Therese Zumi here; If anyone should be able to lead the way into a new way of doing business on Nova Gaia it is Hope Girl. Many now know about her amazing work with the development of the QEG free energy generator which she managed to develop through crowd funding. Hope Girl has a background in the corporate business world where she became a financial whistleblower. When she started to try to find funding for the QEG project she was early on contacted by some very rich people whom she believed at first to be sincere. She later discovered that they had ulterior motives when they tried to convince her that she should delay the development some years as ‘the world was not quite ready for free energy’. She got rid of those people and started instead a ‘crowd funding’ effort which paid off. Hope Girl is certainly one of those amazing people that can lead the way to a new way of conducting business – which we need now!
Shifting the Business Paradigm: HopeGirl Interview on “Get Lit” with Blue Star Deerwoman and Rebecca Hahn .
Many large corporations are changing their business models to incorporate paradigm shifting ideas that are more sustainable and geared towards bringing enlightened altruistic methods into their business practices. This interview with HopeGirl discusses Rebecca’s latest work with some top business leaders in New York City and some of the latest new concepts coming out of the business world with HopeGirl, author of the “New Paradigm Business Model”.
A special guest interview with HopeGirl on the “Get Lit” shows with hosts Rebecca and Blue Star Deerwoman.
Highlights from this interview:
Hope Girl shares her background in corporate America as a financial whistleblower and what lead her to leave the old way of doing business to write the new paradigm business model and form the Fix the World Organization.
• Doing business with others with integrity, responsibility, transparency, equality.
• How to collaborate instead of compete. The “salad analogy” how to work together while maintaining your independence.
• Why structure is important in a business and how we can work best within a structure
• Propaganda and advertising techniques used to control people
• Redefining Marketing and how to best use it in a positive way
• Locating the points of corruption that occur in a business structure and how to change them
• Buzzwords used in business “Why Business People Speak Like Idiots”
• Solutions to help people in the current struggling economy
• The “Laptop Entrepreneur” lifestyle and the New Paradigm Business Academy
• The global shifting wealth distribution and purchasing power
To read more go to this link;
27/01/2016 at 1215 PM CET
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.
Thanks for the reblog and the kind words <3 -Hope
Glad to meet you here.
It may seem you try to make everyone to hope.
It is admirable your courage. Good luck!
With kind regards.
Theresa, may you tell Cobra and RM to take more care about Hope Girl.
You would be maybe taken more in consideration by them.
Here are three examples of how Cobra has shown support for Hope Girl:
1) Free Energy Revealed;
2) Planetary Situation Update
3) Cobra; “After the conference we visited the QEG production facility in Taiwan where the team was just starting to assemble cores for the QEGs:”
This 3rd article also shows how people can support Hope financially etc:
Thank you dear Hope and I hope that I shall have the joy of meeting you in person when this is all over. Therese Z