Ascension Connection Call – Thursday, February 10th , 2021
Optimal Nutrition for Spiritual Growth
10am PST/ 12 Central & Canada / 1pm EST
There are varying opinions as to what the optimal diet is. Some have had great success following Keto, others are strict Vegan and feel amazing. You may have to go through some trial and error to see what works for you. Whatever that diet may be, it should support your ideal lifestyle and assist in making you feel great! When we feel great, we are less irritable, more present and we vibrate higher – which is the ultimate goal of the Ascension process.
Seems simple right? Just eat the foods that make you feel good! I wish it were that easy. Why do we indulge in certain foods that are unhealthy and leave us feeling sluggish and irritable? Really being mindful about what you eat can help uncover some hidden trauma and issues you didn’t know you had. As we uncover and heal these parts of ourselves, we no longer need to reach for that piece of candy to feel better. The article below does a great job in explaining how important it is for the body to be in harmony with the mind if we want to grow spiritually. Your outer world reflects your inner world. When you heal your inner world, your divine essence will light up your outer world!
“When inner awareness, a healthy body, a relaxed and supple mind, and Mother Nature line up, it becomes the ideal recipe for the growth of spirituality.”
Let’s discuss this topic this Thursday at 10am Pacific, 6pm GMT, 1pm Eastern. You can show up 15 minutes early, so we chat before starting. To make it easier to determine the time (and date) in your area we’ve provided this time converter link for your convenience.
If you would like to join our lighthearted conversation, please send an email to request the zoom link to [email protected]
Whether you are new to our group or a regular, we ask that you read the guidlines below as they have been updated.
ZOOM CALL GUIDELINES
To maintain a smooth, distraction-free Zoom call, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform. If this is your first time on Zoom, don’t worry. We were all new at one time and we can walk you through the basics.
- Please mute your mic upon entering the room. This helps eliminate background noise, feedback, or other distortions that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern or find yourself emotionally triggered by something stated, please type a note in the chat box and a volunteer will assist you by opening a breakout room. This creates a separate safe space for you and a volunteer to talk in private.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion should be verbalized and not placed in the chat as it can be quite distracting for the guest speaker and host. When verbalized, everyone benefits! If you would like to contribute to the discussion, please raise your hand or use the raise hand button in the app. Please lower your hand once you’ve spoken or as soon as you are acknowledged to speak. If your hand has been raised and you still have not been acknowledged, please mention this in the chat so a volunteer may assist.
- Please limit your comments/shares to about 2 to 3 minutes maximum so everybody may have the opportunity to contribute to the discussion. Mute your mic when finished speaking.
- Be respectful in your communications: Do not interrupt others who are speaking and please, do not use foul language. You are a representative of PFC and should act accordingly. Use the zoom reaction buttons to raise your hand, react to a comment, to support a speaker, or vote. Please, do not speak until your name is called AND do not speak over others who have been acknowledged to talk.
Recording and your Privacy
Prepare for Change strives to protect the privacy and security of all participants in our zoom calls. Most of our conversations are not recorded. However, from time to time, we may have a guest speaker or a topic that we wish to record and post on the site for the benefit of our members. You will always be notified in advance of such an event. If you do not wish to be recorded on the zoom call, simply turn off your video. You also have the option to change your name as it appears on screen or to use only a first name.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.