Over 50 trillion in gold, opium, lithium, water, cash and oil was stolen in the invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan and the destruction of Libya and assassination of Gaddafi.
Remember Saddam had no weapons of mass destruction and was not involved in 9/11 But his country’s wealth was looted nevertheless. Then they went to Afghanistan to secure the poppy fields and lithium mines by force after the Taliban destroyed all of the poppy. After that we went and killed Gaddafi in Libya to gain control of his 22 plus tons of gold, the 30 trillion plus river pipeline that would have brought Africa back to life and the diamonds, silver and other deposits. All around the world there is war and genocide for gold, oil, drugs and other natural resources and all of it goes back to the Rothschild’s, Vatican, Royals and Bankers yet they claim we owe trillions in debt to the same families that have robbed, raped and pillaged every country in this world. Its time to eliminate the greed and redistribute everything they own to those in need.
Also note that Osama Bin Laden was a cia agent and scapegoat used to bring us to war so we could pass the Patriot Act, to hide the evidence in tower 7 of the enron scandal and other corporate crimes and to steal billions worth of gold held in the vaults of the towers.
1. There was no electricity bill in Libya; electricity was free for all its citizens.
2. There was no interest on loans, banks in Libya were state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at zero percent interest by law.
3. Having a home was considered a human right in Libya.
4. All newlyweds in Libya used to receive 60,000 dinar (£34,470) by the government to buy their first apartment, to help start up the family.
5. Education and medical treatments were free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25 percent of Libyans were literate. Today, the figure is 83%.
6. If Libyans wanted to take up a farming career, they would have received farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kickstart their farms… all for free.
7. If Libyans could not find the education or medical facilities they needed, the government funded them to go abroad. For it was not only paid for, but they got a £1585/month for accommodation and car allowance.
8. If a Libyan bought a car, the government used to subsidise 50 percent of the price.
9. The price of petrol in Libya was £0.09 per litre. NINE PENCE!!!!!
10. Libya had no external debt and its reserves amounted to £103 billion -which are now frozen globally.
11. If a Libyan was unable to get employment after graduation, the state would pay the average salary of the profession, as if he or she was employed, until employment was found.
12. A portion of every Libyan oil sale was credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
13. A mother who gave birth to a child received £3447.
14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya used to cost £0.10. TEN PENCE!!!
15. 25 percent of Libyans now have a university degree.
16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Manmade River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.
9-11 WTC Biggest Gold Heist in History $300 Billion in Bars
Libya’s Great Man Made River by Muammar Gadaffi
Muammar Gadaffi’s Man made river of water worth trillions!
Truth about the Kennedy Assassination and Obama Told by Gadaffi
Why Gadaffi was Murdered by Zionist Bankers
AFGHANISTAN, POPPY FIELDS AND US MILITARY SUICIDES (PAT TILLMAN)
US Marines Guard Afghanistan Poppy Fields
Afghan Heroin Brings CIA $50 Billion A Year Covers US War Expense
Rothschild and the Occult Agenda of Zion
You are property of the ROTHSCHILD family!
Rothschilds-Worlds most Wicked and Wealthiest family
The Rockefellers Exposed
Rockefeller – New World Order Quotes
The Rockefeller Drug Empire
David Rockefellers Speech for Population control
Bush-Bin Laden Family Connection
Prescott BUSH #322 over throw America 1933
Bush who called the war in Iraq a “Crusade” makes jokes about not finding weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.
1989 CBS News: Call boys in Bush Sr’s Whitehouse
1989 NBC News: Call boys in Bush Sr. and Whitehouse
Reality Check – The US Government Created Al Qaeda
Al-Qaeda Doesn’t Exist (Part 1)
Al-Qaeda Doesn’t Exist (Part 2)
Fake Al-CIA-Duh Actors EXPOSED! Adam Gadahn and Yousef al-Khattab
Hillary Clinton: We created Al-Qaeda (Part 1)
Hillary Clinton: We created Al-Qaeda (Part 2)
BACK TO THE FUTURE predicts 9-11
9-11 WTC Biggest Gold Heist in History $300 Billion in Bars
9/11 Was An Inside Job (Part 1)
9/11 Was An Inside Job (Part 2)
World Trade Center on 9/11 – Sounds of Explosions
Israel did 9/11 – All the Proof in the World
Where was Larry Silverstein on 9/11
The Five Dancing Israelis – 9/11
9/11 Remote Controlled Planes (AUTHENTIC)
On 9/11 Bush watched the first plane impact
The Bush 9-11 Classroom Ritual
Firemen Explosion Testimony
Dov Zakheim – 9/11 Comptroller and Remote Control Planes
Cheering Israelis 9/11 (Part 1)
Cheering Israelis 9/11 (Part 2)
Solving the Mystery of WTC 7
9/10/2001 Rumsfeld says $2.3 TRILLION Missing from Pentagon
911 Truckload of Explosives Found Under George Washington Bridge
911 Survivor Says Bombs Exploded North Tower
911 Planes – Dov Zakheim – System Planning Corporation
Reporter says no planes hit the Pentagon
911 Hijackers Still Alive
9-11 Mossad Mural Van – Police Radio Transmission
Building 7 exposed. Controlled demolition. 9/11
This is 100% proof that no airplane actually hit the twin towers on 9/11
Reporter says no planes hit the Pentagon
911 – WTC7 – Larry Silverstein says ‘PULL IT’
9/11 – Echoes of Darkness [Mini-documentary]
Side by side comparison of controlled demolitions VS the “collapse” of the twin towers on 9/11
Israel did 911 – All the Proof in the World.
