The Healing Group invites you to an open discussion on suppressed Healing Modalities – Saturday, April 2, 2022, at 8am PDT / 11am EDT
Use this World Time Buddy to find the proper time in your state or country
Humans have evolved on this planet for a long time. The Earth provided everything we needed to stay healthy and to heal. Spiritual practices were also used in ancient times and practiced by Shamans and religious leaders in their communities.
Chemical based medicines are relatively new and often fraught with side effects. The goal was to mimic what was available from nature while making profits for those who created and sold the drugs. The treatment of the side effects that often accompany their use also provides huge profits for pharmaceautical and medical industries. It is not natural. There are those who remember the old ways that have been suppressed, hidden or ridiculed.
We understand that there are toxins in some food and health products as well as in the air we breathe and water in which we bathe and drink. The intensity of electromagnetic radiation in human environment is increasing and has reached astronomical levels never before experienced on our planet.
At the turn of the 20th century, electric power lines and indoor lighting spread across the world. Scientists realized that the power lines supplying all that energy to the world’s population were sending off EMFs, just like the sun does naturally. However, over the years, scientists learned that many of the emerging electrical appliances also create EMFs. As the medical world advanced, much of its diagnostic and treatment equipment, like imaging devices for X-rays and CT scans were also found to make EMFs. Today we work in front of computers or tablets and, carry cell phones with us which also produce EMF. They are causing declining health.
The very tools that were created to make life easier for us seem to have the worse effects on our health. What was available for healing in the past? What new techniques have been created to aid the body, mind, and spirit?
There are many modalities available for healing, including the wholesome foods we eat that do not contain pesticides and herbicides which are known to cause health problems for all life forms.
Join us for this discussion to share your experiences and to learn of alternative methods for preventing and treating various states of dis-ease.
If you would like to participate in this meeting, please send an email to request the zoom link to [email protected]
Please observe Zoom Guidelines and etiquette. Mute your mic and use the raise hand button to ask a question or comment (when acknowledged by the host).
Listed below are some alternative methods. We know you’ll have more!
- Natural/Organic foods
- Herbs and teas
- Essential Oils – topically and for inhalation
- Mindfulness Meditation, Prayer and Visualization – Change your state of mind to improve your health
- Breathwork – Remove toxins and increase oxygen to invigorate the body
- Frequency devices – Royal Rife – Destroying pathogens and fungi in the body
- Energy movement – Qigong, Yoga, Reiki
- Color, Light and Sound Therapy
- Tachyon Chambers
- Muscle Testing for efficacy and health benefits – Dowsing, divining rods (all the same in that they provide feedback from the subconscious)
- Wilhelm Reich – Orgon, psychoanalysis
- Hypnosis – QHHT
- Removing toxins in the body and environment – Nature, fountains, incense, to change atmospheric ions – What binds the positive ions to negative for easy removal from the body through excretion
- Acupuncture, acupressure and massage
- Pyramid devices
- Mineral Baths and Hot Spring for bathing and healing elixers
- Exercise and walking
- Forgiveness (ho’oponopono) Yourself and others
- Shielding against negative beings, thought forms and technology
- Blessing – Food, others, yourself – to increase vibration
Faith and higher consciousness
- “Seeing is believing or is it Believing is seeing”?
- Releasing Fear based thoughts and the state of dis-ease before it manifests physically
Reproductive effects in birds exposed to pesticides and industrial chemicals. A study from PubMed from Environmental Health Perspectives, 1995
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.