By Dr. Eowyn,
Uganda’s number of COVID-19 cases is only 0.028% of the number of U.S. COVID-19 cases; and
Uganda’s number of COVID-19 deaths is only 0.008% of the number of U.S. COVID-19 deaths.
How can that be, when Uganda is one of the poorest countries in the world, with a per capita GDP of $769 (37.8% of the population in 2012 lived on less than $1.25 a day) and a poor healthcare system.
This is why:
Uganda is afflicted with malaria, a disease caused by parasites that enter the body through the bite of a mosquito.
Malaria is common in Africa. In 2012, Uganda had the 6th highest annual deaths from malaria in Africa.
Hydroxychloroquine is a drug used to treat or prevent malaria — the same hydroxycholoroquine that:
- President Trump had taken to prevent getting COVID-19.
- Dr. Stella Immanuel said she had used, effectively, to treat her COVID-19 patients. A native of Nigeria, Dr. Immanuel is a physician at Rehoboth Medical Center in Houston, Texas. On July 27, 2020, with other medical professionals attending the America’s Frontline Doctors Summit in front of the U.S. Supreme Court, Dr. Immanuel spoke out against the current accepted COVID-19 treatment and the need to wear masks. She said: “In the past few months, after taking in over 350 patients, we [Rehoboth Medical Center] have not lost one. Not a diabetic, not somebody with high blood pressure, not somebody with asthma, not an old person. We’ve not lost one patient.” (Heavy.com)
- But the video of Dr. Immanuel testifying to the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine was
taken downcensored by Twitter, YouTube and Facebook, and denounced by Bill Gates as “outrageous”. It just so “happens” that Bill Gates is developing a COVID-19 vaccine with German biotech company CureVac.
- Another physician, Dr. Harvey A. Risch, writes in Newsweek: “The Key to Defeating COVID-19 Already Exists. We Need to Start Using It”.
- Yet another physician, Dr. Brian C. Procter, also testifies to hydrochloroquine’s effectiveness against COVID-19.
- But hydroxychloroquine is denounced by two federal agencies:
There was a White House petition asking President Trump to sign an emergency executive order to allow over-the-counter (OTC) use of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) to protect against COVID-19. But the petition didn’t garner enough signatures. Link to petition here.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.