Burger King has launched a new advertising campaign in Finland featuring its eponymous mascot sharing a deep kiss with Ronald McDonald, along with the English slogan ‘Love Conquers All’.

The image is front and centre on the landing page of the fast food chain’s Finnish website, with various outlets with a focus on advertising showing physical posters at locations such as public bus stops as well.

The campaign appears to be in aid of Helsinki Pride Week, which was moved to September from its usual slot due to the Chinese coronavirus pandemic. It also appears to have been influenced by the race politics of the Black Lives Matter movement, featuring the new version of the Pride flag topped with a black and brown stripe in order to “represent” non-white non-heterosexuals specifically.

“Burger King has always stood for equality, love and everyone’s right to be just the way they are,” claimed the burger-selling franchise’s brand manager in Finland, Kaisa Kasila.

“The only instance where it might not seem so, is when we’re bantering with our competitor. But we want to be clear – it all stems from the respect we have for them. And we know McDonald’s stands for the values we stand for, too,” Kasila added.

“We thought, what a better way to convey our values than by portraying an all-encompassing kiss between Burger King and McDonald. We wanted to show that in the end, love always wins.”

Burger King is by no means the only multi-national enterprises to indulge in advertising campaigns which have much to do with politics and social justice causes and little to do with their core business in recent years.

Just this August, for example, Unilever-owned Ben & Jerry’s launched into a tirade against the British government on social media for his rhetoric — but not action — against the steadily worsening Channel migrant crisis, which has seen waves of up to 416 migrants a day crossing to England from France in small boats daily.

“[W]e think the real crisis is our lack of humanity for people fleeing war, climate change and torture,” the ice-cream sellers lectured in a lengthy Twitter thread — heedless of the fact that illegal aliens are not facing war or torture in France, and that climate change, such as it is, is the same on both sides of the English Channel.

This fashion for mammoth corporate interests indulging in divisive left-wing political activism has been dubbed “woke capitalism” by critics.


Your Tax Free Donations Are Appreciated and Help Fund our Volunteer Website

Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.


  1. Anyone ever notice when America goes to Loot another Nation the first thing “They” do is install an IMF Bank, the second thing “They” do is put up a Corporate McDonald’s.

    • STAGE ONE: Slow-poison, fast-foods are full of parasites, worms, germs, bad bacteria, mutilated e-coli (eats brain cells), artificial hormones that destroy the natural ability of the immune system to kill cancer cells (an enzyme called trypsin that is produced by the pancreas). If that were not enough vaccines made with heavy metals are injected into the cattle, sheep, chicken, etc. that end up in by the individuals who eat the meat, shutting down his/her pineal gland to make the individual easer to control and manipulate.

      STAGE TWO: Vaccines that kill those whose immune systems are already weakened and weaken those who are well. Why population reduction – a planned 90% reduction – and use the remaining 10% as slaves in the form of clones.

      How are the dark forces able to get away with and support for this agenda? Corporations like LOWES, McDonalds, Home Depot, etc. and thousands more are being sold the idea of employing clones – owned by the corporation – so they don’t have to pay humans or deal with human habits or emotions.

    • LaVerne: Agreed!!! Slow-poison fast-food! Unfortunately, the average person actually believes he/she can go to the doctor for a pill to make up for poor food choices.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here