Article by Hostess Melissa:
Have you ever had something happen in your life that was so astonishing and extraordinary that there was no doubt in your mind that a higher power was involved in making it happen? You may have referred to it as a miracle and that was exactly what it was.
If you’d like to experience more miracles in your life, you can manifest them yourself! The manifestation process is very simple, but limiting beliefs need to be addressed first to be successful. The 3D matrix was designed to keep us controlled and powerless having us believe that we are a victim to our circumstances which couldn’t be farther from the truth. The universe is abundant and doesn’t discriminate. Once we know this deep down, manifestation becomes easy. The article below gives some detail on what the steps are.
We will be discussing miracles & manifestation at our weekly meet-up on Zoom this Thursday, November 18th at UK time (GMT) 6pm and European Central Time 7pm. Start times in North America will be 10am Pacific and 1pm Eastern. The meeting will start promptly at these times but if you’d like to hop on 15-20 minutes earlier for an informal chat and to connect further with like-minded people, please do!
The purpose of the Ascension Connection call is to connect with others and create a cosmic community of like-minded individuals. The calls provide a safe space to share opinions and experiences on higher dimensional topics and are intended to empower people to create a new, harmonious society with love, well-being, unity and balance.
If you’d like to join us, please email [email protected] with your request for the zoom information and it will be sent to you. Hope to see you there! Also, if you have suggestions on topics for future calls, we’d love to hear them.
PREPARE FOR CHANGE – ZOOM CALL GUIDELINES
To maintain a smooth, distraction-free Zoom call, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform. If this is your first time on Zoom, don’t worry. We were all new at one time and we can walk you through the basics.
- Upon entering the room, please mute your mic. This will help eliminate background noise, feedback, or other distortions that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until it is your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern, please type it in the chat box and one of our volunteers will assist you. Sometimes emotions might be triggered during a call. If you are experiencing this, please mention it in the chat so we may create a separate room for you and one of our volunteers to have a safe, private place to talk.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion should be verbalized and not placed in the chat. In this way everyone benefits. If you would like to contribute to the topic of discussion, please raise your hand physically and/or use the raise hand feature within the app. If you raise your hand using the app feature, please be sure to lower it after your question is answered. You can do this by clicking on the “hand” icon. If your hand has been raised and you still have not been acknowledged, please mention this in the chat so a volunteer may assist.
- Please keep your shares to around 2 to 3 minutes maximum so everybody may have the opportunity to contribute to our discussion.
- Please be respectful in your communications and feel free to use the zoom emojis to support a speaker, comment or ask a question (using the raise hand button), laugh or send some love! If you new to zoom or not familiar with this function, here is a video to show you how to upgrade the app and access these buttons:
Video Camera, Recording and Your Privacy
We at Prepare for Change strive to protect the privacy and security of all participants in our zoom calls. Most of our conversations are not recorded. However, from time to time, we may have a guest speaker or a topic that we wish to record and post on the site for the benefit of our members. You will always be notified in advance of such an event. If you do not wish to be recorded on the zoom call, simply turn off your video. You also have the option to change your name as it appears on screen or to use only a first name if you wish to be heard but remain anonymous. Simply hover your mouse over your name in the participants list and a menu should appear to rename yourself.
For those who may someday wish to run a zoom call, here is a master class video to help you prepare: https://eshop.macsales.com/blog/70777-zoom-meeting-better-picture-sound-screen-sharing/
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.