Many things have occurred in our human history here on Earth that we never learned and were lost to history. I bring this story to you today, December 25th, on the day that the Christian world celebrates as the birthday of Jesus. Whether or not Jesus was really born on this day is really not important. There are truly good people all over the Earth that model their lives on this iconic being known as Jesus whose sole purpose for incarnating here was to teach humanity that the most important thing in life is LOVE. This story is an example of LOVE. If it makes you cry and makes you think; let it also make you LOVE.
Greetings. I am your brother, Ashtar. I have not sat with this group in some time because there have been so many others who have been eager to sit with you in this manner. You are so fond to me and I am happy to be with you again. There is so much excitement in all planes right at this moment and yes, we called forth to Susan last night that she might turn her ear and her eye to us and allow us to fill her with the joyous messages that we bring today.
I am in the service of Lord Sananda and the Galactic mission that has been taking place. And yes, we seeded the conversation today so that you might explore many different aspects of what the messages would bring in this part of the afternoon. And it was important for me to share with Susan the difference in perspective that we hope to seed the planet with today. And yes, that is indeed a word that we used this morning for these are not only messages that would be delivered in this wonderful home and environment but we have seen this audience build exponentially through the sources that have picked the messages up and taken them worldwide. But in addition, it is a part of that mass consciousness and the shifting of the consciousness that has been brought upon this planet; not only from this group but from so many groups that have been bringing similar messages.read more
- Click to Press This! (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)