Ascension Connection Open Call – Guest Speaker Kevin Briggs
Join us on Thursday, September 16th, 2021, for a fascinating talk about life-long Extraterrestrial Contact, spontaneous healing and how our Star Family is quietly (and often persistently) assisting us from behind the scenes.
Come listen to Kevin’s amazing story and, if you wish, share your own experiences!
Kevin Briggs is an author who specializes in consciousness and the connection to ET/UFOs. His recently published book Spiritual Consciousness: A Personal Journey, covers 57 years of experiences with ET contact and the UFO connection. His book is listed in the UK Psychic News editor’s “Good Read” section.
In addition to his own book, Kevin co-authored with Melissa Kennedy and Edgar Yohe for the recently published book “Tap into Universal Energy” Understanding cosmic energy and consciousness. His articles have been published in the Truth Magazine and New Observations magazine.
Kevin enjoys speaking with UFO and ET enthusiasts and has spoken on numerous radio stations. He was recently filmed for the TV show “Unlocking Your Limitless Life” hosted by Susan Shatzer and produced by Robin C Adams. He has been a keynote speaker, in Miami at the FREE “Consciousness & Contact Experiencer Conference”, hosted by The Edgar Mitchell “Foundation for Research into Extraterrestrial and extraordinary Experiences”.
If you enjoy UFO conferences, you may have seen Kevin at the Consciousness and Contact Conference in July 2019 at the South Dakota Pine Ridge Reservation. Internationally known, Kevin has been a guest on The Karen Swain Show in Australia, and The Kevin Moore Show in the UK. He also appeared on Melisa Kennedy’s TV show The UFO Women, filmed locally in Florida.
Kevin’s book: Spiritual Consciousness – A Personal Journey
If you’d like to join us, please email [email protected] with your request for the zoom information and it will be sent to you. Hope to see you there!
ZOOM CALL GUIDELINES FOR THE ASCENSION CONNECTION
In order to maintain a smooth, distraction-free Zoom call, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform. If this is your first time on Zoom, don’t worry. We were all new at one time!
- Upon entering the room, please mute your mic. This will help eliminate background noise, feedback, or other distortions that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until it is your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern, please type it in the chat box and one of our volunteers will assist you. Sometimes emotions might be triggered during a call. If you are experiencing this, please mention it in the chat so we may create a separate room for you and one of our volunteers to have a safe, private place to talk.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion need to be verbalized and not placed in the chat. If you would like to contribute to the topic of discussion, please raise your hand physically and/or use the raise hand feature within the app. If you raise your hand using the app feature, please be sure to lower it after your question is answered. You can do this by clicking on the “hand” icon. If your hand has been raised and you still have not been acknowledged, please mention this in the chat so a volunteer may assist.
- Please keep your shares around 2 minutes so everybody may have the opportunity to contribute to our discussion.
- Please be respectful in your communications.
- In our efforts to preserve the privacy and security of all participants, we do not record and share our discussions. We are still living in a 3D matrix; publicizing our participants may adversely affect their livelihood.
- When Guest Speakers are offering a topic, we may record that portion of the call. In those cases, we ask that all questions be held until after the speaker is ready to answer them, at which time the recording will be stopped.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.