Nature Restoration Public Zoom Call
Sunday, March 13, 2022
Grow your own!
Join us on Sunday in an open call to discuss growing your own food and sharing gardening ideas. Are you already growing your own veggies, or do you need a plan to get started?
This call is for everyone who would like to discuss topics such as:
- Starting a vegetable garden
- The possibilities of growing food in the city
- Holistic and intuitive gardening
- Our connection to plants
- Biodynamic gardening
- How to deal with pests and more
Lately, we question the quality of the food we buy. Unhealthy pesticides may have been sprayed on them, and growing concerns of availability due to shipping and other delays. Wouldn’t it be nice to walk into your yard and simply pluck what you need from natures bounty?
Not many people are blessed to own farmland. You can still grow your own, even in small spaces. Join in the conversation on Sunday to learn or share what you know.
You do not need to be a PFC member to attend the call. If you would like to join, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
Date: Sunday March 13th, 2022
USA: EDT (New York) 14:30 / CDT (Chicago) 13:30 / MDT (Denver) 12:30 / PDT (Portland) 11:30AM
Europe: UTC (UK) 19:30 / CET (Amsterdam, Paris) 20:30
Click this Time zone converter to find the time in your area.
We would also like to invite you to next Sunday’s open call on March 27 to discuss current events or whatever is on your mind. Come share and celebrate nature with us!
If you have not attended a zoom call in awhile or are new to the group, please familiarize yourself with our guidelines.
ZOOM CALL GUIDELINES
To maintain a smooth, distraction-free Zoom call, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform. If this is your first time on Zoom, don’t worry. We walk you through the basics.
- Please mute your mic upon entering the room to help eliminate background noise, feedback, or other distortions that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until it’s your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern or find yourself emotionally triggered by something stated, please type a note in the chat box and a volunteer will assist you by opening a breakout room. This creates a separate safe space for you and a volunteer to talk in private.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion should be verbalized and not placed in the chat as it can be quite distracting for the guest speaker and host. When verbalized, everyone benefits! If you would like to contribute to the discussion, please raise your hand or use the raise hand button in the app. Please lower your hand once you’ve spoken or as soon as you are acknowledged to speak. If your hand has been raised and you still have not been acknowledged, please mention this in the chat so a volunteer may assist.
- Please limit your comments/shares to about 2 to 3 minutes maximumso everybody has an opportunity to contribute to the discussion. Mute your mic when finished speaking.
- Be respectful in your communications: Do not interrupt others who are speaking and please, do not use foul language. You are a representative of PFC and should act accordingly. Use the zoom reaction buttons to raise your hand, react to a comment, to support a speaker, or vote. Please, do not speak until your name is called AND do not speak over others who have been acknowledged to talk.
An easy tutorial with keyboard shortcuts and how to access the button is here.
Recording and your Privacy: Prepare for Change strives to protect the privacy and security of all participants in our zoom calls. Most of our conversations are not recorded. However, from time to time, we may have a guest speaker or a topic that we wish to record and post on the site for the benefit of our members. You will always be notified in advance of such an event. If you do not wish to be recorded on the zoom call, simply turn off your video. You also have the option to change your name as it appears on screen or to use only a first name.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.