Since November 2019, bushfires have heavily impacted various regions of the state of New South Wales, with more than 100 fires burnt across the state.
In December 2019, the state government declared a state of emergency in New South Wales after record-breaking temperatures and prolonged drought exacerbated the bushfires.
Now, as temperatures were forecast to reach 41 °C (106 °F), the New South Wales state government called a fresh seven-day state of emergency with effect from 9 AM local time on January 3rd, 2020.
Reinforcements from all over Australia were called in to assist fighting the fires and relieve exhausted local crews in New South Wales. On November 12th, the Federal government announced that the Australian Defence Force was providing air support to the firefighting effort, as well as preparing to provide manpower and logistical support. Firefighters from New Zealand, the United States, and Canada helped fight the fires, especially in New South Wales.
These bushfires are the longest continuously burning bushfire complex in Australia’s history and the worst wildfires in 2019. Having burned more than 4 million hectares (9,900,000 acres), with 70-metre (230 ft) high flames being reported. In comparison, the 2018 California wildfires consumed 766,439 hectares (1,893,910 acres) and the 2019 Amazon rainforest wildfires burnt 900,000 hectares (2,200,000 acres) of land. The ongoing bushfires destroyed 1,298 homes, as well as 48 facilities and more than 2,000 outbuildings in New South Wales alone. 17 people are confirmed to have been killed in New South Wales since October 2019. It was estimated that close to half a billion animals were killed in the ongoing fires.
Due to the nature and severity of these fires, we suggest a daily Buddhic Column meditation at 11:30 AM UTC to dissipate the Australian bushfires from now on, until they are fully contained and put out. The time of this meditation is selected so that more people in Australia can participate in this meditation. You may also do it more frequently at any time convenient to you if you wish.
If you feel guided, you may also keep including this in Emergency Meditation daily at 2 PM UTC, as was requested in our previous post for these bushfires.
This table shows the time of the meditation for selected time zones:
|03:30 am||PST||Los Angeles|
|06:30 am||EST||New York|
|08:30 am||BRT||Rio de Janeiro|
You can find the time of this meditation in your local timezone here:
Please join us if you feel so guided and share it far and wide.
And here are the links to maps that show live updates of the Australian bushfires:
Here is the link to the guided audio for Buddhic Column Meditation in different languages that you can use for this meditation:
And the Facebook event for this meditation:
Instructions (Suggested time of this meditation is 15 minutes)
“I Am the Soul
I Am Divine Light
I Am Divine Will
I Am Divine Love
I Am fixed design by me, the Soul”
2. Visualize your soul star chakra lights up with brilliant white light. Visualize this light in the form of a vortex spiraling down clearing your energy field.
3. Visualize a 5-pointed star being placed high in the sky about 9 miles above the areas of bushfires at Australia. See this star glistening high above the chosen location, shining brilliant white light.
4. Now visualize the White Fire of AN emanating from the Galactic Central Sun, going through all points of light within our solar system and through the 5-pointed star, through the areas of bushfires at Australia and deep into the center of the earth. Keep visualizing this pillar for a few minutes.
5. Visualize the tip of a brilliant vortex of white light spiraling down clockwise from the 5-pointed star, removing and transmuting all low vibrations, dark entities, and dark energies and carrying them up to the 5-pointed star for transmutation. Visualize this vortex of spinning white light for a few minutes.
6. Visualize this Buddhic Column fully linked to all Buddhic Columns on the planet, to the planetary network of Light below, above and on the surface of the planet, and any point of Light as guided by the Ascended Beings, all connected together with this Buddhic Column at the 5 pointed star in the network of brilliant white light.
7. Now, in the name of Source, in the name of I AM Presence of eternal light. We declare and command that the Buddhic Column at the areas of bushfires at Australia is now complete on all planes as guided by Source.