A guided group Past Life Regression Hypnosis session for healing
Saturday, January 8, 2022, 8am Pacific, 11am Eastern https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
With Jeffrey Ashur, QHHT Practitioner & Past Life Regressionist
At the core of our awakening is a realization we’re more than our physical bodies. Now many truths become evident, and methods of accelerating growth and ascension flow into our life.
Past life regression is among the most powerful tools today to catalyze healing on multiple levels in our lives. It offers an experience that affirms an appreciation of our eternal beingness and energetic nature. As a mode of healing, it touches on the emotional, physical & spiritual.
In the upcoming session, we will conduct a guided group past life regression in which you will be guided to journey within to another time, another place, where there’s information to help you with a healing goal. The time we spend together will be a healthy sampling of what takes place during a full 1-on-1 session.
Come prepared with a healing goal, pen & paper, and glass of water. While in attendance, ensure you are in a quiet space where you will not be disturbed so you may stay focused. Know that we’re delving into the quantum realm, where possibilities are infinite. Keep an open mind to whatever shows up for you. A state of allowance enables your best viewing experience. See you Saturday!
Read Jeffrey’s article here. https://prepareforchange.net/2022/01/05/does-past-life-regression-hypnotherapy-assist-in-healing-the-collective/
Jeffrey used one of his techniques to guide a group of 6 volunteers back to a moment they intended to see. The results were nothing short of spectacular and two people experienced relief from long standing pain after understanding the underlying cause that had carried over from a past life.
We hope you will want to participate. This will not be our usual interactive talking session. After an introduction on the topic, all callers must be muted for zero distraction. There will be no chat room availability until after the session is done and he opens the call for comments and questions. Share only if you are comfortable. This is for your personal healing.
If you wish to participate in this open call, please send an email to Danielle at [email protected]
ZOOM CALL GUIDELINES
To maintain a smooth, distraction-free Zoom call, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform. If this is your first time on Zoom, don’t worry. We were all new at one time and we can walk you through the basics.
- Please mute your mic upon entering the room. This helps eliminate background noise, feedback, or other distortions that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern or find yourself emotionally triggered by something stated, please type a note in the chat box and a volunteer will assist you by opening a breakout room. This creates a safe space for you and a volunteer to have a private place to talk.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion should be verbalized and not placed in the chat as it can be quite distracting for the guest speaker and host. When verbalized, everyone benefits! If you would like to contribute to the discussion, please raise your hand or use the raise hand feature within the app. Please be sure to lower it after your question is answered or as soon as you are acknowledged to speak (and unmute your mic). You can do this by clicking on the “Raise hand” button. If your hand has been raised and you still have not been acknowledged, please mention this in the chat so a volunteer may assist.
- Please limit your comments/shares to about 2 to 3 minutes maximum so everybody has an opportunity to contribute to the discussion. Mute your mic when finished speaking.
- Be respectful in your communications and do not interrupt others who have been acknowledged to speak. Use the zoom reaction buttons to raise your hand, react to a comment, to support a speaker, or vote. Please, do not speak until your name is called AND do not speak over others who have been acknowledged to talk.
Recording and your Privacy
Prepare for Change strives to protect the privacy and security of all participants in our zoom calls. Most of our conversations are not recorded. However, from time to time, we may have a guest speaker or a topic that we wish to record and post on the site for the benefit of all members. You will be notified in advance of such an event. If you do not wish to be recorded on a zoom call, simply turn off your video. You also have the option to change your name as it appears on screen or to use only a first name.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.