The Prepare for Change Healing Team invites you to a Public Zoom Offering
Saturday, May 28, 2022
8 am Pacific, 10 am Central, 11am Eastern US/Canada – In the UK 4pm BST
Living a life of High Vibration Within Our False Reality
How do we begin to practice living a daily life of “High Vibration”? What does that even look like? More importantly, what does it feel like?
Please join our Healing Group this Saturday, as we consider the blocks to our perception that have occurred over the last thousand years. Let’s share, explore, and invite practical steps we can all employ to remove those blocks and enjoy an inspiring journey from our heads into our hearts!
We have been trained to look outside for solutions to all our problems, ailments, physical dis-ease, mental health, and in this time, what seems like our very survival.
Even when we “think” we know what truth is, how do we know? The truth of the matter is that truth is not so much to be understood, but felt, lived, born and reborn. Our education system, mentors, media, and government, mold our perceptions of the world. Even our parents, with the best of intentions, passed down how they were taught to interpret the world. Thought creates our reality (thought-forms) but are not necessarily truth. Truth is seeing beyond your physical eyes, and listening with your gut and heart, rather than your ears. Learning to look inward with quiet intention takes practice. The daily application of your intention takes even more practice, but to achieve both, simply takes self-invitation and a child- like curiosity.
Please grant yourself permission to join us!! We will supplement our discussion, with guided meditation, and other “daily applications” and exercises we can all practice.
On behalf of the Healing Team, we look forward to sharing space with you on Saturday,
Rev. Danielle Dufour
Topic: Public Healing Offering
Date: This is a recurring Bi Weekly call– Every Second Saturday
Time: 8:00am Pacific / 10:00am Central – US/Canada
Find the time in your area here-worldtimebuddy.com
Meeting ID: 889 5716 1938
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,88957161938# US (New York)
+16699006833,,88957161938# US (San Jose)
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 889 5716 1938
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcJ1B6svpn
ZOOM CALL GUIDELINES
Whether you are new to our group or a regular, we ask that you read and follow the guidelines below during the meeting.
To maintain a smooth, distraction-free Zoom call, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform. If this is your first time on Zoom, don’t worry. We were all new at one time and we can walk you through the basics.
- Please mute your mic upon entering the room. This helps eliminate background noise, feedback, or other distortions that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion should be verbalized and not placed in the chat as it can be quite distracting for the guest speaker and host. When verbalized, everyone benefits! If you would like to contribute to the discussion, please raise your hand or use the raise hand button in the app. Please lower your hand once you’ve spoken or as soon as you are acknowledged to speak. If your hand has been raised and you still have not been acknowledged, please mention this in the chat so a volunteer may assist.
- Please limit your comments/shares to 2 – 3 minutes maximum so everybody has an opportunity to contribute to the discussion. Mute your mic when finished speaking.
- Be respectful in your communications: Please do not interrupt others who are speaking and please, DO NOT use foul language. Use the zoom reaction buttons to raise your hand, react to a comment, to support a speaker, or vote. Please, do not speak until your name is called AND do not speak over others who have been acknowledged to talk.
- Recording and your Privacy: Prepare for Change strives to protect the privacy and security of all participants in our zoom calls. Most of our meetings are not recorded. However, from time to time, we may have a guest speaker or a topic that we wish to record and post on the site for the benefit of our members. You will always be notified in advance of such an event. If you do not wish to be recorded on the zoom call, simply turn off your video. You also have the option to change your name as it appears on screen or to use only a first name.
If you find value in our public offerings, please consider making a monthly or one time donation to assist with the maintainance of the Prepare for Change website and the Malawi Orphange that we support! PFC is operated by volunteers who freely donate their time to educate and raise awareness on many topics. We appreciate any help you can provde!
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.