falseness accepted by others around them, and despite the socially taboo nature of questioning the status quo, forges on to discover the mysteries of the Universe at their disposal.
THE RECIPROCAL SYSTEM THEORY
Dewey B Larson 1977 Lecture On The Reciprocal System
THE SIMPLE ESSENCE OF DEWEY B LARSON’S RECIPROCAL SYSTEM
- Because the concepts of space, time, energy and matter are misconstrued in mainstream science, so are the concepts of gravity, universal forces, atomic structure and particle physics.
- The red-shift observed in distant galaxies can be explained without the need for hypothetical inventive concepts such as the Big Bang, the Expanding Universe, Dark Energy, Dark Matter, and Black Holes.
- It is not necessary to introduce the entire area of particle physics and sub-atomic particle structure into Science. This is totally unnecessary as all properties of atoms can be measured and explained in terms of their multidimensional vibrational properties without the need for inventive constructs that postulate the existence of many forms of elementary and exotic particles and forces within atoms.
- The worldview of the evolution of stellar systems is the reverse of what the Reciprocal System predicts, reinforcing the view that the Universe is paradoxical in nature and nothing is as it seems until we “see” through the veils of preception that hide the Universe’s true nature from our view.
- There is no need for higher dimensional mathematics or separate laws and fields of science to explain quantum and cosmological phenomena, or the complexity they introduce in interpreting their the maths in a way that has meaning in reality.
- Black holes are an artefact of singularities in mathematical theories and invalid theoretical constructs of how nature works on the very very small and very very large scales, etc.
Dewey B. Larson’s Books (Downloadable PDF’s)
- The Case Against the Nuclear Atom
- Beyond Newton
- New Light on Space and Time
- Quasars and Pulsars
- Nothing But Motion
- The Neglected Facts of Science
- The Universe of Motion
- Basic Properties of Matter
OTHER USEFUL RECIPROCAL SYSTEM THEORY SITES
- AL-RUH : Mystical Insights – Science and Spiritual Unbounded by Orthodoxy
- The Larson Research Center (Unveiling the Universe of Motion through Dewey B. Larson’s New System of Physical Theory)
- The Larson Research Center (The New Physics)
- Reciprocal System v2 – The Reevaluation of Dewey B. Larson’s Reciprocal System of Theory
- DEWEY B. LARSON: THE COLLECTED WORKS
- The Reciprocal System of Theory -PDF Archive
- RECIPROCAL SYSTEM DATABASE Status Report: An Aperiodic Blog
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.