Ascension Connection Call – Thursday, June 23rd , 2022
Join us at 10 am Pacific / 1pm Eastern – 5pm UTC / 7pm Brussels
How Common is the Uncommon?
Hosted by Melissa Deal
Throughout my life I’ve experienced things that I haven’t been able to find any explanation for. When I was little, I used to tell my parents that I could see air. They laughed at me and thought I was strange, but to this day, I see lines vibrating whenever I focus my eyes. I also always see sparkles in the sky when I look up, but was told that they were just my white blood cells flowing through my eye. Is it though?
I’ve also had a recurring dream that was so frightening it couldn’t have been just a dream. There was a white movie screen and different images would stroll across the screen. Every time I saw a black tar like image I was terrified, and when the soft white cloud image came I would get relief. Even though I haven’t dreamt this in years, I still wonder about it and question if others have had similar dreams.
Can anyone relate? Maybe these experiences we think are uncommon aren’t so uncommon at all. Let’s get together and share!
Time zone converter for your convenience is here.
Below you can find the zoom link to join! We look forward to seeing you there!
Meeting ID: 838 7511 8791
Whether you are new to our group or a regular, we ask that you read the guidelines below as they have been updated.
ZOOM CALL GUIDELINES
To maintain a smooth, distraction-free Zoom call, we ask that you familiarize yourself with the Zoom platform. If this is your first time on Zoom, don’t worry. We were all new at one time and we can walk you through the basics.
- Please mute your mic upon entering the room. This helps eliminate background noise, feedback, or other distortions that can disrupt the flow of communication. Please keep your mic muted until your turn to speak. If able, please have your video on.
- If you have a concern or find yourself emotionally triggered by something stated, please type a note in the chat box and a volunteer will assist you by opening a breakout room. This creates a separate safe space for you and a volunteer to talk in private.
- Questions/comments pertaining to the topic of discussion should be verbalized and not placed in the chat as it can be quite distracting for the guest speaker and host. When verbalized, everyone benefits! If you would like to contribute to the discussion, please raise your hand or use the raise hand button in the app. Please lower your hand once you’ve spoken or as soon as you are acknowledged to speak. If your hand has been raised and you still have not been acknowledged, please mention this in the chat so a volunteer may assist.
- Please limit your comments/shares to about 2 to 3 minutes maximumso everybody may have the opportunity to contribute to the discussion. Mute your mic when finished speaking and lower your hand using the tool bar.
- Be respectful in your communications:Do not interrupt others who are speaking and please, do not use foul language. You are a representative of PFC and should act accordingly. Use the zoom reaction buttons to raise your hand, react to a comment, to support a speaker, or vote. Please, do not speak until your name is called AND do not speak over others who have been acknowledged to talk.
Recording and your Privacy
Prepare for Change strives to protect the privacy and security of all participants in our zoom calls. Most of our conversations are not recorded. However, from time to time, we may have a guest speaker or a topic that we wish to record and post on the site for the benefit of our members. You will always be notified in advance of such an event. If you do not wish to be recorded on the zoom call, simply turn off your video. You also have the option to change your name as it appears on screen or to use only a first name.
Disclaimer: We at Prepare for Change (PFC) bring you information that is not offered by the mainstream news, and therefore may seem controversial. The opinions, views, statements, and/or information we present are not necessarily promoted, endorsed, espoused, or agreed to by Prepare for Change, its leadership Council, members, those who work with PFC, or those who read its content. However, they are hopefully provocative. Please use discernment! Use logical thinking, your own intuition and your own connection with Source, Spirit and Natural Laws to help you determine what is true and what is not. By sharing information and seeding dialogue, it is our goal to raise consciousness and awareness of higher truths to free us from enslavement of the matrix in this material realm.