By Erica Cornwall:
The Merkaba represents pure divine energy, constantly spinning, harmonizing, balancing, flowing, moving and expanding in all four directions at all times supporting you where you want to go. It is said we can travel via a Merkaba into any spiritual dimension as it is infinitely circulating the flow of energy from the divine trinity with all elements, in all directions and all at the sametime. It harmonizes male and female energy, so understanding how to work with it can literally allow you to manifest all desires.
The greater energy field that surrounds our body beyond our auric field is our own Merkaba. Healers who see auras are seeing this that changes and ranges from 6–36 inches, sometimes more and our etheric field, or light body, goes beyond the aura expanding up to 60 feet when fully energized. A healthy functioning Merkaba is two tetrahedrons spinning incredibly fast in opposite directions, creating a light body that is capable of inter-dimensional and interstellar travel. Ascended Masters use their Merkaba to connect with higher realms and spirits, it is said the Chariots of Fire in the Bible are actually referencing the Merkaba. When active, the Merkaba taps us into ALL Source energy and matrix we call earth, DNA is fully turned on and many beleive the potentional for immortality and even time travel are there, but even more amazing is there is your body can heal itself here, and limitless creation is possible.
ACTIVATE & PROGRAM YOUR MERKABA
Each of our Merkaba’s are in constant connection with Source, so your creative matrix allows you to combine soul intention with the spark of source energy to create any reality you choose. Like crystals, it is programmed through meditation and intentions, as long as its actively spinning, which is done through breathing exercises and by instructing intentions. Luckily only you control your Merkaba, no other human may do so, although healers can help with breathwork to support your work.
Active programming is very yang in energy, task specific, detailed and proactive; if there is negative energy emanating from another person you can program your merkaba to deflect it. If you desire a specific job or relationship, your merkaba can reach in the energy matrix and help conspire to create this reality. Reactive, female patterning is more reactive so try creating a statement like; “Merkaba I program you to flow with ease in this physical reality and to see that all my needs and desires are fulfilled for the highest good of all involved.” This is great as it has less judgment of specific situations and more acceptance of synchronicity.
So how do you do it? Easy!
1. Get into a comfortable position, either sitting or lying down, close your eyes and let your mind know you are ready to program your Merkaba.
2. Visualize the tetrahedrons surrounding your body; male pointing upwards beginning at your knees, extending several feet above your head and female pyramid extending down from your shoulders to below your feet. See your pyramids spinning.
3. Activate each pyramid so they each spin in a different directions, male spinning left to right around you, female right to left. Notice if you feel energized as they activate and energize as they spin.
4. Visualize a light field around your body, expanding bigger and bigger in a saucer like shape.Breathe in deeply and slowly, and out.
5. Now focus attention on what you desire, set your intentions, your Merkaba will work on your vision without any deviation.
6. Give thanks and say “And So It Is” when you are clear on your visualizations, visualize your aura glowing around you, imagine each of your chakras all in tune spinning in each color and believe your body and DNA cells are turned on to their fullest potential. Know you are energized and your energy is conspiring with the matrix to call forth all you desired.
7. Ground yourself back into your body, you may feel like you left your phhysical body. Be cautious you are balanced before driving, or moving about. Give thanks that your vision is being actualized, have faith and expect magic and miracles to materialize.
Mer-Ka-Ba literally means light (Mer) spirit (Ka) body (Ba) in Hebrew, denoting the harmonious activation of all. In shape it appears as a star tetrahedron; a three dimensional 8 pointed star made from two triangular pyramids, one points up, the other down. It’s very popular in Jewish mysticism and the Book of Ezekiel, or in stories of ascents to the heavenly palaces and the “Throne of God,” but also in many other relgions too. Use it wisely and for the greater good as if you believe in Karma you know why you want to keep it for positive work only.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.