The Healing Group invites you to an open call
Saturday, March 19, 2022
8am Pacific / 11am Eastern / 1300 GMT / 4pm UCT (London)
Magic, Miracles, and Synchronicity
Join us for this open call as we share magical moments that have happened in our lives!
For some, these were the moments that lead to an understanding of a greater reality. Do you know what to look for and how to recognize when these magical moments happen in your life? Do you recognize syncronicity, or acknowlege when something amazing happens in your life at just the right time? Have you ever thought about someone you haven’t spoken with in some time only to have them call you out of the blue? Do you have set of numbers that repeat themselves throughout your day? If you have had these types of experiences, we would love for you to share your story!
Magic and awareness of our intuitive nature and psychic gifts is going through a great resurgence which comes in cycles. What is occuring now has happened before when portals open to allow for a greater expansion of consciousness. Here is a great article about this opportunity we are now experiencing.
A new age was being birthed at the end of the 19th century. This was partially due to the decoding of the Egyptian Rosetta stone by Jean-François Champollion in 1822 which resulted in access to vast amounts of sacred and long occulted (hidden) texts about the secret knowledge of those early days where magic was possible, and the human mind was capable of so much more.
Theosophy and Anthroposophy emerged with people such as Helena Blavatsky, Henry S. Olcott, William Q Judge and included Edgar Cayce (the sleeping Prophet) and Rudolph Steiner. They were exploring consciousness and their connection to the spiritual realms.
Theosophy is derived from Greek roots meaning “divine wisdom”, and it is a body of knowledge that tells us about our place in the universe and why the world is the way it is.
It may be that nature likes to keep things in balance and the rediscovery of the Mystery School information was nature’s way to balance out the material world of the Industrial Revolution with the spiritual world of the past. We are now in another such a resurgence in this dawning new age as lost techniques for healing, divining and psychic practices are now being taught online. Most importantly, we are witnessing the rise in awareness that we all have these abilities! It’s time to recognize and dust off these long forgotten innate skills.
Please join us on Saturday as we discuss our divine wisdom and taking note of our magical moments! Daylight savings time changes have taken affect in some countries. Check the World Time converter to verify the time to participate in your area.
Want to learn more about Theosophy, Anthroposophy and the Atlantean Mystery schools that spread quietly across the world? Here is some history for you! https://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/mysterys/MysterySchoolsGFK.pdf
If you would like to participate in this conversation, please send an email to [email protected] and we’ll send you the zoom link.
Please familiarize yourself with our Zoom Guidelines prior to attending the meeting.
To maintain a smooth, distraction-free Zoom call, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform. If this is your first time on Zoom, don’t worry. We can walk you through the basics.
- To eliminate background noise, please mute your mic upon entering the room. This also prevents feedback, stray voices and sounds that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until it’s your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on. It’s also helpful to switch your cell phone to vibrate.
- If you have a concern or find yourself emotionally triggered by something stated, please type a note in the chat box and a volunteer will assist you by opening a breakout room. This creates a safe space for you and a volunteer to talk privately.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion are best spoken, rather than placed in the chat, as it can be distracting for guest speakers. Please jot down notes and so you can ask your questions after the speaker ends their presentation. When verbalized, everyone benefits! If you would like to contribute to the discussion, please raise your hand or use zoom’s Raise Hand button and wait to be acknowledged. If your hand has been up and missed more than twice by the host, please mention this in the chat and a volunteer will assist. Larger groups of people are harder to monitor as they spread over more than one window. The raise hand button moves you into a waiting line that is easy for the host to see.
- Limit your comments/shares to about 2 to 3 minutesso everybody has an opportunity to contribute to the discussion. Mute your mic when finished speaking and lower your hand in the reaction tool bar.
- Be respectful in your communications:Do not use foul language and do interrupt others who are speaking. Use the zoom reaction buttons to raise your hand, react to a comment, or vote. Please, do not speak until you are called, and do not speak over others who have been acknowledged to speak ahead of you.
Here is an easy to use zoom tutorial
Recording and your Privacy: Prepare for Change strives to protect the privacy and security of all participants in our zoom calls. The majority of our conversations are not recorded. However, from time to time, we may have a guest speaker or a topic that we wish to record and post on the site for the benefit of our members. We will notify you in advance of such an event. If you do not wish to be on camera during recorded zoom calls, simply turn off your video. You also have the option to change your name as it appears on screen or to use your first name only.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.