About Participating with PFC
Dear PFC Visitors and Members,
Thank you for your interest in participating with the Prepare for Change Mission.
- Global Social Media such as Facebook have many Prepare for Change groups with which you can connect. You can use them to help connect with others in your area. The page offers a list of Prepare for Change Facebook groups from all over the world, as well as a link to a PFC Forum Group, and others too. A new type of social media that is nice is the Community Connector which is growing all over the world. Check it out!
- Please join us in the Weekly Liberation Meditation, it is our most important contribution to world peace!
- Questions and Answers can be contributed anonymously through the normal WordPress process on any article or post. However you must follow the Websites Protocols and manners section for your comment to be approved. Please be patient.
- You can Submit and Article you have written, either anonymously or with your byline . Read the instructions and protocols for submissions to be sure you can publish it here.
- Download the “Community Leaders Brief” document and share it with your friends and neighbors and be prepared to give it to community leaders at the time of the Event.
- You can“Send a Message to a Leader” to express your opinion or point out issues of which we should be aware. This can be done anonymously as well.
- Sign up as a Language Translator to help make this website available to people all over the world.
- Angel Eyes Healing Wish List Form and Instructions are here and the Angel Eyes Healing Wish List is on this page.
- If you have Ideas for Change, use this form to tell us about it and see The List of what other people have contributed already.
- Prepare for Change Radio Show has a Nomination form you ca use to suggest interview guests, so if you would like to hear from someone in particular, please fill out the form!
As a Participating Member you will be updated as to changes that the PFC team is announcing on this site. You will also be updated in regards to new information that will be disseminated from the Resistance to aid the “Event Support Group Teams”.
Additionally, the RSS feed will send you New Posts to the site
You will receive special e-mails from the PFC team. These e-mails will contain information from The New Society Groups, which the general public may not get on this site.
You will receive updates from The New Society Teams requesting your input or help in our mission. You may likewise interact with the New Society Teams by contacting the leaders directly.
You will be able to UNSUBSCRIBE at any time!
You will have a choice to choose which leadership group you would like to belong to. We recommend you join only one group but you may join all groups if you are so inclined. After signing with one or multiple groups of the “New Society”, you will receive an automated response letter from each of the Team Leaders you have signed up under. These first responses will be advising you how to proceed and participate with this group. We ask if you have any specific questions on anything in regards to this site or its mission that you Contact a Team Leader.
All Participants are included in an Event Support Group in their area, and an Organizer may contact you about attending a meeting to join one or creating a new one in your area. Event Support Groups are forming all over the world and you are hopefully committing yourself to:
- Meeting physically in groups all over the world to join in weekly meditations with like-minded light workers. We also hope these groups will discuss how to further the Mission Statement of this website!
- We have offered “Protocols & Guidelines” for your group to follow, however each Event Support Group can decide their own way to help complete the mission.
- The most important aspect of joining and participating with “The Event Support Group teams” is Meditating on Sundays along with being prepared for the changes coming at the time of the Event. Our main goal however, is to act as a calming and stabilizing force in our local communities at the time before, during and after the Event.
- Furthermore you will be asked to share the updates and information you will receive through this website and the Event support groups teams. It is imperative that you share this with your local community and friends. This can be done preferably immediately, but during the Event it is critical that you share with others the non-violent and peaceful intentions behind the bank closures and righteous arrest of major political figures who will have indictments of far-ranging criminal behavior served to them. The PFC sites intentions must be made clear with your local authorities so that the transition may begin in earnest without fear, panic or harm to anything or anyone.
We hope you will take the time to participate!
If you have any questions or need help with the sign-up process please contact or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for taking the time to be actively involved in bring our world one step closer to World Peace Prosperity and hope for all of mankind.
Victory to the Light
The PFC Team