Zac and Janet Live! – Ascension Connection Call Thursday April 14, 2022
By PFC volunteer Roger Guttridge
Prepare For Change is honoured to host a live question-and-answer channelling session with Janet Treloar, Hazel Newton, and Zac during our weekly Ascension Connection Call on Thursday April 14.
Zac is described as an ‘aspect of the ascended master Djwal Khul,’ who channels from the 26th dimension. Janet has been channelling him since 2010. She moves her consciousness aside from her body to allow Zac to directly deliver his insightful and humorous spiritual messages.
For this week’s Ascension Connection Call, Janet will go into deep trance live on Zoom to answer questions from our members. In the interests of speed and efficiency and to make best use of this rare opportunity, we invite members to email questions in advance. PFC volunteers Melissa and Roger will then put combined questions to Zac on everyone’s behalf.
To submit questions for consideration or simply to request a Zoom link, please email [email protected].
You can continue to access Zac and all the wisdom and support he shares at this time, whilst listening to free monthly Zac Chats on Zac’s portal on Patreon. Those that wish to explore concepts further can become Zac’s patrons and they also gain access to a whole library of monthly Deep Dive conversations with Zac and channelled monthly meditations/activations.
www.patreon.com/zacsportal Access to new monthly information as well as a huge library of timeless and timely conversations and meditations with Zac.
www.planet-therapies.com Janet’s website: Please subscribe to her quarterly newsletter
www.hazel.newton.live Subscribe to Hazel’s monthly newsletter where she shares up to date information about all of Zac’s new channellings.
The April 14 session will begin promptly at 10am Pacific, 6pm GMT, 1pm Eastern but those who wish can show up 15 minutes early for an informal chat before starting. To make it easier to determine the time (and date) in your area, we’ve provided this time converter link for your convenience.
The purpose of the Ascension Connection call is to connect with others and create a cosmic community of like-minded individuals. The calls provide a safe space to share opinions and experiences on higher dimensional topics, and are intended to empower people to create a new, harmonious society with love, well-being, unity, and balance.
Whether you are new to our group or a regular participant, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the guidelines below.
- To eliminate background noise, pleasemute your mic upon entering the room. This also prevents feedback, stray voices and sounds that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until it’s your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern or find yourself emotionally triggered by something stated, please type a note in the chat box and a volunteer will assist you by opening a breakout room. This creates a safe space for you and a volunteer to talk privately.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion are best spoken, rather than placed in the chat, as it can be distracting for guest speakers. Please jot down notes and so you can ask your questions after the speaker ends their presentation. When verbalized, everyone benefits!
- If you would like to contribute to the discussion, please raise your hand or use zoom’s Raise Hand button and wait to be acknowledged. If your hand has been up and missed more than twice by the host, please mention this in the chat and a volunteer will assist. Larger groups of people are harder to monitor as they spread over more than one window. The raise hand button moves you into a waiting line that is easy for the host to see. (See the zoom tutorial below.)
- Limit your comments/shares to about 2 to 3 minutesso everybody has an opportunity to contribute to the discussion. Mute your mic when finished speaking and lower your hand in the reaction tool bar.
- Be respectful in your communications: Do not use foul language as it brings down the group vibration. Do not interrupt others who are speaking. Use the zoom reaction buttons to raise your hand button, react to a comment with a zoom emoji or to vote. Please, do not speak until you are called, and do not speak over others who have been acknowledged to speak ahead of you.
An easy zoom tutorial.
- Recording and your Privacy: Prepare for Change strives to protect the privacy and security of all participants in our zoom calls. Most of our conversations are not recorded. However, from time to time, we may have a guest speaker or a topic that we wish to record and post on the site for the benefit of our members. We will strive to notify you in advance of such an event. If you do not wish to be on camera during recorded zoom calls, simply turn off your video. You also have the option to change your name as it appears on screen or to use your first name only.
If you enjoy the information we provide and find it beneficial, please consider a monthly or one time donation to help us support the Malawi Orphanage.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.