Jews Muslims Christians living under the Ottomans before Israel and Zionism
OSAMA BIN LADEN Was A BUSH PARTNER and A CIA ASSET
Osama Bin Laden, Exposed by William Cooper
CIA Talks About Bin Laden Being Trained By CIA on CNN
Osama Bin laden-code name C.I.A Asset Tim osman
The Jewish Talmud Exposed
Exposing The Jewish Talmud [A MUST WATCH]
[SHOCKING] Confessions of NWO Jewish Zionists
The Saudi Royal Family is Jewish!
Jew admits: “We killed Jesus and we’re proud of it”:
Jewish Woman Talks About Ritual Killings:
Rabbi Charged with Stealing $12.4 Million From Disabled Kids
Jewish Student Fakes A Hate Crime Against Herself
Jew Caught Faking Anti-Semitic Hate Crimes (01/17/2012)
Jews Suck Blood From Baby Penis
ISIS EXPOSED The new world order is beginning
ISIS EXPOSED 100% AS CIA OPERATION: “The Next Bin Laden is Here” – Don’t Be Fooled
ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi is a Jewish Mossad Agent
Fake Isis Beheading Video
ISIS was created by the CIA and Mossad
THE ISIS TERROR IS A CIA/MOSSAD OPERATION!
ISIS Leader_ We Are Being Funded By The United States
ISIS Israeli secret intelligence service
10 Facts about Gaddafi that they dont want to tell you:
1. In Libya a home is considered a natural human right
In Gaddafi’s Green Book it states: ”The house is a basic need of both the individual and the family, therefore it should not be owned by others”. Gaddafi’s Green Book is the formal leader’s political philosophy, it was first published in 1975 and was intended reading for all Libyans even being included in the national curriculum.
2. Education and medical treatment were all free
Under Gaddafi, Libya could boast one of the best healthcare services in the Middle East and Africa. Also if a Libyan citizen could not access the desired educational course or correct medical treatment in Libya they were funded to go abroad.
3. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project
The largest irrigation system in the world also known as the great manmade river was designed to make water readily available to all Libyan’s across the entire country. It was funded by the Gaddafi government and it said that Gaddafi himself called it ”the eighth wonder of the world”.
4. It was free to start a farming business
If any Libyan wanted to start a farm they were given a house, farm land and live stock and seeds all free of charge.
5. A bursary was given to mothers with newborn babies
When a Libyan woman gave birth she was given 5000 (US dollars) for herself and the child.
6. Electricity was free
Electricity was free in Libya meaning absolutely no electric bills!
7. Cheap petrol
During Gaddafi’s reign the price of petrol in Libya was as low as 0.14 (US dollars) per litre.
8. Gaddafi raised the level of education
Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans were literate. This figure was brought up to 87% with 25% earning university degrees.
9. Libya had It’s own state bank
Libya had its own State bank, which provided loans to citizens at zero percent interest by law and they had no external debt.
10. The gold dinar
Before the fall of Tripoli and his untimely demise, Gaddafi was trying to introduce a single African currency linked to gold. Following in the foot steps of the late great pioneer Marcus Garvey who first coined the term ”United States of Africa”. Gaddafi wanted to introduce and only trade in the African gold Dinar – a move which would have thrown the world economy into chaos.
The Dinar was widely opposed by the ‘elite’ of today’s society and who could blame them. African nations would have finally had the power to bring itself out of debt and poverty and only trade in this precious commodity. They would have been able to finally say ‘no’ to external exploitation and charge whatever they felt suitable for precious resources. It has been said that the gold Dinar was the real reason for the NATO led rebellion, in a bid to oust the outspoken leader.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.