Toxic foods are fueling American’s health epidemic, which can only be overcome with a food revolution. Consumers have been demanding that the US government test foods for toxic residues like glyphosate. So far, these requests have been met with silence, perhaps because a food analysis would render most food unfit for human and animal consumption.
Fortunately, Mike Adams, Editor of Natural News, has done the job for us with his Forensic Food Lab, where he conducts atomic spectroscopy research into food contaminants. His research has unearthed scientific proof that toxins are intentionally engineered into the food supply, which cause infertility, organ damage, cognitive decline and more.
Down at the lab
What has been published so far is just the tip of the iceberg for what the Forensic Food Lab has in store for 2016.
- Many popular vitamins have coppers levels so high that, if consumed regularly, they may cause mental instability and psychosis. A lot of these vitamin brands are advertised on television, pushing synthetic chemicals masquerading under the guise of all-natural, healthy vitamins. In most cases, the companies that manufacture these vitamins are owned in part or in full by Big Pharma.
- A common dietary herb (sourced from China) intended to boost brain function contains extremely high levels of lead. Lead toxicity is one of the most significant and preventable causes of neurological morbidity. It acts as an accelerant for pre-existing mental illnesses, like dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. It was wrenching to discover that these so-called “brain herbs” provoke the disorders that they are intended to suppress.
- Furthermore, it was discovered that the same “brain herb” contained virtually no heavy metals when grown in the U.S. This demonstrates that the herb does not always absorb heavy metals. Most brain-damaging metals were traced to herbs imported by China.
- Popular children vitamins sold on supermarket shelves are designed to encumber neurological development. The number of synthetic chemicals used to manufacture children’s vitamins is truly horrendous, most of which seem to be selected for their ability to impair neurological function. Nevertheless, parents are urged to feed their children these toxic vitamins, even though they do more long-term harm than good.
- Monsanto’s genetically engineered Bt corn is modified to harbor a deadly toxin in each grain of corn. This noxious corn is used to make breakfast cereals, tortillas and chips. This is perhaps the most obvious incident of deliberate mass poisoning, since the crop is intentionally engineered to produce a toxin that is then fed to people and animals.
The good news is that you don’t have to be just another consumer who blindly ingests toxic foods. The best things you can do is grow your own food, be wary of products that tout themselves as “natural” and check the heavy metals lab results to stay informed. (CWClabs.com)