Article by Host Mack:
How Do You Personally Prepare for Ascension? (Note Different time for call)
We’re all interested in raising our vibration, or enhancing our capacity to radiate love. I guess that’s the essence of preparing for ascension.
What are your thoughts about how you accomplish this (or how your higher self leads you)? It’s a good idea, but how do we put it into practice?
How do you put compassion into action? If your higher self has a central message for you, what might that be? If you use meditation, what are your techniques? If you use visualization exercises, what does that look like?
If you are seeing repeating numbers, what are your thoughts about their meaning? If you see or hear sensory phenomena, what is your experience and feeling about it? If you receive guidance from a spirit guide, what would you like to share about how you identify and interpret the message?
We probably all have an idea about these things, but perhaps exploring the full spectrum of thought and feeling about them would be enriching and illuminating. Please share your inspirations!
Mack will be hosting this week, as Melissa will be temporarily away.
Please join us at the Ascension Connection call this Thursday, July 15th to discuss how you personally prepare for ascension. The call will start promptly at 12pm CDT or 6pm BST London Time (GMT +1), but if you’d like to hop on 15-20 min earlier to have an informal chat to connect further with other like-minded people, please do! (Need help to convert your time zone?)
The purpose of the Ascension Connection call is to connect with others and create a cosmic community of like-minded individuals. The calls provide a safe space to share opinions and experiences on higher dimensional topics and are meant to empower people to create a new harmonious society with love, well-being, unity and balance.
If you’d like to join us, please email [email protected] with your request for the zoom information and it will be sent to you. Hope to see you there! Also, if you have suggestions on topics for future calls, we’d love to hear them.
ZOOM CALL GUIDELINES FOR THE ASCENSION CONNECTION
In order to maintain a smooth, distraction-free Zoom call, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform. If this is your first time on Zoom, don’t worry. We were all new at one time!
- Upon entering the room, please mute your mic. This will help eliminate background noise, feedback, or other distortions that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until it is your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern, please type it in the chat box and one of our volunteers will assist you. Sometimes emotions might be triggered during a call. If you are experiencing this, please mention it in the chat so we may create a separate room for you and one of our volunteers to have a safe, private place to talk.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion need to be verbalized and not placed in the chat. If you would like to contribute to the topic of discussion, please raise your hand physically and/or use the raise hand feature within the app. If you raise your hand using the app feature, please be sure to lower it after your question is answered. You can do this by clicking on the “hand” icon. If your hand has been raised and you still have not been acknowledged, please mention this in the chat so a volunteer may assist.
- Please keep your shares around 2 minutes so everybody may have the opportunity to contribute to our discussion.
- Please be respectful in your communications.
- In our efforts to preserve the privacy and security of all participants, we do not record and share our discussions. We are still living in a 3D matrix; publicizing our participants may adversely affect their livelihood.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.