During the last two years there has been increasing interest in what are called Cintamani Stones. The stones are glass-like fragments of a meteor that impacted on earth while in a molten condition, causing it to form small glass stones with highly pitted surfaces. They vary in size and shape, but most of the ones being distributed are less than an inch across. Above are two that I have, nicknamed “fetus” and “jupiter”. They appear to be a dark purple when seen in daylight and are not obviously translucent, a quality that can be seen above due to their being backlit while sitting on a piece of paper with a pencil-sized hole over a bright flashlight.
Cobra and others distribute these stones for personal use and also to be buried in the Earth to assist the planet at the time of the Event. According to Cobra, during the Event each Cintamani stone will become a portal allowing an angelic presence to manifest above where it is in the ground. Untwine has added this information:
- Cobra recommends that the Cintamani Stone should be a single stone of bare minimum 2-3gr, or above 3gr to create a proper activation.
- Use a group of smaller stones under 2gr each, buried together in the same hole, in this case a bare minimum of 4gr total, and above 5gr is recommended.
- The more grams per location, the stronger the activation will be.
- The stones should be buried by themselves, not mixed with any type of other stone or material, to avoid energy pattern interference.
- Tachyonized stones will make stronger activations and are much more recommended.
In terms of placement, the first and most important is to make sure the stone will be safe and will remain there.
- Water also resonates strongly but if you put it in a stream please make sure the stone is safe.
- Drop stones in the streams, rivers, oceans and seas, single stones of at least 3gr, as far as possible from the shores.
- Burying in the soil (not in a flower pot) resonates more. In the soil, as deep as possible is better, ideally 30cm, but if you are in public place and can’t do this deep, just do the best you can as long as the stone is safe and will remain there.
- Location. First and most important, follow your own guidance. Anywhere a stone is buried will work, and we are now working to bury as many as possible around the planet to reach critical mass, so feel free to go and bury. Look for places that need Light, and/or places where you feel or see strong energies, geological or ecological manifestations, etc.
It is recommended to keep a personal stone with you, as it will be an important anchor of the energies of the Event Galactic waves in your energy field when it happens, and also the stone will help your protection and spiritual journey.
Use the form below to reserve your placement of Stones for the Cinatamani Grid Project. You will be contacted soon.
For more information please use this email link to the
Cintamani Stone Grid Project.