Healing Group Public Zoom Call – Guided Regression Session
Saturday, Feb 5, 2022, 8am Pacific, 11am Eastern
With Jeffrey Ashur, QHHT Practitioner & Past Life Regressionist
High interest was generated in our previous Past Life Viewing session which yielded some profound healing experiences. Therefore, we are inspired to contribute once again! On Saturday, February 5th we are offering another Past Life Regression session to accommodate those who missed the last one and for those who’ve just discovered its healing potential.
Join us at 8 AM PST/11 AM Easter/4 PM GMT. Here is a time zone converter for your convenience worldtimebuddy.
At the core of our awakening is the realization that we’re more than our physical bodies. Now many truths become evident, and methods of accelerating growth and ascension flow into our life.
Past life regression is among the most powerful tools today to catalyze healing on multiple levels in our lives. It offers an experience that affirms an appreciation of our eternal beingness and energetic nature. As a mode of healing, it touches on the emotional, physical & spiritual.
In the upcoming session, we will conduct a guided group past life regression in which you will be guided to journey within, to another time, another place, where there’s information to help you with a healing goal. The time we spend together will be a healthy sampling of what you experience during a full 1-on-1 session.
Come prepared with a healing goal, pen & paper, and glass of water. While in attendance, ensure you are in a quiet space where you will not be disturbed so you may stay focused. Know that we’re delving into the Quantum realm, where possibilities are infinite. Keep an open mind to whatever shows up for you. A state of allowance enables your best viewing experience. See you Saturday!
If you would like to participate in this session, please send an email request for the zoom link to [email protected]. Please send your request in before the 5th as the session starts early on the west coast where this call is hosted.
Read Jeffrey’s article here. Does-past-life-regression-hypnotherapy-assist-in-healing-the-collective/
Contact Jeffrey – BostonQuantumHealing.com
Whether you are a regular member or new to our group, we ask that you read the guidelines below as they have been updated.
ZOOM CALL GUIDELINES
To maintain a smooth, distraction-free Zoom call, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform. If this is your first time on Zoom, don’t worry. We were all new at one time and we can walk you through the basics.
- Please mute your mic upon entering the room. This helps eliminate background noise, feedback, or other distortions that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern or find yourself emotionally triggered by something stated, please type a note in the chat box and a volunteer will assist you by opening a breakout room. This creates a separate safe space for you and a volunteer to talk in private.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion should be verbalized and not placed in the chat as it can be quite distracting for the guest speaker and host. When verbalized, everyone benefits! If you would like to contribute to the discussion, please raise your hand or use the raise hand button in the app. Please lower your hand once you’ve spoken or as soon as you are acknowledged to speak. If your hand has been raised and you still have not been acknowledged, please mention this in the chat so a volunteer may assist.
- Please limit your comments/shares to about 2 to 3 minutes max so everybody may have the opportunity to contribute to the discussion. Mute your mic when finished speaking.
- Be respectful in your communications: Do not interrupt others who are speaking and please, do not use foul language. You are a representative of PFC and should act accordingly. Use the zoom reaction buttons to raise your hand, react to a comment, to support a speaker, or vote. Please, do not speak until your name is called AND do not speak over others who have been acknowledged to talk. Recording and your Privacy: Prepare for Change strives to protect the privacy and security of all participants in our zoom calls. Most of our conversations are not recorded. However, from time to time, we may have a guest speaker or a topic that we wish to record and post on the site for the benefit of our members. You will always be notified in advance of such an event. If you do not wish to be recorded on the zoom call, simply turn off your video. You also have the option to change your name as it appears on screen or to use your first name only.
See you there!
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.