Healing Group Public Presentation – What’s your Human Design?
Join us Saturday, February 19, 2022, 8 am PST, 10 am Ctrl & Canada, 11am EST Time Zone Converter: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
With Guest Speaker Anne-Marie Dujuny
In this meeting, Anne-Marie will discuss some of the charts she has generated for others. She will explain the way each person naturally interacts with the world based on their Human Design chart. Many people say that after having their chart read by Anne-Marie, they find it easier to make decisions. Understanding your Human Design makes it easier to connect from the heart and communicate with others in a far more productive and pleasant manner. This is because they understand one an other’s diversity.
Human Design is a multi-faceted system drawing on Eastern and Western astrology, the Hindu chakra system, the Kabala, the I Ching, and quantum physics. It is essentially a mapping of our energy bodies. We each have a unique design, just like snowflakes. Like the human beings it describes, Human Design is a mutative knowledge – constantly changing, developing, and adapting as it meets all kinds of new minds who test it and shape it.
It contains simple truths that can be very helpful to any human being in the world to understand both themselves and those around them. Embodying this knowledge allows us to bring a new dimension to our relationships.
To prepare for this discussion, please watch this short video that explains the various types of auras: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6fzt3n-uiKc (6 minutes long).
For more information, you can also watch the introduction to Human Design by Ra Uru Hu, the man who “received” knowledge of this system in 1987. Ra passed away about five years ago. He was a manifestor. http://youtu.be/MrChJPUYyi4I (17 minutes long)
Get your free basic Human Design chart Here.
Contact Anne-Marie for a full reading: [email protected]
There will be time Q & A after the presentation. Please bookmark this event in your calendar!
To attend this offering, please send an email request to [email protected]
Whether you are new to our group or a regular, we ask that you read the guidelines below as they have been updated.
ZOOM CALL GUIDELINES
To maintain a smooth, distraction-free Zoom call, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform. If this is your first time on Zoom, don’t worry. We were all new at one time and we can walk you through the basics.
- Please mute your mic upon entering the room. This helps eliminate background noise, feedback, or other distortions that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern or find yourself emotionally triggered by something stated, please type a note in the chat box and a volunteer will assist you by opening a breakout room. This creates a separate safe space for you and a volunteer to talk in private.
- Links can be shared in the chat. If you have an urgent comment or question for a guest speaker who is still talking, please send it in the chat to the host who will verbalize it or let you know when it’s okay to speak. When verbalized, everyone benefits! If you would like to contribute to a discussion, please raise your hand or use the raise hand button in the app. Please lower your hand once you’ve spoken or as soon as you are acknowledged to speak. If your hand has been raised and you still have not been acknowledged, please mention this in the chat so a volunteer may assist.
- Please limit your comments/shares to about 2 to 3 minutes maximum so everybody may have the opportunity to contribute to the discussion. Mute your mic when you have finished speaking.
- Be respectful in your communications: Do not interrupt others who are speaking and please, do not use foul language. You are a representative of PFC and should act accordingly. Use the zoom reaction buttons to raise your hand, react to a comment, to support a speaker, or vote. Please, do not speak until your name is called AND do not speak over others who have been acknowledged to talk.
Recording and your Privacy: Prepare for Change strives to protect the privacy and security of all participants in our zoom calls. Most of our conversations are not recorded. However, from time to time, we may have a guest speaker or a topic that we wish to record and post on the site for the benefit of our members. You will always be notified in advance of such an event. If you do not wish to be recorded on the zoom call, simply turn off your video. You also have the option to change your name as it appears on screen or to use only a first name.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.