On this auspicious day 11/11, we will be continuing the discussion we had last week on the interview summarized below. Hope you can join us!
Message from Another Dimension
By PFC volunteer Roger Guttridge
Since 2010, English out-of-body channel Janet Treloar has been channelling Zac, an aspect of the ascended master Djwal Khul, who lives on the 26th dimension. Janet moves her consciousness aside from her body to allow Zac to directly deliver his insightful and humorous messages on all things spiritual. For this week’s Ascension Connection Call, PFC has been granted access to an illuminating, hour-long interview in which astrologer Pam Gregory questions Zac about the frequency shift leading to Ascension and the contribution of heavenly bodies in the Kuyper Belt to this process. Please watch the interview here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A5vZoC3UG8&t=3375s and we will then discuss it at our weekly meet-up on Zoom this Thursday, November 11th.
Please note that we are back to our regularly scheduled start time – UK time (GMT) 6pm and European Central Time 7pm. Start times in North America will be 10am Pacific and 1pm Eastern. The meeting will start promptly at these times but if you’d like to hop on 15-20 minutes earlier for an informal chat and to connect further with like-minded people, please do!
The purpose of the Ascension Connection call is to connect with others and create a cosmic community of like-minded individuals. The calls provide a safe space to share opinions and experiences on higher dimensional topics and are intended to empower people to create a new, harmonious society with love, well-being, unity and balance.
If you’d like to join us, please email [email protected] with your request for the zoom information and it will be sent to you. Hope to see you there! Also, if you have suggestions on topics for future calls, we’d love to hear them.
THE ASCENSION CONNECTION – ZOOM CALL GUIDELINES
To maintain a smooth, distraction-free Zoom call, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform. If this is your first time on Zoom, don’t worry. We were all new at one time and we can walk you through the basics.
- Upon entering the room, please mute your mic. This will help eliminate background noise, feedback, or other distortions that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until it is your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern, please type it in the chat box and one of our volunteers will assist you. Sometimes emotions might be triggered during a call. If you are experiencing this, please mention it in the chat so we may create a separate room for you and one of our volunteers to have a safe, private place to talk.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion should be verbalized and not placed in the chat. In this way everyone benefits. If you would like to contribute to the topic of discussion, please raise your hand physically and/or use the raise hand feature within the app. If you raise your hand using the app feature, please be sure to lower it after your question is answered. You can do this by clicking on the “hand” icon. If your hand has been raised and you still have not been acknowledged, please mention this in the chat so a volunteer may assist.
- Please keep your shares to around 2 to 3 minutes maximum so everybody may have the opportunity to contribute to our discussion.
- Please be respectful in your communications.
- We at Prepare for Change strive to protect the privacy and security of all participants in our zoom calls. Most of our conversations are not recorded. However, from time to time, we may have a guest speaker or a topic that we wish to record and post on the site for the benefit of our members. You will always be notified in advance of such an event. If you do not wish to be recorded on the zoom call, simply turn off your video. You also have the option to change your name as it appears on screen or to use only a first name.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.