New Topics

Home Forums Ascension Connection New Topics

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Robin Stevens
    Participant

Hi ThirdPath,

I can only concur with Mack. I haven’t been in this group long but I can say the Zoom calls every Thursday have been filled with genuinely caring and interesting people.

So I can only praise Melissa, her colleagues, the call participants and guests for creating this group and forum.

While I am here another potential topic might be a discussion over where we can find “reliable” news and views given the state of MSM. I’ve stopped watching the news on the TV a long time ago.

I have been trying to collate a list of alternative news sources – of course we all need to exercise our own discretion and see what resonates within.  I try to read widely to pick up on many perspectives and come to my own conclusions where I can.

Rob

Melissa
    Participant

Hi Robin,

I was re-reading your post about your struggle at connecting to higher aspects of your consciousness and chose this topic for this week’s call.  I struggle as well with this and could use some advice and tips from others.  Hope you can make it!

Melissa

Melissa
    Participant

Hi Robin,

I was re-reading your post about your struggle at connecting to higher aspects of your consciousness and chose this topic for this week’s call.  I struggle as well with this and could use some advice and tips from others.  Hope you can make it!

Melissa

Karmen Pent
    Participant

Hi for all! thank you for today’s call!!!!

law writing
    Participant

Definitely! turned into re-analyzing your publish approximately your war at connecting to better elements of your attention and selected this subject matter like assignment help the UK for this week’s call. I war as properly with this and will use a few recommendations related Law assignment help UK hints from others. Hope you may make it!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Social Media

53,085FansLike
1,400FollowersFollow
2,001FollowersFollow

Important Posts

Recent Posts

New Report

Close