By Amy S.,
Are you ready for the coming food crisis yet? Because events are accelerating at a much faster speed than most people realize, and a global supply shock is about to trigger catastrophic levels of food insecurity all over the world. In America, food prices are already skyrocketing, and a perfect storm is threatening to dramatically collapse domestic food production, exacerbate shortages and push prices even higher in the coming months. Industry insiders are warning that U.S. consumers are going to spend 20% more on groceries this year, and many farmers are losing their motivation to plant new crops as fertilizer prices soar up to 500% in some states. All of this means that we experienced so far is just a hint of what is coming next. The facts we’re about to expose in this video are truly shocking, but the best thing we can do in times like these is to stay informed so that we can prepare for the challenges ahead.
We’re not ready for what’s coming next. The narratives we’re being told are only half the story. But in today’s video, we’re going to expose the whole truth. The information we’re about to share is extremely alarming, but it isn’t fair with our viewers to keep sugarcoating reality as the mainstream media always does. We all need to know what’s really going on, and the things no one dares to announce to the public. We must get ready while we still can.
It is true that the United States is suffering from stockouts of several items in thousands of grocery stores and supermarkets across the nation. It is also true that food supplies are getting tighter and tighter in every corner of the globe. Government authorities have been insisting that food shortages and our ongoing supply chain crisis are merely a result of the latest wave of infections and its ramifications on the labor market. But there’s more to it – much more. Something they haven’t been telling us is that inflation is climbing so rapidly that millions of farmers and food producers simply won’t be able to plant their crops this year.
Americans are suffering from the effects of the worst food inflation since the turn of the century. Farmers, economists, industry experts, and even the UN are warning that the U.S.-led sanctions imposed on the Russian economy in response to the offensive in Ukraine are going to result in devastating consequences for the entire planet. Given that Russia is also the biggest manufacturer of fertilizer in the world, and China a nation aligned with Russian interests and historically unfriendly to the United States and the West, is the second on that list, the outlook is not good at all for American farmers.
The situation is becoming so worrying that Bloomberg analyst Alexis Maxwell is calling it a ‘march to disaster’. The main problem is that without fertilizer farmland is significantly less productive. Industry experts estimate that the lack of fertilizer can collapse corn and wheat yields in the U.S. by more than 40%. And considering that prices are expected to go much higher, farmers will either have to plant without fertilizer or raise the prices of their products accordingly. But that increase can be much more acute than we imagine. “The cost of fertilizer is up as much as 500% in some areas,” revealed Indiana Farm Bureau President Randy Kron. “It would be unbelievable if I hadn’t seen it for myself as I priced fertilizer for our farm in southern Indiana. Fertilizer is a global commodity and can be influenced by multiple market factors, including the situation in Ukraine, and all of these are helping to drive up costs.”
On top of that, we’re also struggling with soaring prices for gasoline and diesel, which are key for today’s mechanized farming and for delivering food to consumers. Even the UN is sounding the alarm over a “hunger hurricane,” that is already being felt in some parts of the globe. In the U.S. this will mean supply shortfalls and explosive prices. But elsewhere in the world, it will mean starvation. And our leaders are definitely not helping to ease the situation.
That’s probably why John Catsimatidis, the billionaire supermarket CEO is now advising Americans to stock up now because food inflation will only get much worse. “I’ve seen price increases coming through for the month of March. I’ve seen them coming through April and May,” said the CEO of New York City supermarket chain Gristedes, in an interview with FoxNews on Tuesday.
And with historic inflation, surging fuel prices, and shrinking food supplies, the U.S. is about to face an absolutely horrifying food crisis. But once again, those responsible are unlikely to be held accountable for their reckless actions. Actually, perhaps some of them will. After all, food shortages caused ravaging riots that led to the overturning of governments during the Arab Spring, and dissatisfaction with the U.S. government continues to grow, so maybe we should start preparing for some civil unrest, too.
