Thursday, May 12, 2022
(Rescheduled from April 21)
Join us at 10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern – 5pm UTC / 7pm Brussels.
The Ascension Connection Invites you to an Open Call with Guest Speaker Kosta Makreas of
Due to a family emergency we had to cancel the April 21 meeting but he’s back and ready to share his stories of how he went from “wanting to believe” to knowing we are not alone in the universe. After his talk there will be time for Q & A.
Kosta Makreas is the founder of ETLetsTalk.com, the ETLetsTalk Community, “The People’s Disclosure Movement”, “The People’s Love Alliance”, and “The Global CE-5 Initiative”. Here is a beautiful short video that describes why he and thousands of others reach out to make a connection with Non-Human Intelligent Beings or NHIB. Kosta refers to them as our Star Family. This uplifting video is less than 4 minutes, The People’s Disclosure Movement.
Kosta was born in Ft. Wayne, Indiana in 1953. In 1977 he earned a B.A. in Computer Science from Indiana University which led to a successful 4-decade software consulting career in the Silicon Valley. He is an international networker and creative artist working on behalf of harmonious relations between all lifeforms.
Most importantly he has been a dedicated spiritual activist since his teenage years. As a young man Kosta became fascinated with the mysteries of the Universe – teaching himself astrology, meditation, astronomy and reading widely on UFOs, comparative religion, science fiction, spirituality, Atlantis, and many other metaphysical topics.
His current passion and mission is his web site ETLetsTalk.com and the ETLetsTalk Community. Community members learn how to make Human-initiated interactive contact with Star People.
Kosta also founded and facilitates “The People’s Disclosure Movement” which boasts 650,000+ members in over 100 countries. It is the largest, most widespread movement of its kind. It bypasses governments and authoritative power structures by empowering everyday people to interact directly with ET Star Beings in order to co-create with them a positive future for Earth.
Kosta believes that we are living in a unique, challenging, and wonderful point in history as we transition to a new mode of enlightened and spiritual living where peace reigns between Humanity and all life forms on and off Earth. You will enjoy the information provided in his article which explains the importance of the People’s Disclosure Movement and The People’s Love Alliance. You may find the Mission Statement of ETLetsTalk remarkably similar to those of Prepare for Change! Visions of the Future – Our Mission
Are you interested in becoming a member of ETLetsTalk? It’s absolutely free! Get more information on how to make contact and what to look for. The ETLetsTalk.com website has many resources to draw from and you can view posts from experiencers who share their stories. Find other CE-5/HICE practitioners and groups located by country, city and state. You can even learn how to start your own group! All this and more is free when you join ETLetsTalk.com. Click here to register.
Find YouTube videos of the ETLetsTalk community and fantastic talks with others in the field of UFOlogy at https://www.youtube.com/c/Etletstalk-ce5
Kosta also has a following on Facebook CE-5 UFO SIRIUS ETLetsTalk.com
Get your daily dose of uplifting news to combat the mainstream media propaganda machine on Kosta’s Facebook Page Good News Every Day
Join us at 10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern – 5pm UTC / 7pm Brussels. Don’t see your time zone? A handy time converter is provided here.
If you would like to participate in this public zoom call, please send an email to: [email protected]t
Whether you are new to our group or a regular participant, we ask that you familiarize yourself with our guidelines for participation.
- To eliminate background noise, please mute your mic upon entering the room. This also prevents feedback, stray voices and sounds that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until it’s your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern or find yourself emotionally triggered by something stated, please type a note in the chat box and a volunteer will assist you by opening a breakout room. This creates a safe space for you and a volunteer to talk privately.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion are best spoken, rather than placed in the chat, as it can be distracting for guest speakers. Please jot down notes and so you can ask your questions after the speaker ends their presentation. When verbalized, everyone benefits!
- If you would like to contribute to the discussion, please raise your hand or use zoom’s Raise Hand button and wait to be acknowledged. If your hand has been up and missed more than twice by the host, please mention this in the chat and a volunteer will assist. Larger groups of people are harder to monitor as they spread over more than one window. The raise hand button moves you into a waiting line that is easy for the host to see. (See the zoom tutorial below.)
- Limit your comments/shares to about 2 to 3 minutesso everybody has an opportunity to contribute to the discussion. Mute your mic when finished speaking and lower your hand in the reaction tool bar.
- Be respectful in your communications: Do not use foul language as it brings down the group vibration. Do not interrupt others who are speaking. Use the zoom reaction buttons to raise your hand button, react to a comment with a zoom emoji or to vote. Please, do not speak until you are called, and do not speak over others who have been acknowledged to speak ahead of you.
An easy zoom tutorial.
- Recording and your Privacy: Prepare for Change strives to protect the privacy and security of all participants in our zoom calls. Most of our conversations are not recorded. However, from time to time, we may have a guest speaker or a topic that we wish to record and post on the site for the benefit of our members. We will strive to notify you in advance of such an event. If you do not wish to be on camera during recorded zoom calls, simply turn off your video. You also have the option to change your name as it appears on screen or to use your first name only.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.