Prepare for Change Healing Team is inviting you to a Public Zoom Offering
Saturday, April 30, 2022 – 8 am Pacific, 10 am Central, US/Canada – 4pm UK – BST
With Guest Speaker Lesley Una Pierce of the Nutritional Healing Foundation
Find the time in your area here-worldtimebuddy.com
Please join us in welcoming Lesley Una Pierce, our guest presenter for this week’s Healing Offering – WATER…THE ELIXIR OF LIFE!
Water is a fascinating, mystical, humbling substance without which we could not live and yet most people take it for granted.
Dehydration is the start of every issue; beginning to hydrate is the start of every solution!
A bold statement…however, Lesley will talk about all things WATER, including why we need it, what happens when we do not have enough, how much to drink, what type to drink, how to kick-start our individual natural thirst for water, how this mystical substance connects us all and much, much more!!!
If not already on your own ‘hydrating journey’, perhaps Lesley will inspire you to begin…
Lesley Una Pierce is a director of The Nutritional Healing Foundation, training students in naturopathic nutrition. She became attracted to alternative methods of prevention and cure after working as a student nurse at St. James’s University Hospital in Leeds, UK. She qualified as a Hypno-psychotherapist and NLP Master Practitioner and worked in various complementary therapy clinics before becoming involved with The Nutritional Healing Foundation.
Her granny lived to be over 100 years and Lesley feels extremely fortunate to have been brought up in a family which ate ‘real’ food and aligned with Nature as much as possible. Lesley is still as passionate about HEALTH & HAPPINESS today as she has ever been. Check out her website- www.nutrihealfoundation.com
If you would like to participate in this Healing Offering, please request your Zoom link by sending an email to [email protected]
We look forward to sharing space with you on Saturday.
The Healing Team
PREPARE FOR CHANGE – ZOOM CALL GUIDELINES
Whether you are new to our group or a regular, we ask that you read the guidelines below.
To maintain a smooth, distraction-free Zoom call, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform. If this is your first time on Zoom, don’t worry. We were all new at one time and we can walk you through the basics.
- Please mute your mic upon entering the room (If not done for you). This helps eliminate background noise, feedback, or other distortions that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern or find yourself emotionally triggered by something stated, please type a note in the chat box and a volunteer will assist you by opening a breakout room. This creates a separate safe space for you and a volunteer to talk in private.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion should be verbalized and not placed in the chat as it can be quite distracting for the guest speaker and host. When verbalized, everyone benefits! If you would like to contribute to the discussion, please raise your hand or use the raise hand button in the app. Please lower your hand once you’ve spoken or as soon as you are acknowledged to speak. If your hand has been raised and you still have not been acknowledged, please mention this in the chat so a volunteer may assist.
- Please limit your comments/shares to about 2 to 3 minutes maximumso everybody may have the opportunity to contribute to the discussion. Mute your mic when finished speaking.
- Be respectful in your communications: Please do not interrupt others who are speaking and please, DO NOT use foul language. Use the zoom reaction buttons to raise your hand, react to a comment, to support a speaker, or vote. Please, do not speak until your name is called AND do not speak over others who have been acknowledged to talk.
Recording and your Privacy: Prepare for Change strives to protect the privacy and security of all participants in our zoom calls. Most of our meetings are not recorded. However, from time to time, we may have a guest speaker or a topic that we wish to record and post on the site for the benefit of our members. You will always be notified in advance of such an event. If you do not wish to be recorded on the zoom call, simply turn off your video. You also have the option to change your name as it appears on screen or to use only a first name.
If you enjoy our content and public offerings, please consider making a one time or monthly donation to support the Malawi Orphanage and maintenance of our website.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.