Ascension Connection Call Thursday, March 31, 2022
Clink this link to confirm the time in your state or country.
You’re Invited to hang out with the Ascension Connection family in this loose format to discuss world events and what’s happening where you live.
It would be wonderful to hear about the positive changes you are experiencing despite the war and rumors of war. What do you think is really happening behind the scenes?
Join us and experience what talking to your family should feel like! Zoom link below.
Meeting ID: 838 7511 8791
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,83875118791# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,83875118791# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 838 7511 8791
Please verify the meeting time in your state or country with this handy link.
Whether you are new to our group or a regular participant, we ask that you adhere to our guidelines:
ZOOM CALL GUIDELINES
To maintain a smooth, distraction-free Zoom call, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform. If this is your first time on Zoom, don’t worry. We walk you through the basics.
- Please mute your mic upon entering the room to help eliminate background noise, feedback, or other distortions that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until it’s your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern or find yourself emotionally triggered by something stated, please type a note in the chat box and a volunteer will assist you by opening a breakout room. This creates a separate safe space for you and a volunteer to talk in private.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion should be verbalized and not placed in the chat as it can be quite distracting for the guest speaker and host. When verbalized, everyone benefits! If you have a comment or question, please raise your hand or use the raise hand button in the app. Please lower your hand once you are acknowledged to speak. If your hand has been raised and you still have not been acknowledged, please mention this in the chat and a volunteer will assist.
- Please limit your comments/shares to about 2 to 3 minutesso everybody has an opportunity to contribute to the discussion. Mute your mic when finished speaking.
- Be respectful in your communications:Do not use foul language and do interrupt others who are speaking and please. Use the zoom reaction buttons to raise your hand, react to a comment, or vote. Please, do not speak until your name is called AND do not speak over others who have been acknowledged to talk ahead of you.
An easy zoom tutorial is here.
- Recording and your Privacy: Prepare for Change strives to protect the privacy and security of all participants in our zoom calls. Most of our conversations are not recorded. However, from time to time, we may have a guest speaker or a topic that we wish to record and post on the site for the benefit of our members. You will always be notified in advance of such an event. If you do not wish to be recorded, simply turn off your video. You also have the option to change your name as it appears on screen or to use only a first name.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.