The Depression has been on for a long time, at its most. Watching everything happening in the world is like watching an unstoppable train come off the rails towards you. Everything slows down, and while you see it coming, there’s no stopping it. It’s just a question if you can get out of the way. The 1% who own most of the world is ultimately those to blame. They rigged the system to their own advantage. Through bribes and lobbyism over the last 50-100 years. The recession will continue for as long as the lockdowns continue. The reason they won’t end it is that they don’t fix the problem in the long run and the stimulus checks end up in big companies like Amazon, Tesla, Apple, etc.
Biden Blaming Future Food Shortages on Russia
Biden Casually Says Food Shortage “Going To Be Real” As Necessary “Price” Of Anti-Russia Sanctions:
Pres. Biden warns that food shortages are “going to be real,” saying the U.S. is working with European partners to end trade limitations on sending food abroad to help alleviate supply issues caused by Russian sanctions. https://t.co/GPN1kQDMMj pic.twitter.com/0nuN0LMfve
— ABC News Politics (@ABCPolitics) March 24, 2022
The money will not help the bankruptcies, people unable to pay their mortgage, and unemployment. It’s will also cause inflation to the dollar, meaning everything from pensions to paychecks will be less worth. Austerity measures are nothing but an excuse for the ultra-rich to steal everything that the middle class had worked hard to gain. It’s nothing but an excuse for the bank’s massive theft of All the assets of the middle class. The capitalist system dreams of stimulus massive printing of paper money by giving massive free money to the richest people in the world will never achieve any real growth. 2008 tried that, and look what happened; the government gave trillions of fiat money to the rich, expecting it to trickle down to the middle class. Instead, what happened is they used that gift of that money to buy back their shares, driving the stock market to boom and the middle class to become homeless. Austerity is nothing but the theft of the assets of the middle class. Any idiot that thinks stimulus or austerity will do anything but create a much larger wealth gap and bring on more draconian measures. FEAR is how they control you. Increase fear-mongering, increase the national debt, increase homelessness and job loss to all increase dependence on the government for money, food, and a roof over your head.
Think sheep, think hard about these things. It is always a financial crisis. Never trust the stock exchange. It would be nice if for one day no one bought a thing. It would be a great pleasure to see the stock exchange, central banks, federal reserve, and elitists suffer like us useless eaters/surfs. Is the real economy still relevant? Look at the stock market. It cheers and soars with every bad economic data; the worse the data is, the higher the market goes! Since the Fed is willing to go low by unleashing unlimited liquidity and buying junk bonds to continue to prop the bubbles of everything from the bond to equity markets, so what, even if bankruptcy and unemployment surpass the Great Depression?
It looks like value investing is dead. All those 401k steadily contributing, paycheck by paycheck, propping it all up. Like fractional reserve banking, but the fractional reserve of human labor trickling into 401k purchases. If most of those contributions are from Baby Boomers, then what happens when they leave the workforce and are not still net purchasers. Think towards mandatory distribution timeframes. When we have net sellers of stock, down she goes.
A MONSTER FINANCIAL CRISIS is coming, but the plan is for The Fed and Central Banks to boost corporate/government partnership and then starve out the people, scare them into wearing a mandatory mask and receive a mandatory vaccine. The Great rest is being pushed by the power in the US Government. Owning a business, small business won’t be allowed. People will be oppressed and starved. Will have to sell the property then self to survive as a slave. People will be slaves.
According to The Great Reset, the government will forgive all your debt. The catch is that you will forfeit your right to own anything in the future (business, home, land, vehicles).
People will accept this deal by the hundreds of millions, if not billions. Making themselves forever slaves with only the freedom their government chooses to allow them. Central bank interest rates are all very low at the moment to try to stimulate the economies of the world. Governments seem to have forgotten that the other lever they have is taxes. Governments could lower taxes to stimulate the economy. At low borrowing rates, this isn’t as daft as it seems because repaying the current level of debt isn’t as urgent as it once was. Because the cost of government borrowing is so low, the debts most countries are carrying will not cost them much (or anything if the bank rates are less than inflation). Currently, we live in a world where punishing people and companies for being successful is seen as a good and virtuous thing to do .
