The Ascension Connection Invite You to a Public Call
Thursday, June 9, 2022
Join us at 10 am Pacific / 1pm Eastern – 5pm UTC / 7pm Brussels
Are White Hats in Control?
Hosted by Dave Lemmons
Could White Hats, via devolution, still be in control of the US military and critical components of the government since Trump left office on 1/20/21? Devolution refers to the delegation or transfer of power to a lower level. Before the November 2020 US presidential election, President Trump said numerous times that he expected massive fraud would be perpetrated to prevent him from being re-elected.
What if US military leaders and Trump came up with a Constitutional way to address this election cheating and use it to expose the corruption of the Deep State? What if, before he left office, Trump set into motion a devolution of the US government that would allow White Hats to remain in control of the military and key government operations?
This series of articles by Patel Patriot presents a plausible and well-researched scenario for how this could be accomplished. There is a plethora of information in these 22 articles and 4 addendums, but much of the essential explanation is covered in the first 2-3 sections. Many of the articles also have a link to a video of them being read aloud.
Join us this Thursday to share your thoughts on devolution, shadow governments, continuity of Government, and any experiences in the world of spy vs spy you wish to share. Who do you feel is safe to follow and who is winning this war? Do you think that White Hats could be secretly in control in other countries?
Don’t see your time zone? A handy time converter is provided here.
Meeting ID: 838 7511 8791
- To eliminate background noise, please mute your mic upon entering the room. This also prevents feedback, stray voices and sounds that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until it’s your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern or find yourself emotionally triggered by something stated, please type a note in the chat box and a volunteer will assist you by opening a breakout room. This creates a safe space for you and a volunteer to talk privately.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion are best spoken, rather than placed in the chat, as it can be distracting for guest speakers. Please jot down notes and so you can ask your questions after the speaker ends their presentation. When verbalized, everyone benefits!
- If you would like to contribute to the discussion, please raise your hand or use zoom’s Raise Hand button and wait to be acknowledged. If your hand has been up and missed more than twice by the host, please mention this in the chat and a volunteer will assist. Larger groups of people are harder to monitor as they spread over more than one window. The raise hand button moves you into a waiting line that is easy for the host to see. (See the zoom tutorial below.)
- Limit your comments/shares to about 2 to 3 minutesso everybody has an opportunity to contribute to the discussion. Mute your mic when finished speaking and lower your hand in the reaction tool bar.
- Be respectful in your communications: Do not use foul language as it brings down the group vibration. Do not interrupt others who are speaking. Use the zoom reaction buttons to raise your hand button, react to a comment with a zoom emoji or to vote. Please, do not speak until you are called, and do not speak over others who have been acknowledged to speak ahead of you. Failure to follow this rule will cause your expulsion from the call.
An easy zoom tutorial.
- Recording and your Privacy: Prepare for Change strives to protect the privacy and security of all participants in our zoom calls. Most of our conversations are not recorded. However, from time to time, we may have a guest speaker or a topic that we wish to record and post on the site for the benefit of our members. We will strive to notify you in advance of such an event. If you do not wish to be on camera during recorded zoom calls, simply turn off your video. You also have the option to change your name as it appears on screen or to use your first name only.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.