New Topics

Home Forums Ascension Connection New Topics

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Robin Stevens
    Participant

Hi ThirdPath,

I can only concur with Mack. I haven’t been in this group long but I can say the Zoom calls every Thursday have been filled with genuinely caring and interesting people.

So I can only praise Melissa, her colleagues, the call participants and guests for creating this group and forum.

While I am here another potential topic might be a discussion over where we can find “reliable” news and views given the state of MSM. I’ve stopped watching the news on the TV a long time ago.

I have been trying to collate a list of alternative news sources – of course we all need to exercise our own discretion and see what resonates within.  I try to read widely to pick up on many perspectives and come to my own conclusions where I can.

Rob

Melissa
    Participant

Hi Robin,

I was re-reading your post about your struggle at connecting to higher aspects of your consciousness and chose this topic for this week’s call.  I struggle as well with this and could use some advice and tips from others.  Hope you can make it!

Melissa

Melissa
    Participant

Hi Robin,

I was re-reading your post about your struggle at connecting to higher aspects of your consciousness and chose this topic for this week’s call.  I struggle as well with this and could use some advice and tips from others.  Hope you can make it!

Melissa

Karmen Pent
    Participant

Hi for all! thank you for today’s call!!!!

law writing
    Participant

Definitely! turned into re-analyzing your publish approximately your war at connecting to better elements of your attention and selected this subject matter like assignment help the UK for this week’s call. I war as properly with this and will use a few recommendations related Law assignment help UK hints from others. Hope you may make it!

Ashar Koase
    Participant

Hello all! Greetings, there are more of us TheThirdPath. And yes Robin Stevens, the silence is nearly defening sometimes! Peace.

Melissa
    Participant

Unfortunately this forum hasn’t been too popular yet with this community, but I encourage you to make posts to start some conversations here if that is what you wish.  If you’re looking to get involved, find a community with like minded people, there are many of these around the world.  Within Prepare for change, we have weekly zoom calls on all sorts of different topics.  We also have a community of volunteers that are all working to create a world based on love.  If you’d like more info, I can share it.  You are not alone!

jinhuazhan
    Participant

The most precious thing in the universe is not money, but the spiritual energy in the physical body. Do you want it? It will be distributed to you at that time. But the premise is to make contributions to get Oh!

Phoster
    Participant

Hi.

I’m all for those 3 topics.

To add to these,

I’d suggest :

“What’s the status of Lightworkers’ map under the Prepare For Change at COEO (?) site?”

🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Social Media

67,021FansLike
2,022FollowersFollow
2,418FollowersFollow

Important Posts

Recent Posts

New Report

Close