Please join the Ascension Connection public offering with Dr. Simeon Hein on Sept 2, 2021, 12:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada).
Simeon Hein, Ph.D received his degree in sociology from Washington State University in 1992. His interests include nonlinear research methods, complexity theory, and technology and society.
He learned remote viewing in 1995 and soon after began working and teaching resonant viewing at the Institute of Resonance in 1997. He is the Director of the Mount Baldy Institute where you can learn the ability to acquire accurate information about any distant or non-local person, place, or event without using your physical senses or even knowing the target you will be viewing. You don’t have to be psychic to learn.
Dr. Hein has authored three books, Opening Minds: A Journey of Extraordinary Encounters, Crop Circles, and Resonance in 2002. Black Swan Ghosts He has given over 300 radio and TV interviews, has his own video chats and music on YouTube. His most recent work is Black Swan Ghosts: A Sociologist Encounters Witnesses to Unexplained Aerial Objects and Other Elements of the Multiverse. Dr. Hein was recently featured on Season 2 of the History Channel show In Search Of hosted by Zack Quinto about the topic of UFOs and crop circles. His blog is NewCrystalMind.com and he’s a talented musician!
Dr. Hein will talk for about 45 minutes or so then open up the floor for your questions and comments.
The purpose of the Ascension Connection call is to connect with others and create a cosmic community of like-minded individuals. The calls provide a safe space to share opinions and experiences on higher dimensional topics and are meant to empower people to create a new harmonious society with love, well-being, unity and balance.
If you’d like to join us, please email [email protected] with your request for the zoom information and it will be sent to you. Hope to see you there!
ZOOM CALL GUIDELINES FOR THE ASCENSION CONNECTION
In order to maintain a smooth, distraction-free Zoom call, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform. If this is your first time on Zoom, don’t worry. We were all new at one time!
- Upon entering the room, please mute your mic. This will help eliminate background noise, feedback, or other distortions that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until it is your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern, please type it in the chat box and one of our volunteers will assist you. Sometimes emotions might be triggered during a call. If you are experiencing this, please mention it in the chat so we may create a separate room for you and one of our volunteers to have a safe, private place to talk.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion need to be verbalized and not placed in the chat. If you would like to contribute to the topic of discussion, please raise your hand physically and/or use the raise hand feature within the app. If you raise your hand using the app feature, please be sure to lower it after your question is answered. You can do this by clicking on the “hand” icon. If your hand has been raised and you still have not been acknowledged, please mention this in the chat so a volunteer may assist.
- Please keep your shares around 2 minutes so everybody may have the opportunity to contribute to our discussion.
- Please be respectful in your communications.
- In our efforts to preserve the privacy and security of all participants, we do not record and share our discussions. We are still living in a 3D matrix; publicizing our participants may adversely affect their livelihood.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.