THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO FREQUENCY THERAPY AT HOME
By: John Millward, Prepare for Change Healing Team
The pincer attack on the Human race and how to reduce prion proteins.
Normally we suffer a virus for a few days or a few weeks and eventually recover. It is the usual encounter with an influenza virus. All viruses behave differently in the human body.
All virus in propagation creates a by-product of a single protein. We have no corresponding enzymes to break these proteins (as we do for many of the proteins we eat) therefore the body has only one course of action, transportation to the liver and elimination through the colon with bile. The problem arises from the nature of the protein. They are smaller than the tiniest speck of dust but they are very sticky. I liken them to one protein of a soft cheese. A small percentage of those proteins can collect in the liver or the gall bladder and an even smaller percentage can attach to blood cells.
Some viruses can survive undetected in the body for years, or even decades, awaiting an opportunity to increase in number. That opportunity is when the host becomes weak for some reason. That is why Herpes simplex gets the name “cold sore” as another virus or bacteria (a cold) creates stress on our ability to combat or control invaders and is unable to keep the more permanent unwanted guests in check.
The obvious physical damage can be repaired by a body as soon as the virus is eliminated, in the same way we recover from influenza or a lip recovers from simplex blisters.
For those who have been jabbed and wish to reverse it, you have 8 or 9 months before some of the damage is permanent.
Please join John Millward and our Healing Team via our Public Offering on Zoom this Saturday, July 10, 2021, at 8:00am Pacific / 10:00am Central.
Hear John outline firsthand the simplicity of Frequency Therapy and the use of Essential Oils. Visit his website – www.essentialoiltherapy.org
Zoom Call Guidelines – In order to maintain a smooth, distraction-free Zoom call, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform. If this is your first time on Zoom, don’t worry. We were all new at one time!
Upon entering the room, please mute your mic. This will help eliminate background noise, feedback, or other distortions that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until it is your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern, please type it in the chat box and one of our volunteers will assist you. Sometimes emotions might be triggered during a call. If you are experiencing this, please mention it in the chat so we may create a separate room for you and one of our volunteers to have a safe, private place to talk.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion need to be verbalized and not placed in the chat. If you would like to contribute to the topic of discussion, please raise your hand physically and/or use the raise hand feature within the app. If you raise your hand using the app feature, please be sure to lower it after your question is answered. You can do this by clicking on the “hand” icon. If your hand has been raised and you still have not been acknowledged, please mention this in the chat so a volunteer may assist.
- Please keep your shares around 2 minutes so everybody may have the opportunity to contribute to our discussion.
- Please be respectful in your communications.
- In our efforts to preserve the privacy and security of all participants, we do not record and share our discussions. We are still living in a 3D matrix; publicizing our participants may adversely affect their livelihood.
Read John’s full article here
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.