Ascension Connection Call – Thursday, December 9, 2021
10am PST/ 12 Central & Canada / 1pm EST World Time converter
Keeping Up With Current Events
How can we cope with the ever changing and often highly charged information that’s out there? The news seldom informs and seems to be more about keeping us frightened and confused by what we see. News has become weaponized against us to lower our vibration and make us vulnerable to spiritual attack. How can we stay informed on what really matters for our ascension? How can we stay light hearted?
Join our call as we discuss the shocking revelations in the news. Not everything we need to know comes from mainstream media and our team works hard to stay plugged in by following alternate sources to keep the flow of information to our members constant.
Don’t be left in the dark… Join us for an illuminating conversation that’s sure to energize your day. We hope to spark great conversation as we talk about watts up in the world!
Meet us this Thursday at 10am Pacific, 6pm GMT, 1pm Eastern. You can show up 15 minutes early so we chat before starting. To make it easier to determine the time (and date) in your area we’ve provided this time converter link for your convenience.
If you are unfamiliar with how media has been manipulating our thoughts, you will learn much from this video: PLANNED CHAOS – MEDIA: TELL A VISION & PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING
If you would like to join our lighthearted conversation, please send an email to request the zoom link to [email protected]
Come and share your bright ideas with us! Resistance is futile!
PREPARE FOR CHANGE – ZOOM CALL GUIDELINES
To maintain a smooth, distraction-free Zoom call, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform. If this is your first time on Zoom, don’t worry. We were all new at one time and we can walk you through the basics.
- Upon entering the room, please mute your mic. This will help eliminate background noise, feedback, or other distortions that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until it is your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern, please type it in the chat box and one of our volunteers will assist you. Sometimes emotions might be triggered during a call. If you are experiencing this, please mention it in the chat so we may create a separate room for you and one of our volunteers to have a safe, private place to talk.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion should be verbalized and not placed in the chat. In this way everyone benefits. If you would like to contribute to the topic of discussion, please raise your hand physically and/or use the raise hand feature within the app. If you raise your hand using the app feature, please be sure to lower it after your question is answered. You can do this by clicking on the “hand” icon. If your hand has been raised and you still have not been acknowledged, please mention this in the chat so a volunteer may assist.
- Please keep your shares to around 2 to 3 minutes maximum so everybody may have the opportunity to contribute to our discussion.
- Please be respectful in your communications and feel free to use the zoom emojis to support a speaker, comment or ask a question (using the raise hand button), laugh or send some love! If you new to zoom or not familiar with this function, here is a video to show you how to upgrade the app and access these buttons: Zoom Updates for the Reactions buttons… Yay!
Video Camera, Recording and Your Privacy
We at Prepare for Change strive to protect the privacy and security of all participants in our zoom calls. Most of our conversations are not recorded. However, from time to time, we may have a guest speaker or a topic that we wish to record and post on the site for the benefit of our members. You will always be notified in advance of such an event. If you do not wish to be recorded on the zoom call, simply turn off your video. You also have the option to change your name as it appears on screen or to use only a first name if you wish to be heard but remain anonymous. Simply hover your mouse over your name in the participants list and a menu should appear to rename yourself.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.