This is done by increasing taxes on everything that a few do-gooders can justify. It is also fashionable to try to regulate companies more and more so that their behavior is controlled into a narrow path that fits what a very vocal (but small) section of the population thinks is ‘right.’ Again, more virtue signaling.
The truth is that companies cannot operate in the highly regulated market and give good returns. Why? Because increasing regulation and the desire to hold companies to impossible standards has made it impossible for them to operate, grow earnings, and return profits to shareholders. At the current tax levels and regulation standards, it has made it unattractive to run a company. The ‘virtue signallers’ out there who believe that companies should be taxed heavily and only allowed to operate under very restrictive conditions are simply missing the effect they are promoting.
This constant corporate bashing and tax-raising make everyone poorer in the long run, not just the wealthy that the virtue signallers hope to target. The end result is that a country doesn’t have the money to do the virtuous things it wants to do, so they don’t happen anyway. I have little confidence that the new administration will rush to lower taxes and stimulate commerce in the USA with lower regulation, quite the opposite, in fact! They will probably strangle the US economy as he tries to signal to the world how the third-way socialism can save the world. And even if you wanted to go cash, there’s negative interest on large cash holdings. It’s actually not possible to do anything else than buy stocks. And all the printed money has the same problem.
That’s why evaluations don’t seem to matter. If just some analyst somewhere spits out a random price target, stock hits it the day after. I actually thought price targets were a year out, not a day, but never mind as long as it all goes up. I long stopped caring about being an owner of a company. It’s all a big joke, and it doesn’t matter if they make toilet paper or rockets. Printing trillions and won’t give their citizens a crumb.
The Federal Reserve owns a massive amount of the housing market, something like 30% at the moment. And they have been pumping massive funds into Fortune 500 companies, mutual, and index to prop up this economy. It is entirely fake. According to the Department of Labor, we lost some millions of jobs permanently in the year 2020. Since September and December 1st this year, we have recouped a whopping 9% of the jobs lost due to the shutdowns.
They can cheer all they want about having a 33% GDP, which means absolutely nothing if you understand what numbers encompass GDP. We are surfing on an entirely fake market as of right now, with only the Federal Government propping it up with newly inflated tax dollars.
A GOOD FOOD STORAGE PROGRAM
A generation or two ago, families had the good sense to always maintain a good food storage program because they understood that bad things can happen to food supplies. At some point, America became complacent and assumed that there would never be a time when we couldn’t get in the car, drive to the grocery store or restaurant, and find exactly what we wanted in bountiful quantities at cheap prices. That is not a good assumption. Now things are starting to return to a more sane idea that every family should have their own secure food storage plan. Food storage is still viewed as a somewhat quirky, semi-paranoid idea, but anyone reading The Southern Agrarian understands that it is a very wise move.
These are some notes compiled by a relative who spent forty days living entirely off of stored food supplies. I have known him for my entire life. He is a physician, and looks at this from a very analytical and physiological standpoint. I found myself modifying our family’s own food storage program after following his experience during those forty days.
- CANNED GOODS—Canned goods have a limited shelf life and should not be part of a survival food program unless they are rotated as part of one’s regular eating. Older foods may not make a person sick, but they taste funny and stress the digestion.
- FREEZE-DRIED FOODS—Freeze-dried foods have a very long shelf life and are quite palatable and satisfying, both the vegetables and the meats.
- OILS—Oils are not sold as part of a survival package. They must be acquired separately. They are needed for cooking, palatability, and calories. Vegetable oils probably have important essential fatty acid nutrients, too.
- NUTS—Easy to store, and a satisfying supplement to many foods.
- GRAINS—RICE, RICE, RICE. Easy to prepare, easy to store, goes well with other foods. More palatable than freeze-dried potatoes, easier to prepare than breads. (If I had it to do over, I would have bought more rice and less wheat. THIS WAS ONE OF THE BIG LESSONS OF MY EXPERIENCE.)
