The following information is in circulation on the net. The originating source is not known, nor have all the statements below been fully verified. However, the general overview provided appears to be accurate.
There used to be 88 media companies. Today there are only 6 and those six are all under the thumb of the Rothschilds.
All of these six media companies receive their news from Reuters and the Associated Press. Reuters owns the AP and the Rothschilds own Reuters.
GENERAL ELECTRIC (donated 1.1 million to GW Bush for his 2000 election campaign)
- NBC: includes 13 stations, 28% of US households.
- NBC Network News: The Today Show, Nightly News with Tom Brokaw, Meet the Press, Dateline NBC, NBC News at Sunrise.
- CNBC business television; MSNBC 24-hour cable and Internet news service (co-owned by NBC and Microsoft); Court TV (co-owned with Time Warner), Bravo (50%), A&E (25%), History Channel (25%).
The “MS” in MSNBC means microsoft. The same Microsoft that donated 2.4 million to get GW bush elected.
- GE Consumer Electronics.
- GE Power Systems: produces turbines for nuclear reactors and power plants.
- GE Plastics: produces military hardware and nuclear power equipment.
- GE Transportation Systems: runs diesel and electric trains.
WESTINGHOUSE / CBS INC.
Westinghouse Electric Company, part of the Nuclear Utilities Business Group of British Nuclear Fuels (BNFL)
whos #1 on the Board of Directors? None other than: Frank Carlucci (of the Carlyle Group)
- CBS: includes 14 stations and over 200 affiliates in the US.
- CBS Network News: 60 minutes, 48 hours, CBS Evening News with Dan Rather, CBS Morning News, Up to the Minute.
- Country Music Television, The Nashville Network, 2 regional sports networks.
- Group W Satellite Communications.
- Westinghouse Electric Company: provides services to the nuclear power industry.
- Westinghouse Government Environmental Services Company: disposes of nuclear and hazardous wastes. Also operates 4 government-owned nuclear power plants in the US.
- Energy Systems: provides nuclear power plant design and maintenance.
VIACOM INTERNATIONAL INC
- Paramount Television, Spelling Television, MTV, VH-1, Showtime, The Movie Channel, UPN (joint owner), Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, Sundance Channel (joint owner), Flix.
- 20 major market US stations.
- Paramount Pictures, Paramount Home Video, Blockbuster Video, Famous Players Theatres, Paramount Parks.
- Simon & Schuster Publishing.
DISNEY / ABC / CAP (donated 640 thousand to GW’s 2000 campaign)
- ABC: includes 10 stations, 24% of US households.
- ABC Network News: Prime Time Live, Nightline, 20/20, Good Morning America.
- ESPN, Lifetime Television (50%), as well as minority holdings in A&E, History Channel and E!
- Disney Channel/Disney Television, Touchtone Television.
- Miramax, Touchtone Pictures.
- Magazines: Jane, Los Angeles Magazine, W, Discover.
- 3 music labels, 11 major local newspapers.
- Hyperion book publishers.
- Infoseek Internet search engine (43%).
- Sid R. Bass (major shares) crude oil and gas.
- All Disney Theme Parks, Walt Disney Cruise Lines.
TIME-WARNER TBS AOL (donated 1.6 million to GW’s 2000 campaign)
America Online (AOL) acquired Time Warner the largest merger in corporate history.
- CNN, HBO, Cinemax, TBS Superstation, Turner Network Television, Turner Classic Movies, Warner Brothers Television, Cartoon Network, Sega Channel, TNT, Comedy Central (50%), E! (49%), Court TV (50%).
- Largest owner of cable systems in the US with an estimated 13 million subscribers.
- HBO Independent Productions, Warner Home Video, New Line Cinema, Castle Rock, Looney Tunes, Hanna-Barbera.
- Music: Atlantic, Elektra, Rhino, Sire, Warner Bros. Records, EMI, WEA, Sub Pop (distribution) = the world’s largest music company.
- 33 magazines including Time, Sports Illustrated, People, In Style, Fortune, Book of the Month Club, Entertainment Weekly, Life, DC Comics (50%), and MAD Magazine.
- Sports: The Atlanta Braves, The Atlanta Hawks, World Championship Wrestling.
NEWS CORPORATION LTD. / FOX NETWORKS (Rupert Murdoch)
- Fox Television: includes 22 stations, 50% of US households.
- Fox International: extensive worldwide cable and satellite networks include British Sky Broadcasting (40%); VOX, Germany (49.9%); Canal Fox, Latin America; FOXTEL, Australia (50%); STAR TV, Asia; IskyB, India; Bahasa Programming Ltd., Indonesia (50%); and News Broadcasting, Japan (80%).
- The Golf Channel (33%).
- Twentieth Century Fox, Fox Searchlight.
- 132 newspapers (113 in Australia alone) including the New York Post, the London Times and The Australian.
- 25 magazines including TV Guide and The Weekly Standard.
- HarperCollins books.
- Sports: LA Dodgers, LA Kings, LA Lakers, National Rugby League.
- Ansett Australia airlines, Ansett New Zealand airlines.
- Rupert Murdoch: Board of Directors, Philip Morris (USA).
- (Phillip Morris donated 2.9 million to George W Bush in 2000).
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.