Ascension Connection Invites You to an open Zoom Call
Thursday, June 2, 2022
Join us at 10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern – 5pm UTC / 7pm Brussels
Hosted by Ben Visser
After last week’s successful call to discuss Nikola Tesla’s inventions, a plethora of other topics were covered and one of them was “the power of pyramids”. For that reason, we would like to dedicate this Thursday’s Ascension Connection Call to a deeper dive into the sacred geometric shape of the pyramid and its many attributes.
Please join us to share what special knowledge you possess about the pyramids or if you just want to learn more about these fascinating structures located around the world and under our oceans .
Join us this Thursday, June 2.
Don’t see your time zone? A handy time converter is provided here.
Meeting ID: 838 7511 8791
- To eliminate background noise, please mute your mic upon entering the room. This also prevents feedback, stray voices and sounds that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until it’s your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern or find yourself emotionally triggered by something stated, please type a note in the chat box and a volunteer will assist you by opening a breakout room. This creates a safe space for you and a volunteer to talk privately.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion are best spoken, rather than placed in the chat, as it can be distracting for guest speakers. Please jot down notes and so you can ask your questions after the speaker ends their presentation. When verbalized, everyone benefits!
- If you would like to contribute to the discussion, please raise your hand or use zoom’s Raise Hand button and wait to be acknowledged. If your hand has been up and missed more than twice by the host, please mention this in the chat and a volunteer will assist. Larger groups of people are harder to monitor as they spread over more than one window. The raise hand button moves you into a waiting line that is easy for the host to see. (See the zoom tutorial below.)
- Limit your comments/shares to about 2 to 3 minutesso everybody has an opportunity to contribute to the discussion. Mute your mic when finished speaking and lower your hand in the reaction tool bar.
- Be respectful in your communications: Do not use foul language as it brings down the group vibration. Do not interrupt others who are speaking. Use the zoom reaction buttons to raise your hand button, react to a comment with a zoom emoji or to vote. Please, do not speak until you are called, and do not speak over others who have been acknowledged to speak ahead of you. Failure to follow this rule will cause your expulsion from the call.
An easy zoom tutorial.
- Recording and your Privacy: Prepare for Change strives to protect the privacy and security of all participants in our zoom calls. Most of our conversations are not recorded. However, from time to time, we may have a guest speaker or a topic that we wish to record and post on the site for the benefit of our members. We will strive to notify you in advance of such an event. If you do not wish to be on camera during recorded zoom calls, simply turn off your video. You also have the option to change your name as it appears on screen or to use your first name only.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.