Ascension Connection Call – Thursday, May 26th , 2022
10am PST/ 12 Central & Canada / 1pm EST / 5pm UCT
Hosted by Melissa Deal
Be a Conscious Creator
The reality you experience is based on your perception. If you change your perception, you can change your world. You can see this clearly now. If you perceive the world to be a frightening place, full of threats and negativity, your life isn’t very pleasant right now. However, if you have the opposing view and see life as limitless opportunities to experience joy, you will have a much happier life.
Which reality is true? Both of these are. Both of these realities are being experienced and are very real to the observer. This is why you shouldn’t judge one another based on their experiences. In every moment, each person on this earth has a new choice. Through which lens do I wish to experience our shared reality?
“The World is not being done to you, the world is being done by YOU” Gary Renard.
Our individual realities mix together to create our shared reality. The more people who choose to experience life through rose coloured lenses, the easier and faster our world will shift for everyone.
With this knowledge, it is our job to start using our innate power and intentionally create a new, magical, amazing world.
How do we do this?
- Choose love and kindness – we are all just observing an experience that we’ve co-created. We can only choose how we react to it.
- Practice Divine Neutrality – be in the energetic flow of the universe and stop resisting and trying to change what you don’t like about your experiences. Know that there is no good or bad, it’s just a choice.
- Use your imagination – we are artists. There is no limit to how beautiful and magical our world can be
- Manifest – with a positive intention and a belief that you have the power to create anything you wish, take action to manifest your dream world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCE7m-3HK6Q&t=184s – short trailer for the film The Leap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5pAyXqGjNw – an inspiring transcription of a QHHT session done by Allison Coe where her client talked about how our reality is created
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GSLOR2dKQg – short video from Pam Gregory on this topic #lookwhatlovebuilt
Join us to discuss this topic!
Time zone converter for your convenience is here.
Below you can find the zoom link to join! We look forward to seeing you there!
Meeting ID: 838 7511 8791 Passcode: 051259
Whether you are new to our group or a regular, we ask that you read the guidelines below as they have been updated.
ZOOM CALL GUIDELINES
To maintain a smooth, distraction-free Zoom call, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform. If this is your first time on Zoom, don’t worry. We were all new at one time and we can walk you through the basics.
- Please mute your mic upon entering the room. This helps eliminate background noise, feedback, or other distortions that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern or find yourself emotionally triggered by something stated, please type a note in the chat box and a volunteer will assist you by opening a breakout room. This creates a separate safe space for you and a volunteer to talk in private.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion should be verbalized and not placed in the chat as it can be quite distracting for the guest speaker and host. When verbalized, everyone benefits! If you would like to contribute to the discussion, please raise your hand or use the raise hand button in the app. Please lower your hand once you’ve spoken or as soon as you are acknowledged to speak. If your hand has been raised and you still have not been acknowledged, please mention this in the chat so a volunteer may assist.
- Please limit your comments/shares to about 2 to 3 minutes maximumso everybody may have the opportunity to contribute to the discussion. Mute your mic when finished speaking.
- Be respectful in your communications:Do not interrupt others who are speaking and please, do not use foul language. You are a representative of PFC and should act accordingly. Use the zoom reaction buttons to raise your hand, react to a comment, to support a speaker, or vote. Please, do not speak until your name is called AND do not speak over others who have been acknowledged to talk.
Recording and your Privacy
Prepare for Change strives to protect the privacy and security of all participants in our zoom calls. Most of our conversations are not recorded. However, from time to time, we may have a guest speaker or a topic that we wish to record and post on the site for the benefit of our members. You will always be notified in advance of such an event. If you do not wish to be recorded on the zoom call, simply turn off your video. You also have the option to change your name as it appears on screen or to use only a first name.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.