The Ascension Connection Open Call
Wednesday, June 22, 2022
US: 4 pm Pacific, 5 pm Denver, 6pm Chicago, 7 pm New York
Australia: Thursday – 9 am Sydney / 11 am Auckland NZ – Philippines: 7 am
What in the world is going on in your part of the world?
Hosted by Dave Lemmons
What is happening in your area: local, regional, state, country? Are you facing new mask mandates, food shortages and/or outrageous prices on necessities? If so, how are you holding up and dealing with these challenges? We have been hearing about new energies around the world. How are they perceived by you?
Let’s discuss what’s happening in your part of the world as we explore our greatest challenges and how we are dealing with them.
Please join us this Wednesday, June 22 to share what’s happening in your world and the coping mechanisms you have developed to stay safe and sane.
Join us and experience what talking to your family should feel like, on Wednesday (or Thursday depending on your country).
If your not sure of the time to participate where you live, try this handy Time Converter.
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 838 7511 8791
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,83875118791# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,83875118791# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 838 7511 8791
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdfRyB7ypk
The purpose of the Ascension Connection call is to connect with others and create a cosmic community of like-minded individuals. The calls provide a safe space to share opinions and experiences on higher dimensional topics and are intended to empower people to create a new, harmonious society with love, well-being, unity, and balance.
To keep the peace and harmony during our calls, we ask you adhere to our zoom guidelines while participating on the calls.
- To prevent background noise, please mute your mic upon entering the call. Please keep your mic muted until it’s your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- Be aware of your video camera status, especially when taking care of personal business such as restroom visits, dressing, eating, or walking about. It can be distracting and quite embarrassing! Keep your camera (and mic) off until you are clothed and settled.
- If you would like to contribute to the discussion, please raise your hand or use zoom’s Raise Hand button and wait to be acknowledged. If your hand has been up and missed more than twice by the host, please mention this in the chat and a volunteer will help. Larger groups of people are harder to watch as they spread over more than one window. The raise hand button moves you into a waiting line that is easy for the host to see.
- Limit your comments/shares to about 2 to 3 minutesso everybody has an opportunity to contribute to the discussion. Mute your mic when finished speaking and lower your hand in the reaction tool bar.
- Be respectful in your communications:
Do not use foul language as it brings down the group vibration. Do not interrupt others who are speaking. Use the zoom reaction buttons to raise your hand, react to a comment with an emoji or to vote. Please, do not speak until you are called, and do not speak over others who have been acknowledged to speak ahead of you.
New to Zoom? Here’s a helpful zoom tutorial.
Recording and your Privacy: Prepare for Change strives to protect the privacy and security of all participants in our zoom calls. Our conversations are normally not recorded. However, from time to time, we may have a guest speaker or a topic that we wish to record and post on the site for the benefit of our members. We will let you know in advance of such an event. If you do not wish to be on camera during the recording, simply turn off your video. You also have the option to change your name as it appears on screen or to use your first name only.
If you enjoy these talks and our website content, please consider making a small monthly or one time donation. Prepare for Change is a non-profit organization run by volunteers. We give of our time freely. Your generous donations are what keep the website and these calls running and they also help the Malawi Orphanage we support.
Your donations are needed and greatly appreciated!
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.