Ascension Connection Call – Thursday, January 6th, 2021
Open Discussion on Climate Change
Join us at 10am PST/ 12 Central & Canada / 1pm EST https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
There are many different narratives out there that explain what is happening with our planet’s climate. There is no denying that humans have abused Mother Earth for years by burning fossil fuels, deforestation, and agriculture activities. Can climate change be stopped if we mitigate these behaviors? Or is “climate change” ultimately a result of the natural cycles in our universe? Lastly, are we in any danger? And if so, how can we prepare?
Join us for an open discussion on this topic this Thursday at 10am Pacific, 6pm GMT, 1pm Eastern. You can show up 15 minutes early so we chat before starting. To make it easier to determine the time (and date) in your area we’ve provided this time converter link for your convenience.
If you would like to join our lighthearted conversation, please send an email to request the zoom link to [email protected]
ZOOM CALL GUIDELINES
To maintain a smooth, distraction-free Zoom call, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform. If this is your first time on Zoom, don’t worry. We were all new at one time and we can walk you through the basics.
- Please mute your mic upon entering the room. This helps eliminate background noise, feedback, or other distortions that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern or find yourself emotionally triggered by something stated, please type a note in the chat box and a volunteer will assist you by opening a breakout room. This creates a safe space for you and a volunteer to have a private place to talk.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion should be verbalized and not placed in the chat as it can be quite distracting for the guest speaker and host. When verbalized, everyone benefits! If you would like to contribute to the discussion, please raise your hand or use the raise hand feature within the app. Please be sure to lower it after your question is answered or as soon as you are acknowledged to speak (and unmute your mic). You can do this by clicking on the “Raise hand” button. If your hand has been raised and you still have not been acknowledged, please mention this in the chat so a volunteer may assist.
- Please limit your comments/shares to about 2 to 3 minutes maximum so everybody has an opportunity to contribute to the discussion. Mute your mic when finished speaking.
- Be respectful in your communications and do not interrupt others who have been acknowledged to speak. Use the zoom reaction buttons to raise your hand, react to a comment, to support a speaker, or vote. Please, do not speak until your name is called AND do not speak over others who have been acknowledged to talk.
Recording and your Privacy
Prepare for Change strives to protect the privacy and security of all participants in our zoom calls. Most of our conversations are not recorded. However, from time to time, we may have a guest speaker or a topic that we wish to record and post on the site for the benefit of all members. You will be notified in advance of such an event. If you do not wish to be recorded on a zoom call, simply turn off your video. You also have the option to change your name as it appears on screen or to use only a first name.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.