The Ascension Connection Invites You to Join Our Open Call
Thursday, May 5, 2022 – 10am PST/ 12 Central & Canada / 1pm EST
With our Host, Melissa Deal
The energy on the planet is shifting, which seems to be causing more Ascension Symptoms for some. Although these can be unpleasant, it’s a sign the energy is getting stronger, and we’re being upgraded to hold more light than ever before! Please join us to discuss our experiences and provide support for those that may be struggling during this time.
Time zone converter for your convenience is here.
Below you can find the zoom link to join! We look forward to seeing you there!
Please read and follow our zoom guidelines for attendance in our calls:
- Please mute your mic upon entering the room to help eliminate background noise, feedback, or other distortions that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until it’s your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern or find yourself emotionally triggered by something stated, please type a note in the chat box and a volunteer will assist you by opening a breakout room. This creates a separate safe space for you and a volunteer to talk in private.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion should be verbalized and not placed in the chat as it can be quite distracting for the guest speaker and host. When verbalized, everyone benefits! If you have a comment or question, please raise your hand or use the raise hand button in the app. Please lower your hand once you are acknowledged to speak. If your hand has been raised and you still have not been acknowledged, please mention this in the chat and a volunteer will assist.
- Please limit your comments/shares to about 2 to 3 minutesso everybody has an opportunity to contribute to the discussion. Mute your mic when finished speaking.
- Be respectful in your communications:Do not use foul language and do interrupt others who are speaking and please. Use the zoom reaction buttons to raise your hand, react to a comment, or vote. Please, do not speak until your name is called AND do not speak over others who have been acknowledged to talk ahead of you.
An easy zoom tutorial is here.
- Recording and your Privacy: Prepare for Change strives to protect the privacy and security of all participants in our zoom calls. Most of our conversations are not recorded. However, from time to time, we may have a guest speaker or a topic that we wish to record and post on the site for the benefit of our members. You will always be notified in advance of such an event. If you do not wish to be recorded, simply turn off your video. You also have the option to change your name as it appears on screen or to use only a first name.
If you find value in our articles and public offerings then please consider making a small monthly or a one time donation to support the Malawi Orphanage and maintenance of our website. Everything you see is created by our volunteers. Your help is appreciated and keeps us going!
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.