Ascension Connection Call – What’s your Human Design?
Join us this Thursday with guest presenter Ann-Marie
Human Design, a multi-faceted system drawing on Eastern and Western astrology, the Hindu chakra system, the Kabala, the I Ching, and quantum physics. Like the human beings it describes, Human Design is a mutative knowledge – constantly changing, developing, and adapting as it meets all kinds of new minds who test it and shape it. It is essentially a mapping of our energy bodies. We each have a unique design, just like snowflakes. It contains simple truths that can be very helpful to any human being in the world at large to understand both themselves and those around them.
To prepare for this discussion, please watch this short video that explains the different types of auras. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6fzt3n-uiKc (6 minutes long). For more information, you can also watch this introduction to Human Design by Ra Uru Hu, the man who “received” knowledge of this system in 1987. Ra passed away about five years ago. He was a Manifestor. http://youtu.be/MrChJPUYyi4I (17 minutes long)
Meet us this Thursday at 10am Pacific, 6pm GMT, 1pm Eastern. You can show up 15 minutes before so we chat before starting. To make it easier to determine the time (and date) in your area we’ve provided this time converter link for your convenience.
If you wish to attend this call, please send an email to email@example.com
For those who have never attended one of our Zoom calls, please read our guidelines:
PREPARE FOR CHANGE – ZOOM CALL GUIDELINES
To maintain a smooth, distraction-free Zoom call, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform. If this is your first time on Zoom, don’t worry. We were all new at one time and we can walk you through the basics.
- Upon entering the room, please mute your mic. This will help eliminate background noise, feedback, or other distortions that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until it is your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern, please type it in the chat box and one of our volunteers will assist you. Sometimes emotions might be triggered during a call. If you are experiencing this, please mention it in the chat so we may create a separate room for you and one of our volunteers to have a safe, private place to talk.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion should be verbalized and not placed in the chat. In this way everyone benefits. If you would like to contribute to the topic of discussion, please raise your hand physically and/or use the raise hand feature within the app. If you raise your hand using the app feature, please be sure to lower it after your question is answered. You can do this by clicking on the “hand” icon. If your hand has been raised and you still have not been acknowledged, please mention this in the chat so a volunteer may assist.
- Please keep your shares to around 2 to 3 minutes maximum so everybody may have the opportunity to contribute to our discussion.
- Please be respectful in your communications and feel free to use the zoom emojis to support a speaker, comment or ask a question (using the raise hand button), laugh or send some love! If you new to zoom or not familiar with this function, here is a video to show you how to upgrade the app and access these buttons:
Video Camera, Recording and Your Privacy
We at Prepare for Change strive to protect the privacy and security of all participants in our zoom calls. Most of our conversations are not recorded. However, from time to time, we may have a guest speaker or a topic that we wish to record and post on the site for the benefit of our members. You will always be notified in advance of such an event. If you do not wish to be recorded on the zoom call, simply turn off your video. You also have the option to change your name as it appears on screen or to use only a first name if you wish to be heard but remain anonymous. Simply hover your mouse over your name in the participants list and a menu should appear to rename yourself.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.