- LEGUMES—Easy to store, easy to cook, satisfying. (Legumes, along with rice, became the staples to which I added other things.)
- SEASONINGS—Seasonings are critical to making legumes palatable. They are sold as packets in grocery stores next to the legumes (dried beans).
- DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS—Fish oil caps, and hard-coat (i.e. oxygenation-resistant) vitamin pills. Just in case something is missing from the other foods.
- BULK SUPPLEMENTS—Fiber supplements and perhaps mag citrate. Under survival conditions they can make it so you have one less thing to worry about.
- PRESERVATION—Many foods come in large containers and once opened, unused portions are susceptible to spoilage unless properly stored. I use mason jars and evacuate air with a vacuum pump. (Completely filling the mason jar is another way to minimize the amount of oxygen in the jar, too.) Weevils can destroy grain supplies if grains are exposed to oxygen.
- MISC—Salt; sugar; anything you use for cooking. Tincture of iodine, to make drinking water safe. (Think of other supplies.)
- PRACTICE—If you are not experienced, you will neglect supplies that are important and overstock supplies that are unimportant.
- PRESERVATION II—Light, heat, moisture, oxygen. To maximize shelf-life, keep these to a minimum.
MISCELLANEOUS LESSONS LEARNED:
- Old canned goods may taste alright, but leave me feeling slightly queasy for hours.
- Freeze-dried meats and vegetables can be sprinkled onto moist foods and eaten with no additional preparation. This is convenient, and they are more palatable dry than reconstituted.
- Ketchup, mayonnaise, and salad dressings are wonderful for dressing up foods. They have limited shelf life, probably about a year, but they are so good and so familiar it is worth keeping a fresh supply.
- Some freeze-dried fruits are more suitable than others. Raisins are substantial and flavorful, whereas strawberries and blueberries are puffed-up and acidic. The raisins would be more of a staple, and the other berries serve as part of a treat recipe.
- Powdered milk can be sprinkled onto foods (like oatmeal) and taste quite good (add peanut butter and raisins, please) and avoid the nuisance of reconstituting to an insipid, fat-free drink that must be protected from spoilage.
- Beverages will be limited. Coffee, tea, grog, crystallized drinks can be properly stored indefinitely. Liquid concentrates do not have indefinite shelf lives. I favor the fortified orange drink from my supplier.
- #10 cans are much more convenient than 5-gallon pails, unless one has carefully thought out his usage patterns.
- Lots and lots of mason jars will be needed in order to have opened a variety of foods without losing the balance to spoilage.
- The moist, hot, recently prepared rice and legume combo made me feel like I was eating fresh, rather than off-the-shelf survival foods.
- Many “combo-recipe packs” (e.g. beef stroganoff, spaghetti and meatballs, etc.) are very salty and should probably be “cut” with a bowl of rice.
- Pan breads (pancakes, waffles, cornbread) are more practical than firing up an oven to cook loaves or biscuits. Under survival conditions, baked bread will become a luxury item.
Carnivore’s Bible (is a wellknown meat processor providing custom meat processing services locally andacross the state of Montana and more. Whether your needs are for domestic meator wild game meat processing)
The Lost Book of Remedies PDF ( contains a series of medicinal andherbal recipes to make home made remedies from medicinal plants and herbs.Chromic diseases and maladies can be overcome by taking the remediesoutlined in this book. The writer claims that his grandfather was taughtherbalism and healing whilst in active service during world war twoand that he has treated many soldiers with his home made cures. )
The Lost Ways (Learn the long forgotten secrets that helped our forefathers survive famines,wars,economic crisis and anything else life threw at them)
LOST WAYS 2 ( Wordof the day: Prepare! And do it the old fashion way, like our fore-fathers did it and succeed longbefore us,because what lies ahead of us will require all the help we can get. Watch this video and learn the 3 skills that ensured our ancestors survival in hard times offamine and war.)
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.