The Prepare For Change Healing Group is Happy to Announce the Distance Healing Initiative!
We are extending an invitation to anyone in need of healing that would like to be added to our “Distance Healing List”. Whether it’s physical, emotional, or circumstantial, positive intentions may improve your situation.
Why distance healing rather than hands on?
There are times when you or someone you love may be suffering from a traumatic event such as an accident, illness, financial woes or even a death in the family. This often leaves us and those we care about feeling helpless. However, there is something you and we can do to help no matter what your own circumstances are, or where you’re geographically located. There is no cost involved other than a little time and focused intention. We all have the ability to love, and when we hold this loving vibration in harmony with positive intentions; we have the ability to heal ourselves and others.
Energy practitioners, and light-workers have been tapping into this Universally available energy for centuries. Loving positive feelings and intentions hold a frequency of 500 or higher. This is the frequency that allows for manifestation and healing to occur.
What occurs during a Distance Healing?
As much as we would like it, we can’t always be in the presence of a person or near a location in the world that requires healing. However, the vibration of loving positive thoughts, intentions and prayers produce a ripple effect. This occurs on a subtle quantum level that will have a positive affect for the intended. Distance does not matter. You can connect with those in need from the other side of the street, the city, and even the other side of the world! Time and distance are not an obstacle. This was confirmed through multiple studies conducted by Dr. Dean Raden of the Institute of Noetic Science.
The Prepare for Change Distance Healing team works in the 4th, 5th and higher dimensions. All that occurs is for the highest good of the individual and everyone concerned.
Your free will plays a part in the healing process as you will only receive what energy you allow.
Studies conducted by Princeton’s Engineering Anomalies Research (PEAR) on mass meditation and prayer proved the positive effects on local and global situations. In those studies, fear, violence and medical emergencies declined or stopped where meditation and prayer were taking place; and the effects were lasting. Less than 1% of the total population engaging in meditation caused calming and healing effects. Looking at that statement mathematically should make you realize just how powerful we are as individuals! Positive intentions and compassion for the suffering of others is the proven state of mind that allows the best possible outcome to arise for those we focus on. The higher frequencies of love and above are strong and expansive.
I would like to request Distance Healing. How do I get on the list?
- Send an email request to [email protected] with Distance Healing in the Subject line.
- List the name or names of those who need help (pets are okay too!) in the body of your email.
After I have submitted my request, what can I expect?
- Within one week of your request, your name will be added to our list, and you will receive a confirmation email. If you haven’t received a confirmation email within one week of your request, please follow up with us.
- Be on the lookout for subtle changes and accept them, not as coincidence, but as a sign that something is changing. Stay positive and allow for more healing. Positive change can take place on many levels, physical, emotional, and mental as well as on an etheric level. Accept any positive change, however small, as a gift and feel gratitude. You may want to keep notes so you can track your progress. The more gratitude you feel the more healing will manifest, as the universe acts like a mirror and loves to give us what we focus on.
- If we don’t hear from you within a month, you may receive an email to check on your progress. Some people have positive changes to their health or circumstances right away but don’t think to advise the group. If you reach a point where you feel you no longer need the additional support, please let us know and we will remove your name from the list.
- As with any minister or doctor, we protect the privacy of those who reach out to us for assistance. Any information you provide above what we request will never be shared unless you authorize it.
- We appreciate your feedback especially when positive results are experienced. With your permission, we would like to share your story. Positive feedback gives us more confidence and it is vital for new practitioners to learn to trust the process. The more faith you and those sending energy have, the better the outcome for everyone!
If you enjoy or receive benefit from the information and services we provide, please consider making a monthly or one time donation to help support the Malawi Orphanage.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.