Our friends at Holding The Line continuing to do the work!
SEAMLESS CONTINUITY EDITING IN THE EMERGENCY CAPITALISM MOVIE
“We know that as soon as this emergency loses some of its appeal, as it were, we will see immediately another one coming in. Remember that idea of continuity editing. Something will be edited into the film and pretty quickly. We won’t even realise it. We won’t have time to because the system cannot afford not to have an emergency.” Professor Fabio Vighi
In the latest Holding the Line interview, Rusere Shoniwa discusses the economic underpinnings of the ongoing State of Emergency with Fabio Vighi, Professor of Critical Theory and Film at Cardiff University and author of Unworkable: Delusions of an Imploding Civilization (State University of New York Press, 2022).
Watch the interview on Odysee:
Read the analysis at:
The Uniquely Deadly Pandemic narrative may have been smoothly supplanted by the War in Ukraine narrative but, under the surface, a programme of economic transformation is underway that threatens to change our lives forever.
This fascinating interview exposes the real, economic nature of the Covid ‘pandemic’:
- By the end of 2019, the spectre of a far more dire replay of the 2008 Global Financial Crisis was stalking the financial markets.
- Between September 2019 and March 2020, the US Federal Reserve injected more than $9 trillion into the banking system, equivalent to more than 40% of US GDP. Essentially this was another bailout, only much bigger than the first one but silent and virtually unreported.
- The global lockdowns of Spring 2020 provided an economic shutdown which played the vital role of an ‘induced economic coma’, allowing the US Federal Reserve, under a programme of government bond purchases managed by BlackRock, to temporarily plug holes in the interbank lending market and avert hyperinflation.
- Professor Vighi proposes that rather than being simply a victim of pandemic measures, the severely ailing economy and monetary system were in fact the driving force for pandemic measures.
- The refusal by governments to do a cost/benefit study combined with the knowledge acquired before lockdown that Covid was not the Black Death are clear signposts that lockdowns, along with the huge increase in public debt that they would entail, were a foregone conclusion with not the slightest regard shown for social or economic cost.
- As citizens across the West are told that inflation, food shortages, and supply chain disruptions are unavoidable thanks to arch-villain Vladimir Putin, governments press ahead with digital identity plans and continue to prepare the ground for Central Bank Digital Currencies, the ultimate control over individual economic freedom and the hallmark of the new form of authoritarian capitalism.
The Covid programme was never about public health. Economics sits behind everything. Watch this video and arm yourself with knowledge for the coming struggle.
Date: April 7, 2022
Note to editors:
For interviews, further information or to republish the article based on the video, please contact Holding the Line at [email protected]
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.