Thank you for your interest in participating with the Prepare for Change Mission.
If you are not already a Participant with Prepare for Change, please Register as a member.
In addition, you can organize Local Event Support and Sisterhood of the Rose groups, There are several other ways to participate on this drop down menu that you should consider:
- Global Social Media such as Facebook have many Prepare for Change groups with which you can connect. You can use them to help connect with others in your area. The page offers a list of Prepare for Change Facebook groups from all over the world, as well as a link to a PFC Database of ES Group, and others too. A new type of social media that is nice is the Community Connector which is growing all over the world. Check it out!
- Please join us in the Weekly Liberation Meditation, it is our most important contribution to world peace!
- Find some inspiration to get prepared with these Basic Practical Steps to Prepare for the Event
- You can Submit a Post you have written, either anonymously or with your byline . Read the instructions and protocols for submissions to be sure you can publish it here.
- Download the “Community Leaders Brief” document and share it with your friends and neighbours and be prepared to give it to community leaders at the time of the Event.
- You can send a message to a leader on the About Us page to express your opinion or point out issues of which we should be aware. This can be done anonymously as well.
- Sign up as a Language Translator to help make this website available to people all over the world.
- Angel Eyes Healing Wish List Form and Instructions are here and the Angel Eyes Healing Wish List is on this page.
- Prepare for Change Radio Show has a Nomination form you ca use to suggest interview guests, so if you would like to hear from someone in particular, please fill out the form!
Additionally, the RSS feed will send you New Posts to the site. You can UNSUBSCRIBE at any time.
Thank you for taking the time to participate!
If you have any questions or need help with the sign-up process please contact or firstname.lastname@example.org
The PFC Team