This technique was given by a Dragon group with the purpose of increasing the effect of any group meditation, and also increase harmony within our groups.
As we are entering the last phase of our liberation, one of the last remaining factor to help trigger the Event is for the general population to generate a strong enough impulse to manifest the breakthrough by using our manifestation power with decisions, meditations, actions, etc.
The Breakthrough will happen no matter what, regardless of whether or not we send this impulse, but it would be much slower and less comfortable process if we do not do it.
As we may not always reach the critical mass for our meditations, this technique can help us to compensate on some levels. This does not mean that, for example, the critical mass needed to have the final desired effect of the weekly meditations put out by Cobra would be lower, as Cobra explained this number of 144000 participants is fixed. It just means that we can increase the coherence and the effect of what we are doing.
This technique can be used for any meditation, by small and big groups, who meet physically or not.
You can download the Tri Sphere Meditation as a PDF using the link below:
Identify the zodiac natal sign of each of the participants, and which element each sign belongs to, as follows:
- Fire: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
- Earth: Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
- Air: Gemini, Libra, Aquarius
- Water: Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces
The group is organized in 3 concentric circles:
– The inner circle is Intention, they are people who have good focus, who can maintain the core intention of the meditation undistracted and clear.
– The middle circle is Energy, they are people who have a lot of extra energy (but not necessarily good focus), they supply the Intention circle with extra energy to sustain the momentum and amplify the effect, by expressing their intent to do so.
– The outer circle is Guardian, they are the Light warriors who protect the other 2 circles from unwanted negative energies. They are placed in a square on the outside.
Each participant choose for themselves which circle they belong to.
Participants are put together in groups of 3 people, according to which circle they are in and which element their zodiac sign is.
The aim is to have 1 of each sign for one particular element, within each group of 3 people, which creates a complete unit. For example, a group of 3 people who belong to the Intention circle, and who are Earth signs : 1 Taurus, 1 Virgo, 1 Capricorn.
For small groups with limited number of people, there may not always be the perfect configuration to have 1 of each zodiac sign within each element, and within each circle. It’s ok, in that case we do the best we can with what we have available.
You can set up a Tri Sphere group among any local or international group and practice regularly, and you can adapt it to any meditation.
For example if you are participating to the Weekly Cobra Meditation, each participant still follows the regular guidelines for that meditation, while also connecting with their Tri Sphere group and doing their individual role according to the circle they belong to : Intention Energy or Guardian.
In cases like this it is important that each participant still follows the original guidelines of the particular meditation you are doing. The Tri Sphere is an added independent aspect, like the music you are listening to or the environment you are in during the meditation. It is not something that will replace or modify the original guidelines of the meditation you are doing.
Here is one meditation to activate, harmonize and strengthen a particular group:
- Visualize a pillar of brilliant white Light coming down from the Central Sun to the core of the Earth going through you, and simultaneously back from the core of the Earth to the Central Sun going through you.
- Visualize the mandala of your Tri Sphere group with all 3 concentric circles, visualize everybody in their own place in the mandala, doing their individual role, and visualize a beam of brilliant white Light connecting all participants from their Soul Star chakra (20cm above your head)
- Visualize a large sphere of brilliant White Light encompassing the whole group, and connecting with all other points of Light, individuals and groups, throughout the surface of this planet, below the surface of this planet, and throughout the solar system and entire galaxy, completing the Galactic Network of Light.
This can be done daily, even for just 1 or a few minutes, the aim being to reach a peak of coherence. Feel free to adapt it or do your own meditation with it.
Victory Now !